B

Damn!!! Impressive setup man, wish i had enough space to only have half of your machine.

Thank you Sorbate, ElectricRocker, Taureau, faller. and Beothuk!

faller....depends on how you look at it (money spent). I don't drink, don't smoke, don't have (or want) a cellphone. We don't have kids. My wife and I make a good living (she is white collar, I guess I'm blue collar). Spread out over 4-5 years, its not really a lot for stuff that I will have for 40 or 50yrs. The red Hammer Strength chest/back piece came from a closing gym north of Eatons Center, just off of Yonge St. I paid $520 and I can hit two body parts. The Atlantis lat pulldown is turning 25yrs old this year. It is as smooth or smoother than the pulldown at the Goodlife Fitness because they never lube the guide rods. After selling my old pulldown and some free stuff from the seller, I was out $383 for it. That includes $155 for the van and gas to Ottawa and $100+ for new parts from Atlantis. The calf raise was from the same guy for $260. The leg press too for $250 and it fit into my older Honda Civic so I used $55 in gas. My most expensive bench was $120. The most expensive piece was the Atlantis pec deck/rear dely fly. It was $800 and another $150 for the van/gas to Mississauga. But I can hit two body parts and my wife uses it every chest and shoulder workout. And I didn't put any money into it. The Hammer iso row was $300 and I bought $100 in new parts for it (the big rubber blocks the arms sit on were $60 a pair from Hammer Strength).

obviously you have had the patience to hunt out the best deals

you deserve an award for being a very smart shopper.

Just in bars you've got more money than most people do in the entire setups
Absolutely nuts and beautiful
You've got a better set up than most of the gyms I've gone to
You should set that up in a detached building or garage and rent it out for private sessions

Killer set up

Ohhhh, Damn, I guess we have a winner...lol...and I thought I was well set up. That's the wet dream of home gyms right there!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

That’s crazy insane man!!! Love all the equipment. My wife would shoot me if I had that much in our basement and she lifts too! As for your shopping congrats on being thrifty and finding the right deal at the right time!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I am a VERY lucky guy to have a wife that supports my equipment addiction. She has benefited too, as its easy to walk down 10 steps and be there to work out.

It be nice to have a Hardcore gym in Toronto, In the downtown core. To many girly gyms lol Now these f45 gyms are popping up everywhere. I laugh everytime I walk by them lol