3ml ~ The Barrel Is Empty ~

The only good part of your past regimen was no 19s.There is some hope but I would introduce low level test.

Good for you. You did like to hit the sauce hard and not getting any younger.
I’ve been on true real trt amounts for over a year now. Once in a while I pinned a bit more, but then felt guilty because I promised myself until I was 100% to train again I wouldn’t use so I stopped.
I personally thought of coming off, like shit I have a stockpile of pharma hcg, but my test was tanked before I started so I didn’t want lose everything I built, the damn colon crap beat me up enough.

But anyhow, now that covid is all but gone here, I am pinning 3 cc twice a week in your honour. 500 mg of test 400 mg of primo. I promised myself nothing higher than a combination of 1 gram of gear from now on.

Good luck dude, stick with it and see where you stand.

Make sense in a way, but on the other end no. You still know that you'll be back on the train sooner or later.
Sure it take a lot of control and discipline to completly stop something forever. I was alcoholic and used a lot of rec drugs, so i understand pretty well.

Completly stopping something you're abusing mean that you can't control yourself in a certain way, that's what i think. At least with alcool and aas, maybe not hard drugs.

Something i learned when i first stop alcool in 2016.
It was hard but i was able to do it for 3 years straight without much problem, but one day i took a different point of view and realized that not being able to control my alcool intake was the big part of my problem.
I found it kinda dull that i couldn't even have a drink with my wife on a relax friday night or having a litle glass of wine during a supper with friends.
So last year i decided to take control over my addiction, not by keeping myself away from it but finding how to drink reasonably. That was a freaking experience under the supervision of my wife hehehe, but it's been 1 year and i can tell you that i didn't had anymore alcoholic episode, this make me even prouder than completly stop drinking since i was for the first in control of something that was controling me at first.

I also curently need to take a similar approach with aas and try to be reasonable as possible in my use.

When you'll jump back in the wagon, give this a try if you want. This take some serious control and discipline also and you'll still enjoy the benfit of aas and be proud of your new approach.
I was like you. I drank waaay too much. I didn’t want to never have a drink, so I dud the same and controlled my drinking.

Make sense in a way, but on the other end no. You still know that you'll be back on the train sooner or later.
Sure it take a lot of control and discipline to completly stop something forever. I was alcoholic and used a lot of rec drugs, so i understand pretty well.

Completly stopping something you're abusing mean that you can't control yourself in a certain way, that's what i think. At least with alcool and aas, maybe not hard drugs.

Something i learned when i first stop alcool in 2016.
It was hard but i was able to do it for 3 years straight without much problem, but one day i took a different point of view and realized that not being able to control my alcool intake was the big part of my problem.
I found it kinda dull that i couldn't even have a drink with my wife on a relax friday night or having a litle glass of wine during a supper with friends.
So last year i decided to take control over my addiction, not by keeping myself away from it but finding how to drink reasonably. That was a freaking experience under the supervision of my wife hehehe, but it's been 1 year and i can tell you that i didn't had anymore alcoholic episode, this make me even prouder than completly stop drinking since i was for the first in control of something that was controling me at first.

I also curently need to take a similar approach with aas and try to be reasonable as possible in my use.

When you'll jump back in the wagon, give this a try if you want. This take some serious control and discipline also and you'll still enjoy the benfit of aas and be proud of your new approach.

Great post and thank you. I have never been to AA or anything like that. I can’t tell you this though. My involvement in the first ever UGL lab in Canada led me down a crazy path in life that put me real close to several different groups in organized crime. That led me into a crazy span of about 8 years that involved a lot of alcohol and well other things I won’t mention on here. Anyhow I can still enjoy a beer on a patio, a glass of red wine with a nice piece of beef, or a scotch with the old man. But I won’t go nuts with the booze which leads to more expensive habitsz. So I see what you are saying this is total self control. That being said the one thing well besides broads that I cannot get a handle on to do in moderation is AAS.

I was actually speaking with funnyman about some low dose protocols today with mild anabolics. This is what my goal is going to be when I make my comeback. Not saying I’ll never blast big doses again but maybe I won’t!

Good for you. You did like to hit the sauce hard and not getting any younger.
I’ve been on true real trt amounts for over a year now. Once in a while I pinned a bit more, but then felt guilty because I promised myself until I was 100% to train again I wouldn’t use so I stopped.
I personally thought of coming off, like shit I have a stockpile of pharma hcg, but my test was tanked before I started so I didn’t want lose everything I built, the damn colon crap beat me up enough.

But anyhow, now that covid is all but gone here, I am pinning 3 cc twice a week in your honour. 500 mg of test 400 mg of primo. I promised myself nothing higher than a combination of 1 gram of gear from now on.

Good luck dude, stick with it and see where you stand.

Well sorbate thanks for carrying on the 3ml legacy !!
Like I said I don’t know how this will all play out but I’ll log it anyhow...perhaps there are others in my situation and then they will know what it’s like to go through this.

I think your 1 gram limit especially on test and primo is quite reasonable
All the best to ya

Pretty much every time I have came off I have done it cold turkey....If you were on long esters they self taper so you should be good to go. I find about 6-8 weeks after stopping I start getting a little lethargic and my interest in sex drops but for me I typically bounced back. The last time I stopped things didnt return to normal so after about 18 months of not feeling like my old self (just feeling old instead) I had my test checked...it was tanked of course so trt it is for the duration. With the odd blast in there once things open up again...lol

I should mention in my log
My first col weeks of quarantine I didn’t do fuck all...felt like there is no point

Been forcing myself as of late to get out and walk an hour in the mornings
This afternoon rode the bike hard for 30min

Gonna start trying doing some core stuff first thing, then my 1 hr walk all fasted

Every time I have came off I have done it cold turkey....If you were on long esters they self taper so you should be good to go. I find about 6-8 weeks after stopping I start getting a little lethargic and my interest in sex drops but for me I typically bounced back. The last time I stopped things didnt return to normal so after about 18 months of not feeling like my old self (just feeling old instead) I had my test checked...it was tanked of course so trt it is for the duration. With the odd blast in there once things open up again...lol

I’m not feeling lethargic but definitely have to talk myself into getting motivated

Great post and thank you. I have never been to AA or anything like that. I can’t tell you this though. My involvement in the first ever UGL lab in Canada led me down a crazy path in life that put me real close to several different groups in organized crime. That led me into a crazy span of about 8 years that involved a lot of alcohol and well other things I won’t mention on here. Anyhow I can still enjoy a beer on a patio, a glass of red wine with a nice piece of beef, or a scotch with the old man. But I won’t go nuts with the booze which leads to more expensive habitsz. So I see what you are saying this is total self control. That being said the one thing well besides broads that I cannot get a handle on to do in moderation is AAS.

I was actually speaking with funnyman about some low dose protocols today with mild anabolics. This is what my goal is going to be when I make my comeback. Not saying I’ll never blast big doses again but maybe I won’t!
You work with one of the best guy and your way of thinking is in the right direction, you're already doing something great! Keep it up and let us know how it work for you in the near futur.
Sorbate is on something great too, the 1g limit should be enough for most of us who don't compete. I'll be trying to not get over this from now. My last run was over 1.5g and i had more side to fight than the benefit i get from the higher dose. With the right compound a total of around 1g should yield great result.
Good luck!

I did the same thing. Came off after about 4 years. I did do pct, but it was short. I actually kept alot of my size. I feel normal now. But for about 2 months I couldn't stay awake. I was very lethargic.

Reactions: 3ml
Good luck there @3ml
I’ve came off a few times with 0 anything and for a few months it sucks balls. Worse as I get older too. Will be following this

Upped my Clomid to 100/day
I’m gonna guesstimate my balls are about twice the size they were but still no where near normal.

Today has been a decent day got motivated and have accomplished a lot. Feel light on my feet since I’m shrinking and stairs are easier

Upped my Clomid to 100/day
I’m gonna guesstimate my balls are about twice the size they were but still no where near normal.

Today has been a decent day got motivated and have accomplished a lot. Feel light on my feet since I’m shrinking and stairs are easier
Sounds like it's time to head over to @Princess_Penguin 's thread about recomping. Don't worry, you might be a little smaller but that doesn't mean you're any less sexy. 😝

@3ml another thing you can do ,is start fasting for 10 to 12 hrs, if you stick to that you shouldn't loose a bunch of muscle, and the energy you will get from burning fat storage may pick you up throughout the day.that is if you start to feel week or what ever.

Was clean from 2006-2019.....best thing I could have ever done, didn't think I would be able to as I didn't come off once really from 2000-2005...now in my 40's I dabble with small amounts, safe(r) shit....look good...feel good...hell even plan to compete without abusing the stuff. Be well and safe with your bodies my friends.

@3ml another thing you can do ,is start fasting for 10 to 12 hrs, if you stick to that you shouldn't loose a bunch of muscle, and the energy you will get from burning fat storage may pick you up throughout the day.that is if you start to feel week or what ever.

Fasting! I already robbed myself of precious AAS now you want to take my food away for half my day!!! 😞.

Yes that is a valid idea.
Just not what I want to do at the moment. I’m enjoying cooking on the smoker constantly. I spent most of my life not at home so to be home and enjoy home cooked food is one of the main pleasures I have at the moment.