3ml ~ The Barrel Is Empty ~

I've quit cold turkey for long periods of time before. Like someone above said, it actually feels nice to feel normal lol..

Worst thing about coming off long periods is figuring out where to put your balls to feel comfortable.

Anyways, if your looking to give the natty route a go, you might be looking at 4-6 months before your natty levels come back. If they don't come back at 4-6 months than at least you know you need TRT. If you quit trying to get your levels back at 3 months and get script TRT, you might not have needed it and just didnt wait long enough.. I'm TRT and I really wish I could have avoided TRT.

I wish you luck, best advise I can give is eat as clean as possible and keep lifting.

It's been about 60 days now so you should be around half way rebounded to your natural levels for all intents and purposes. How are you doing? I couldn't get my free test above 250 and my history of use is much less than what you mentioned so I am curious to see if your endocrine system is able to get you back into the middle of normal range

It's been about 60 days now so you should be around half way rebounded to your natural levels for all intents and purposes. How are you doing? I couldn't get my free test above 250 and my history of use is much less than what you mentioned so I am curious to see if your endocrine system is able to get you back into the middle of normal range
You probably didn’t wait long enough, did you do any pct?

4 weeks after I got off, my test levels were out of the floor already and climbing back up. And I was on cycle for 5 years straight with some wreck less dosages

I’m like 6 weeks out now, just started some hcg again but not sure if I will keep using it, I felt better without it. Felt pretty bad and bloated after a shot of hcg

Curious to hear how 3ml is doing now. Did you go back on? If not, are you constantly debating going back on?

This might sound weird but I dont know how else to describe it. Whenever Im starting back on a cycle and I am waiting for it to "kick in" I eventually look at myself in the mirror one day and just realize I look better. It doesnt seem like a gradual day to day thing but almost as it overnight, I look way better than I did the day before. Does this happen to anyone else?

Coming off is so damn hard mentally. I definitely feel alot more insecure when I am off a cycle now and my confidence is lower. That sounds pretty bad to say but its the truth.

Reactions: 3ml
Sorry fellas.
Forgot to update.
I couldn’t handle it anymore
I was turning into a pile of mush, I had it. It’s seemed it was just getting worse as I went.

So I got back on
300mgs Test prop
300mgs primo

feel a million times better

Sorry fellas.
Forgot to update.
I couldn’t handle it anymore
I was turning into a pile of mush, I had it. It’s seemed it was just getting worse as I went.

So I got back on
300mgs Test prop
300mgs primo

right on, glad you are feeling better.

primo is the only thing I never tried yet. maybe I should give it a run

Some love it some think it’s worthless. I think it is worth every penny

I included. I was talking with a friend earlier tonight about the value of Primo and we came to the conclusion that it was well worth the price if you get the good stuff. Alas, I'm a retired old fart and it is Mast for me now.

It’s seemed it was just getting worse as I went.

I believe you. At about 53 days in from 1g/wk there would be about 1/3 of what a normal endocrine system would produce and that fast of a slide combined with suppressed test production would leave you feeling like hell. If it's any consolation I have found that many people when they try to come off again after going back on for 2-3mths actually don't feel that bad and they have a pretty good go at seeing what they can rebound to naturally. No idea why but that first crash made them and myself feel absolutely horrible but the second kick at the can was actually pretty good. Quite a bit above tolerable actually.

Some love it some think it’s worthless. I think it is worth every penny
@3ml how long into your experiment was it that you noticed fat starting to accumulate. From your log, it looks like it started to happen pretty quickly...

I believe you. At about 53 days in from 1g/wk there would be about 1/3 of what a normal endocrine system would produce and that fast of a slide combined with suppressed test production would leave you feeling like hell. If it's any consolation I have found that many people when they try to come off again after going back on for 2-3mths actually don't feel that bad and they have a pretty good go at seeing what they can rebound to naturally. No idea why but that first crash made them and myself feel absolutely horrible but the second kick at the can was actually pretty good. Quite a bit above tolerable actually.

interesting perhaps a second try wouldn’t be as bad
Especially since I’m running much lower doses

@3ml how long into your experiment was it that you noticed fat starting to accumulate. From your log, it looks like it started to happen pretty quickly...

I’d say about 4-5 weeks
But I also didn’t have access to the gym during that time
Also I’m an all in type of guy so my diet went right out the fucking window too
Can’t workout...might as well smash Donairs and pizzas. A bag of lays here and there too

interesting perhaps a second try wouldn’t be as bad
Especially since I’m running much lower doses

The closest person I have experienced was someone taking TRT with blasts- 1g test per week plus 400/wk tren.

First clean out he was on TRT for 4yrs with 3 blasts per year. Came completely off and the crash was wild. Bloods came back at just over 100 but it was the initial slide that drove him nuts. Felt like shit inside. Went back on TRT as prescribed (150 every 2wks- yup the endo is a pineapple) but blasted again at 1g/wk test and 400 tren for 3mths then off again to clean out for testing. Helped him manipulate the test to get near the 160/170 mark so he could get up to 100/wk from the endo. He came in at just over 150 but the thing is this time he was off for 60 days before timing the injections and he did not have any shit feelings or complaints at all. No sides, good boners, good energy and so on but I know he was nearing the 100 mark in free test by my opinion (have done and worked with others dozens of times manipulating test injections to get specific values) and he had no complaints throughout the process.

I hope you do try one more time just to see. Suggest HCG 2500 every 3 days for 2wks or so in addition to the same 100 clomid/d you took with nolvadex 40/d for 2wks then drop to 50 clomid and 20/d nolvadex for 2wks then stop everything. Too much HCG will be detrimental. @Funnyman has a lot of experiance with PCT. Mine is just me plus some ex-cops and heavy users- mixed results but at least they tried best they could. My experiance also showed 0.5mg caber E3D for 3wks with a minor 12.5mg Aromasin E3D for 12 days to suck out the estrogen helped. My system was swimming in estrogen when I first discontinued use but it came back in line when I took my second blood so I tried aromasin same as I mentioned and the estrogen was right in the range on my first blood. I try to keep my doc at bay with blood results so he does not look at changing anything with me.

The closest person I have experienced was someone taking TRT with blasts- 1g test per week plus 400/wk tren.

First clean out he was on TRT for 4yrs with 3 blasts per year. Came completely off and the crash was wild. Bloods came back at just over 100 but it was the initial slide that drove him nuts. Felt like shit inside. Went back on TRT as prescribed (150 every 2wks- yup the endo is a pineapple) but blasted again at 1g/wk test and 400 tren for 3mths then off again to clean out for testing. Helped him manipulate the test to get near the 160/170 mark so he could get up to 100/wk from the endo. He came in at just over 150 but the thing is this time he was off for 60 days before timing the injections and he did not have any shit feelings or complaints at all. No sides, good boners, good energy and so on but I know he was nearing the 100 mark in free test by my opinion (have done and worked with others dozens of times manipulating test injections to get specific values) and he had no complaints throughout the process.

I hope you do try one more time just to see. Suggest HCG 2500 every 3 days for 2wks or so in addition to the same 100 clomid/d you took with nolvadex 40/d for 2wks then drop to 50 clomid and 20/d nolvadex for 2wks then stop everything. Too much HCG will be detrimental. @Funnyman has a lot of experiance with PCT. Mine is just me plus some ex-cops and heavy users- mixed results but at least they tried best they could. My experiance also showed 0.5mg caber E3D for 3wks with a minor 12.5mg Aromasin E3D for 12 days to suck out the estrogen helped. My system was swimming in estrogen when I first discontinued use but it came back in line when I took my second blood so I tried aromasin same as I mentioned and the estrogen was right in the range on my first blood. I try to keep my doc at bay with blood results so he does not look at changing anything with me.

Thank you very much for the detailed reply. It is very interesting. I don’t know that I have any hope 2 plus decades of abusing steroids

I can tell you it was nice mentally knowing I was off. At first I could handle the decline in my body. Had I had access to a gym and watched my diet I think I would have pushed it farther.

Perhaps some low dose GH during the cleanout as well. I’m getting older so I will definitely give it a shot again.

You are right about @Funnyman he offered a lot of suggestions as well. Perhaps I will revisit this in the fall

@3ml, if you are old enough to remember cranking maximum gear 20 years ago, then you also know that life's too short to be small. imho, Keep cycling and enjoy your life. Look at Ronnie Coleman and how debilitated he got...at least he knew what it was like to be a Champ. Some day when @3ml is 90 years old you'll be happy to have lived. FTW.

@3ml, if you are old enough to remember cranking maximum gear 20 years ago, then you also know that life's too short to be small. imho, Keep cycling and enjoy your life. Look at Ronnie Coleman and how debilitated he got...at least he knew what it was like to be a Champ. Some day when @3ml is 90 years old you'll be happy to have lived. FTW.

Fuck ya brother
I’m taking er easy right now but I foresee a big run this winter. Maybe my biggest yet!