B

I download the pictures on my computer then make them smaller in Paint or some other program like that. Then I upload it on to the page. If your email gives the option to select picture size when you attach it to email, then just email yourself and shrink it that way.

Cheers.

Fuck me.
You wife must enjoy dodging around the equipment to do laundry, or is that your job now, lol.

No, the pieces pictured in front of the washer/dryer are only there for my workout......then they are disassembled and tucked away until next time.

Lol. You get a warmup and cool down building and dismantling the equipment.

I get mad and frustrated is more like it! I try to do it the day before so I can just go down and do my workout. The horizontal chest press is the easiest.....the leg extension is the worst. The bicep curl and front military press are somewhere in between. But for the little effort it takes, I'll do it or I wouldn't have the pieces!

I’m jealous about all the equipment, plus you get a lot of variety to your training, mine is pretty basic, almost the same thing every time.
But yeah, I would do it the day before as well, or put it together between sets of something else.