Afraid of Injections

I swear the first infection I got (my first injection, lol) was because I was breathing so heavily, kinda panicking as I injected in my thigh, that my stink breath got all over the pin as I injected, likely some spittle, lol. So after that I akways brushed my teeth. Now it’s just a habit, plus what would it hurt?
I also read of someone getting an infection & they said the same thing! Hence I started doing it.

my thought, by the end of the day, depending on your job or what you do at home, our finger nails and nail beds are filthy. And when we clean our hands, how many people use a finger nail brush? Plus our breath is full of bacteria by end of day. I'd bet that contributes.

You can inject up to 1 cc with an insulin syringe. Avoid your belly fat, just inject in spots you would normally. If you are lean when you do a thigh injection do it at a 45 degree angle.

Another advantage is you don't feel it, no nerves and such. So you don't care if you have to inject every day.

Just to set your mind at ease, last infection I asked the er doctor why, and he said it happens, and it even happens there. Thats why sub q, only a skin infection then. Fuck i wouldn't want my muscle cut open.

my thought, by the end of the day, depending on your job or what you do at home, our finger nails and nail beds are filthy. And when we clean our hands, how many people use a finger nail brush? Plus our breath is full of bacteria by end of day. I'd bet that contributes.

You can inject up to 1 cc with an insulin syringe. Avoid your belly fat, just inject in spots you would normally. If you are lean when you do a thigh injection do it at a 45 degree angle.

Another advantage is you don't feel it, no nerves and such. So you don't care if you have to inject every day.

Just to set your mind at ease, last infection I asked the er doctor why, and he said it happens, and it even happens there. Thats why sub q, only a skin infection then. Fuck i wouldn't want my muscle cut open.
Thanks Sorbate,

I will think about going to sub q, I like the thought of a smaller needle but i imagine it takes alot of pressure and time to get that oil through the smaller needle.

I am fairly lean, I always used a 5/8" 18 Guage to draw and a 1" 25 Guage for the injections. I always had a fear of needles, so for a while it was a struggle to work up the courage to do them. Eventually it got better but now I'm back to square one where I'm a bit neverous about it all again.

It was bad getting the ventro cut open and see the amount of fluid and gunk stream out of it.

Thanks Sorbate,

I will think about going to sub q, I like the thought of a smaller needle but i imagine it takes alot of pressure and time to get that oil through the smaller needle.

I am fairly lean, I always used a 5/8" 18 Guage to draw and a 1" 25 Guage for the injections. I always had a fear of needles, so for a while it was a struggle to work up the courage to do them. Eventually it got better but now I'm back to square one where I'm a bit neverous about it all again.

It was bad getting the ventro cut open and see the amount of fluid and gunk stream out of it.
Were you just pinning VG? How often were you pinning?

I remember the infection I got was awful. thought it was pip for a few days, then I waited over the weekend. By that time I was hobbling my way to the clinic where they froze it which has a sting to it. Cutting it open with the scalpel was something else. Scared me away from injections for just about 2 years now.

I stuck to sarms cycles which weren't terrible, but I didn't like how they made me feel after 8 weeks.

If/when I decide to inject I'll be going through this thread and again making a solid protocol for injection day.

Thanks Sorbate,

I hold the syringe in my hand as I q tip my ears, put on pit stick and such and it's warm enough to inject after that. Instead of pushing with my thumb if I'm doing ventroglutes, I'll use the palm of my hand, so hold the tabs with my finger tips like normal, but use my palm to push instead of my thumb. My hands are really strong though from my job. I look like I have sausages for fingers.
You can do it, I have faith in you. and like I said, if you get another infection, at least its only cellulitis, and no cutting you open. That alone makes it worth it for me.
Its too bad we don't live closer. Id come over and show you what I do. What I would do is practice small. Like do a 1/4 cc injection to get your feet wet again. Like I said, you'll only get a skin infection at the worst, nothing like what you got.

I hold the syringe in my hand as I q tip my ears, put on pit stick and such and it's warm enough to inject after that. Instead of pushing with my thumb if I'm doing ventroglutes, I'll use the palm of my hand, so hold the tabs with my finger tips like normal, but use my palm to push instead of my thumb. My hands are really strong though from my job. I look like I have sausages for fingers.
You can do it, I have faith in you. and like I said, if you get another infection, at least its only cellulitis, and no cutting you open. That alone makes it worth it for me.
Its too bad we don't live closer. Id come over and show you what I do. What I would do is practice small. Like do a 1/4 cc injection to get your feet wet again. Like I said, you'll only get a skin infection at the worst, nothing like what you got.

I will be trying the subq injections, ill have to watch some videos and more reading. I'm a better visual/hands on learner. Which would of been nice if you lived closer like you said, it could make things a lot easier and see if I was doing something wrong.

Thanks for the faith. After seeing all the posts in this thread and seeing how meticulous some of the protocols I started to think it was most likely a slip up by me. I'll be a lot more careful from now on.

Preemo

I will be trying the subq injections, ill have to watch some videos and more reading. I'm a better visual/hands on learner. Which would of been nice if you lived closer like you said, it could make things a lot easier and see if I was doing something wrong.

Thanks for the faith. After seeing all the posts in this thread and seeing how meticulous some of the protocols I started to think it was most likely a slip up by me. I'll be a lot more careful from now on.

Preemo
If I have time, I will take a video of backloading a slin pin. Its not tough. Don't expect edited perfection, it will be quite raw, lol.

Good morning everyone!

It's been some time since I last posted but since then I have gotten over my fears of injecting thanks to this thread and all the people that contributed. I have followed the steps and routines of a few of the people that posted in here. I am 6 weeks into a cycle and have been confident with my injection routine.

I have started doing shoulders which I didn't do before cause I thought it would be more difficult than my quad or ventro. So now I have 6 sites in rotation.

So again thank you all for your support and help improving my injection methods.

Preemo

Good morning everyone!

It's been some time since I last posted but since then I have gotten over my fears of injecting thanks to this thread and all the people that contributed. I have followed the steps and routines of a few of the people that posted in here. I am 6 weeks into a cycle and have been confident with my injection routine.

I have started doing shoulders which I didn't do before cause I thought it would be more difficult than my quad or ventro. So now I have 6 sites in rotation.

So again thank you all for your support and help improving my injection methods.

Preemo
Glad it worked out for you.

This thread has been amazing for a new PED user (less than a year under my belt).
THANKFULLY I’ve followed almost all the hygiene and injection protocols suggested by the CB team here, and will definitely start brushing teeth and going to even a few more extra steps……I’ve had NO issues aside from some brutal PIP from one vial of test-P from a lab (other vials of the same test-P from same lab were fine) so I think I’ve been complacent…..as mentioned I think my hygiene and protocols are 99% there but CLEARLY we need to be at 100% here if we’re doing this shit because WHY NOT….
Just a great thread and IMHO mandatory reading for newbies.

Cheers man, thank you for that. 🍻
I’ll give you the piece of advice I got when I first started. When you start to push it in, don’t freak out and just keep pushing.
That was the hardest part for me.

Also I practiced on an orange a few times first.

Heat the syringe to warm the oil. I usually just run a facecloth under hot water then wrap the syringe in it for a couple minutes. Just helps with pushing out the oil.

And if you think you are fucked up injecting gear made in someone’s basement, well you are. But we are all fucked up, lol. But I have zero regrets.

I’ll give you the piece of advice I got when I first started. When you start to push it in, don’t freak out and just keep pushing.

Heat the syringe to warm the oil. I usually just run a facecloth under hot water then wrap the syringe in it for a couple minutes. Just helps with pushing out the oil.

And if you think you are fucked up injecting gear made in someone’s basement, well you are. But we are all fucked up, lol. But I have zero regrets.
Thank you for that advice. Glad you mentioned the warm facecloth, I'll incorporate that for sure. Going for the thigh first up, like a dart. Aspirate a bit then push, then straight out. BPs good, taking fish oils and dropping salt intake to be safer (I'm almost 50). Been working out 4 to 5 days a week for several years.

Yknow, I always said to myself that I had to try it at least once to see how i react. Life's short, so fuck it, and if that makes me fucked up like yall, then I'm in good company. 😆

Its gonna be a light one anyway, so should be smooth sailing. I'm not worried about "maximizing" my first cycle. More about finding my sweet spot and getting comfortable with it. Maxing out at 350mg. I do have some deca, which I thought I could low dose alongside, but think it's smarter to keep it to one for this go around.

Off topic a bit, apologies.

When I was getting my ex wife to poke me for the first time she insisted on practicing on a piece of fruit too lol. I was like "what my ass isn't juicy enough?" My first poke on myself was ventrogluteal and it was pretty smooth.

Thank you for that advice. Glad you mentioned the warm facecloth, I'll incorporate that for sure. Going for the thigh first up, like a dart. Aspirate a bit then push, then straight out. BPs good, taking fish oils and dropping salt intake to be safer (I'm almost 50). Been working out 4 to 5 days a week for several years.

Yknow, I always said to myself that I had to try it at least once to see how i react. Life's short, so fuck it, and if that makes me fucked up like yall, then I'm in good company. 😆

Its gonna be a light one anyway, so should be smooth sailing. I'm not worried about "maximizing" my first cycle. More about finding my sweet spot and getting comfortable with it. Maxing out at 350mg. I do have some deca, which I thought I could low dose alongside, but think it's smarter to keep it to one for this go around.

Off topic a bit, apologies.
When you pin your thigh go high and in the side.
Dont waste time aspirating. It’s not needed and you’ll move the needle around causing more damage.
Here is a pic, so it will help you out. You can see where my underwear is, the spot I am pointing to is about a hands width from my hip joint.
the closer down to the mid point of your thigh, the greater your post injection pain will be.
You can sit when pinning, but I recommend doing it in a way so your thigh is completely relaxed.
When my buddy sent me the same pic as I did you, I pinned standing looking at the pic, resting on my non pinned leg, to relax the other one, so I would do it in the same spot.

Thighs seem like the easiest and best, but you will get more pip there, once you are comfortable you can do ventroglute, rear delt, side delt shots.

Btw in 52.

B85B095E-18F8-48FC-811A-B9E81C9BB8B9.jpeg