Afraid of Injections

Thank you for that advice. Glad you mentioned the warm facecloth, I'll incorporate that for sure. Going for the thigh first up, like a dart. Aspirate a bit then push, then straight out. BPs good, taking fish oils and dropping salt intake to be safer (I'm almost 50). Been working out 4 to 5 days a week for several years.

Yknow, I always said to myself that I had to try it at least once to see how i react. Life's short, so fuck it, and if that makes me fucked up like yall, then I'm in good company. šŸ˜†

Its gonna be a light one anyway, so should be smooth sailing. I'm not worried about "maximizing" my first cycle. More about finding my sweet spot and getting comfortable with it. Maxing out at 350mg. I do have some deca, which I thought I could low dose alongside, but think it's smarter to keep it to one for this go around.

Off topic a bit, apologies.
Yeah Iā€™d do just test first. If you train like a mofo, eat like a monster and sleep enough, youā€™ll gain a good chunk. Your second cycle youā€™ll need a bit more to grow as good as the first.

Btw everyone has to use deca so they can experience deca dick, lol.

When you pin your thigh go high and in the side.
Dont waste time aspirating. Itā€™s not needed and youā€™ll move the needle around causing more damage.
Here is a pic, so it will help you out. You can see where my underwear is, the spot I am pointing to is about a hands width from my hip joint.
the closer down to the mid point of your thigh, the greater your post injection pain will be.
You can sit when pinning, but I recommend doing it in a way so your thigh is completely relaxed.
When my buddy sent me the same pic as I did you, I pinned standing looking at the pic, resting on my non pinned leg, to relax the other one, so I would do it in the same spot.

Thighs seem like the easiest and best, but you will get more pip there, once you are comfortable you can do ventroglute, rear delt, side delt shots.

Btw in 52.

View attachment 53460
Remind me to buy you a beer or 3. Ty Sorbate, I very much appreciate your help.

Thank you for that advice. Glad you mentioned the warm facecloth, I'll incorporate that for sure. Going for the thigh first up, like a dart. Aspirate a bit then push, then straight out. BPs good, taking fish oils and dropping salt intake to be safer (I'm almost 50). Been working out 4 to 5 days a week for several years.

Yknow, I always said to myself that I had to try it at least once to see how i react. Life's short, so fuck it, and if that makes me fucked up like yall, then I'm in good company. šŸ˜†

Its gonna be a light one anyway, so should be smooth sailing. I'm not worried about "maximizing" my first cycle. More about finding my sweet spot and getting comfortable with it. Maxing out at 350mg. I do have some deca, which I thought I could low dose alongside, but think it's smarter to keep it to one for this go around.

Off topic a bit, apologies.
Hey from one newbie to another, sorbate has some great advice. Iā€™ll add to that by saying that you certainly need to be extra mindful when playing with your quads, I was doing a B12 in them the other day, and bumped up against a nerve enough for the whole leg to jump. Iā€™m now going to stick to glutes and ventroglutes- for what little gear I do thatā€™s adequate for rotational sites. Probably going to try some GH at some point which will be some Q in the gut.

It sounds like you are using dosages similar to the ones Iā€™m doing and much like the advice of many members on here, I have switched almost exclusively to using a half inch or five eights 30 gauge needles and just going nice and slowly. You donā€™t even feel it going in on the delts and the VGs plus you get a really nice shallow intramuscular injection that way.

My first self shot I was paranoid about breaking the needle off inside myself. had an emergency sterile tray setup - gloves, alcohol, scalpel, hemostat etc. And for a long time I only used a small select group of sites.

After a thousand plus shots in many sites it's more like this now

Water-Bottle-Flip-Ideas.jpg

Hey from one newbie to another, sorbate has some great advice. Iā€™ll add to that by saying that you certainly need to be extra mindful when playing with your quads, I was doing a B12 in them the other day, and bumped up against a nerve enough for the whole leg to jump. Iā€™m now going to stick to glutes and ventroglutes- for what little gear I do thatā€™s adequate for rotational sites. Probably going to try some GH at some point which will be some Q in the gut.

It sounds like you are using dosages similar to the ones Iā€™m doing and much like the advice of many members on here, I have switched almost exclusively to using a half inch or five eights 30 gauge needles and just going nice and slowly. You donā€™t even feel it going in on the delts and the VGs plus you get a really nice shallow intramuscular injection that way.
When you inject your gh, just pin your chest. It hurts less. Pin about 2ā€ above your nipple. You can keep pinning the same spot if you want, water based injections like gh donā€™t need to be rotated as much because its not much volume and secondly the water absorbs very quickly.

I'm glad this post has helped others, these guys helped me get past my fear again. Since I was good for while until the infection. Now I've been following the protocol from this thread and haven't had any issues.

My favorite spot to inject has to be the Ventro glutes by far, I rotate with testE from ventro to shoulders. I used to use my thighs but the scar tissue and pip was annoying so I've been giving them a break.

When you inject your gh, just pin your chest. It hurts less. Pin about 2ā€ above your nipple. You can keep pinning the same spot if you want, water based injections like gh donā€™t need to be rotated as much because its not much volume and secondly the water absorbs very quickly.

This would be IM no?
Just from what Iā€™ve read about peak levels and slower absorption, sub Q should be best?

This would be IM no?
Just from what Iā€™ve read about peak levels and slower absorption, sub Q should be best?
If you use a slin pin it may be sub q. Honestly een if it got into the muscle I found zero difference. Muscle is more vascular than fat, and water absorbs pretty much immediately, so one would think IM would be faster?

I'm glad this post has helped others, these guys helped me get past my fear again. Since I was good for while until the infection. Now I've been following the protocol from this thread and haven't had any issues.

My favorite spot to inject has to be the Ventro glutes by far, I rotate with testE from ventro to shoulders. I used to use my thighs but the scar tissue and pip was annoying so I've been giving them a break.
Yeah, if I find an area just seems to get pip every time I inject there, I leave it alone for a few months and it seems to heal and be fine again. Sometimes it just need a break.

I've just switched to delts and it's great, easy painless etc..keep it in mind once you start getting golf ball size scar tissue in the glutes

That is why I pin high in the thigh like I showed in the pic. I have never hit a nerve there on my body.