BC Just got fucked without a kiss or foreplay

Except for mumps. Mumps is weird.
Why what’s
Measles and polio is a lot worse than covid tho; for a 0.01% mortality rate has their ever been a rushed vaccine for ? I don’t believe so
actually, only 0.01% if healthcare is available.
Problem being is covid spreads so fast and our healthcare is only built to take on average capacity, it would get overwealmed and a much higher percentage may have died. I use a figure of 5%, I’d bet it’s likely not too far off. Now where everyone got scared was sometimes even healthy young people need hospital care, just like they sometimes do with the flu, so with an overwealmed healthcare system the doctors would have to choose, now if all was fair they would choose the old frail person, but what if none were in the hospital at the time?

What I put above is likely the reality of the situation and why they freaked out with the original lockdowns. No way it would have been close to an extinction event, like the media likes to scream about.

Anyhow in hindsight, and what they should be doing now, is a measured approach. See the death of the economy and mental health aspect could contribute to 3% deathrate, then another 2% from Covid and we are at the 5% if we let it rip. Thing is which would have the longer lasting effects, the immediate death in a year of 5% or the long term effects of what has happened to our economy, health and massive government debt?

Where things have gone sideways is the overreaction now, where for some reason they believe we shouldn’t have one death, one is too many. So the restrictions are going to cause more damage than covid would have IMO.

I believe we only needed to keep under the curve, suggested everyone take the vaccine, without the guilt tactics, or the flip flopping and lying, and things would have gone a lot smoother.

Keep my personal life out of this, please.
Current terminology for anti-vaxxer is some against vaccinations of any type. Corvid included.
You didn't look very far.

"The term covers outright refusals to vaccinate, delaying vaccines, accepting vaccines but remaining uncertain about their use, or using certain vaccines but not others. Among the hesitant are groups known as "anti-vaxxers" or "anti-vax", who are generally against vaccination."
Interesting the definition was created after this shot. Lol
But, since it says people who are generally against vaccines, and most of us are not against vaccines in general, the anti vaxxer population would be next to zero.
And you are right. I didnt look very far cause just the typically left wing tactic of shaming and name calling to get their own way like racist, white supremest, transphobe, etc. It means nothing. Sticks and stones my friend.

Keep my personal life out of this, please.
Current terminology for anti-vaxxer is some against vaccinations of any type. Corvid included.
You didn't look very far.

"The term covers outright refusals to vaccinate, delaying vaccines, accepting vaccines but remaining uncertain about their use, or using certain vaccines but not others. Among the hesitant are groups known as "anti-vaxxers" or "anti-vax", who are generally against vaccination."
These covid jabs do not meet the definition of a vaccine. At least not until the recent rewriting of facts and history.
noun
any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.

These covid jabs do not meet the definition of a vaccine. At least not until the recent rewriting of facts and history.
noun
any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.
Wel, they do use a spike protien to stimulate antibody production, but this vaccine is not very effective and I’d bet my ass in a year will more or less be useless.

Reactions: 3ml
I cant really say the same after the vaxxed documentary, and the fight to stop people from seeing it.
Yes but tried and true vaccines save more lives than they take.
The deaths and bad adverse sides are increasing wuth the covid vax overtime.
The videos of people in their cars twitching like hell begging for help 2 days after the vaccine scares the shit out of me. In one a mother has her children n in the backseat, you can hear 911 or whatever on her car speaker, she’s fucked bad and the paramedics show up, her kids not sure what is going on.
Or the people with videos that got bells pausley. I know it’s not common, but these reactions fuck you for life. I can’t say if covid will. I can take steps to keep from getting covid, but I’d be purposfulky injecting myself and taking the risk, no way, they will have to make it law.

When was the last time younhad to show your papers?
I have traveled. Gone to school. Had different jobs. Never had to share my medical papers. A pre employment physical, but thats it.
But no, there is not. There are and always have been exemptions.
a while. whats your point? if it didnt happen to you than im a liar?

Interesting the definition was created after this shot. Lol
But, since it says people who are generally against vaccines, and most of us are not against vaccines in general, the anti vaxxer population would be next to zero.
And you are right. I didnt look very far cause just the typically left wing tactic of shaming and name calling to get their own way like racist, white supremest, transphobe, etc. It means nothing. Sticks and stones my friend.
There is your way with words again. This isn't Wide Open Anything Goes. Try to tone it down a bit. I don't want to have to move the thread, but we are heading that way.

a while. whats your point? if it didnt happen to you than im a liar?
Nope. Just asking if you always had to show you vaccine papers to eat at a restaurant, go to the gym, etc. If you did then i guess there is precedent.
Jesus you guys get twisted out of shape some fast.
Anger is bad for the soul man.

There is your way with words again. This isn't Wide Open Anything Goes. Try to tone it down a bit. I don't want to have to move the thread, but we are heading that way.
My way with words? Ok bud.
You keep referring to those that disagree with your opinion as anti vaxxers and whatever ither slanderous terms you want, and i will tone down pointing out the hypocrisy.
Fuck me i hate this world we are living in. Lol

My way with words? Ok bud.
You keep referring to those that disagree with your opinion as anti vaxxers and whatever ither slanderous terms you want, and i will tone down pointing out the hypocrisy.
Fuck me i hate this world we are living in. Lol
Still at it.

Yes but tried and true vaccines save more lives than they take.
The deaths and bad adverse sides are increasing wuth the covid vax overtime.
The videos of people in their cars twitching like hell begging for help 2 days after the vaccine scares the shit out of me. In one a mother has her children n in the backseat, you can hear 911 or whatever on her car speaker, she’s fucked bad and the paramedics show up, her kids not sure what is going on.
Or the people with videos that got bells pausley. I know it’s not common, but these reactions fuck you for life. I can’t say if covid will. I can take steps to keep from getting covid, but I’d be purposfulky injecting myself and taking the risk, no way, they will have to make it law.
Yeah, sure some helped, but when they lie about a very obvious link to autism and try and destroy victims families for talking about it, that makes me question their integrity for everything.