3ml ~ The Barrel Is Empty ~

Was clean from 2006-2019.....best thing I could have ever done, didn't think I would be able to as I didn't come off once really from 2000-2005...now in my 40's I dabble with small amounts, safe(r) shit....look good...feel good...hell even plan to compete without abusing the stuff. Be well and safe with your bodies my friends.

Thanks, that is my goal. Not sure how it will play out but I guess we will see

Well here is my latest update

It seemed my balls were getting on the path to normalization but it seems they have stalled out now.
Currently running
100mg clomid
Just started 20mg Nolva

I am getting sick of having no sex drive. That’s the main downside other than my physique is taking a shit kicking.

Im gonna order more Clomid, maybe try fareston next instead of Nolva. I feel like by next Friday I’m not feeling like I’m making any progress for recovery I may take a couple weeks of smashing HCG then going back on pct

Hey, 3ml .... it’s me..., that vial of tren in the safe.
You know me and mr testosterone are really lonely.
We would like for you to come and visit us.
We promise all your desires will be fulfilled.....

Bwahaa, sorry dude. Hang tough you’ll get there.

Hey, 3ml .... it’s me..., that vial of tren in the safe.
You know me and mr testosterone are really lonely.
We would like for you to come and visit us.
We promise all your desires will be fulfilled.....

Bwahaa, sorry dude. Hang tough you’ll get there.

Lmao!!! Awesome!
Great post Sorbate

Well here is my latest update

It seemed my balls were getting on the path to normalization but it seems they have stalled out now.
Currently running
100mg clomid
Just started 20mg Nolva

I am getting sick of having no sex drive. That’s the main downside other than my physique is taking a shit kicking.

Im gonna order more Clomid, maybe try fareston next instead of Nolva. I feel like by next Friday I’m not feeling like I’m making any progress for recovery I may take a couple weeks of smashing HCG then going back on pct

hcg + clomid + nolvadex should do the trick, I have a protocol from milos Sarcev and he uses all 3 in combination
roughly 4 week pct, from high doses and pyramiding down.

I am planning to try it but my natural test was originally low before I started gear so I have no clue if it’ll work but I’ll probably give it a shot in a month or so.

Reactions: 3ml
Torture.125 mg test enth.:)

Man!!! I usually keep all my hear and pins in the top shelf of my pantry for easy access
I was constantly thinking if I just took a shot of test suspension and sustanon, by tmrw I will feel like a man again lol

So I had to box it up and put it away

hcg + clomid + nolvadex should do the trick, I have a protocol from milos Sarcev and he uses all 3 in combination
roughly 4 week pct, from high doses and pyramiding down.

I am planning to try it but my natural test was originally low before I started gear so I have no clue if it’ll work but I’ll probably give it a shot in a month or so.

Is this protocol available to public or did you pay for it?

Is this protocol available to public or did you pay for it?
Was part of the plan for when I hired him
He has his clients come off completely so I’m guessing it definitely works
I never tested my levels after doing it but I kept all my gains

I’ll pm you it if you want

Was part of the plan for when I hired him
He has his clients come off completely so I’m guessing it definitely works
I never tested my levels after doing it but I kept all my gains

I’ll pm you it if you want

Sure thanks

Good morning Brawn.

I’m going to run a little log/experiment on myself

I have been a steroid abuser not user for many many years (approx 2 decades) Several weeks back (approx 6) when all this covid started happening I decided I was coming off cold turkey. I can’t remember the last time I have been totally off. I am gonna guess about 4 years ago.

So
No Trt
No Pct

The first 4 or so weeks of this I was taking nothing. I do have some Clomid I found in my stash. So the last few days I have been taking 100mg, along with rolaxafine.

Who knows if it’s possible for me to recover. I’ll see how it goes.

So as of right now what have I noticed

1) I’m starting to lose some size for sure. I have no gym to go to and no gear in me...and probably zero natural test.

2) Some fat forming on the mid section. This is more likely due to me sitting around and smoking stuff on the traeger and drinking red wine

3) Increased energy. I feel lighter and more mobile

4) Decreased sex drive

5) way Less fluid retention. Shit even when I thought I was fairly dry and managing water weight well...I still had a lot of water.

I honestly don’t know how this will all go. I’m going to try to stay AAS free atleast into the summer. I would love to get some natty workouts in and then slowly add low dose primo and trt to see if that can get me back some size.

I guess ultimately my goal out of this is to stay clean and try to get by on less AAS in the future
Hi @3ml - competitor I know was getting ready for a show when Covid hit, he did do PCT but was off for a month I believe before testing hormones. His test was still well below the low line. I believe he did covid, nolva and HCG - I know he did HCG as he was joking about having balls again.

Hi @3ml - competitor I know was getting ready for a show when Covid hit, he did do PCT but was off for a month I believe before testing hormones. His test was still well below the low line. I believe he did covid, nolva and HCG - I know he did HCG as he was joking about having balls again.

I seriously doubt I’ll ever produce much test. It’s an experiment.

I seriously doubt I’ll ever produce much test. It’s an experiment.
I hear ya, same boat. Waiting on my bloods right now to see where I am on the dose of TRT. I will be doing the same as an experiement - two months off to see where I read. I'm not gaming the system with my doc, I had a legit scrip and only stopped taking it because of baby making time and no sperm.