With $LINK, you just WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept the bear, and I accept that it is probably going to be a very nice oracle season as well.

Stands to reason. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions and stop harassing me

I do my own research
Im not worried about me
You are spouting off a bunch of BS and I’m looking out for the members here.

Not sure why you take it so personally when I ask 2 simple questions

How long have you been in crypto

where you get your valuation for link?

In school they are teaching my grandson that crypto is the best and paper money is garbage. Yes in grade 6. I was helping him last night.
People think crypto is secure and to some degree it is more so than most other forms of currency at the moment - it is one of the biggest concerns for the world for privacy. Wait until the Gov moves 100% to crypto. Every cent you spend is tracked and if you don't think they are thinking of doing it - we should all think again. Every dollar you send someone can be tracked and taxed or you can be questioned on.
I posted a great article but it was a long read and 95% of the world would fade after the first few pages but the resume of the person who wrote it is impressive.

CCIP can fundamentally be broken down to three core interactions

Off-Chain <-> Blockchains
Blockchains <-> Blockchains
Off-Chain <-> Off-Chain

A standardized, universal interoperability layer between any systems within any environment. Through CCIP, Chainlink will be the middleware gateway that bank/fintech backends use to give their customers access to crypto, DeFi yield & DeFi products w/o leaving their bank app. It will also be the framework from which funds build automated multi-chain investment strategies. It's a cross-chain messaging protocol. From that you can build programmable token bridges, where bridges can send tokens across chains and deploy them in/out of smart contracts based on any logic. You can also send messages across chains to trigger actions on different chains.

The fact $link is integrating into real world applications is super bullish, if you're a holder, congratulations for being ahead of curve.

4IR is yours.

piece.jpg

People think crypto is secure and to some degree it is more so than most other forms of currency at the moment - it is one of the biggest concerns for the world for privacy. Wait until the Gov moves 100% to crypto. Every cent you spend is tracked and if you don't think they are thinking of doing it - we should all think again. Every dollar you send someone can be tracked and taxed or you can be questioned on.
I posted a great article but it was a long read and 95% of the world would fade after the first few pages but the resume of the person who wrote it is impressive.
You can see they are leaning towards crypto by what they are teaching.

Until you start showing reasons with your TA, and how you are getting these price targets I’m going to call out your calls.
I don’t want people taking your word for things without them knowing you have some idea what you are talking about
Don't worry the babble he spewed that made zero sense to anyone not in the game would not have me even remotely think of investing into whatever he is selling, ol.

Don't worry the babble he spewed that made zero sense to anyone not in the game would not have me even remotely think of investing into whatever he is selling, ol.

This is a smart man, and this is why the majority of people who are involved in crypto should not be

As I said before I am just sharing information for serious investors. If you are dumb enough to take anything anyone says at face value, you deserve to lose every cent you throw at the market

I will also add that because you are good at reading charts and estimating price destinations off of raw market data, does not automatically make you a wise investor, because it paints an incomplete picture and often offers only a narrow window of the direction of the market. I am not doubting the ability of ANYONE on this fine board to do these things, and they are not easy and in my opinion deserve accolades for the time and sometime hours of work it takes to put in.. Why I am even having to stress this mickey mouse concept on the financial board is beyond me..

Last edited:
How long have you been in crytpo?

I am far from rekt
Im worried about others getting Rekt

again
How long have you been in crypto
In my other thread he said he was just getting into crypto. He learned alot

CCIP can fundamentally be broken down to three core interactions

Off-Chain <-> Blockchains
Blockchains <-> Blockchains
Off-Chain <-> Off-Chain

A standardized, universal interoperability layer between any systems within any environment. Through CCIP, Chainlink will be the middleware gateway that bank/fintech backends use to give their customers access to crypto, DeFi yield & DeFi products w/o leaving their bank app. It will also be the framework from which funds build automated multi-chain investment strategies. It's a cross-chain messaging protocol. From that you can build programmable token bridges, where bridges can send tokens across chains and deploy them in/out of smart contracts based on any logic. You can also send messages across chains to trigger actions on different chains.

The fact $link is integrating into real world applications is super bullish, if you're a holder, congratulations for being ahead of curve.

4IR is yours.

View attachment 37171
All this is fine and dandy
The token has almost zero utility as I mentioned before. So where does the $1000 price tag come from?
Are you just copying what some tooober said?

Yes they want a centralized currency that they control and track.

Because bitcoin is not centralized, no one entity controls it.
It can potentially be tracked but it’s also fairly easy to cover your tracks.

Yes they want a centralized currency that they control and track.

Because bitcoin is not centralized, no one entity controls it.
It can potentially be tracked but it’s also fairly easy to cover your tracks.
So much illegal activity, I wonder if they will even be able to do it without people dying of "natural causes" . Nevermind the billions just in Canada of under the table money.

So much illegal activity, I wonder if they will even be able to do it without people dying of "natural causes" . Nevermind the billions just in Canada of under the table money.

Any time there is some for mmmm of currency their will be illegal activity.
Cash has been used for illegal extensively.

I'm sitting here wondering how and why the teacher is able to preach crypto is what the world is going too.. It's cool if its just a tescher sharing their opinion and states to the kids that this is the case, but it is not acceptable for them to teach this as a lesson.. I'm not saying the teacher is right or wrong, but the idea of "teachiing" crypto as part of their curriculum is not acceptabel

I'm sitting here wondering how and why the teacher is able to preach crypto is what the world is going too.. It's cool if its just a tescher sharing their opinion and states to the kids that this is the case, but it is not acceptable for them to teach this as a lesson.. I'm not saying the teacher is right or wrong, but the idea of "teachiing" crypto as part of their curriculum is not acceptabel
It was right in his online lesson. They were also teaching him about charge cards, loans, rrsp, he’s in grade fucking 6.
I am really not happy with what the curriculum is. Little time spent on the basics and lots on liberal propaganda.

Every other thing is either climate change or racism.

They were studying the natives and the schools, anyhow he had to write what he (the white person) had done for why this happened.
I told him, he did nothing, he wasn’t alive and that the government had done these things. He said, “grandpa, I don’t want to get in trouble, so I’ll just put me(I)”

I have been talking to my wife, I think I’m going to start interviewing private schools. I want more of a conservative education given to him. One where feelings are last place and the basics are taught.

Only 10% of the staff I hire in the last 15 years can do math. The older people my age, have no issues. Last student I hired (and got rid of quickly) asked if I would help him tie his apron. 25 years I have never been asked that. I find also the new crop (younger kids) will groan and see if I’ll finish the job for them if it’s difficult. I kick them in the ass and make them do it.

It was right in his online lesson. They were also teaching him about charge cards, loans, rrsp, he’s in grade fucking 6.
I am really not happy with what the curriculum is. Little time spent on the basics and lots on liberal propaganda.

I don't know the ont curriculum, but I agree with credit cards, loads, RRSP's being taught.. What they are, how they work, positives/negatives, invenstments, interest rates, cost of borrowing etc.. I am guessing interest % rates are curriculum for sure..

You can teach the very basics of math using these things as well.. and like I said, IMO I think its good.

I HIGHLY doubt teaching crypto is curriculum though.. its just too new.. And there's no way curriculum would say it will replace all money and is the future.. Curriculums are never opinion based, well in theory they are not supposed to be.. yes they teach "theory" when it comes to science such as "theory of evolution, theory of relativitely etc".. but these are theories that are very strong and science didn't have the means to prove them 100%.

Every other thing is either climate change or racism.

Racism and clinate change are curriculum here.. But if you read the curriculum and understand it, its very fact based and not opinion.. some ppl take it upon themselves to teach their own opinions and teach them as facts and not their own opinion.. and that's bluntly wrong.

Climate change for example is sort of in our gr 7 curriculum.. I say sort of, because all it really goes into is how carbon is released when you burn fossil fuels and higher amounts of atmospheric carbon create the gren house effect.. All of this is true in every way shape and form, however our curriculum does not go beyond that to push an agenda. I do take it a bit furhter and expain to students nearly everything on earth is made of carbon and trees for example are carbon sinks. They can pull carbon from the atmosphere and store it in extremly large quantities. Infact, plants neeed atmospheric carbon to produce their energy to grow.. I don't ;go down the rabbit hole past that, but I present facts.. I will say that cutting down the worlds foressts without a regrowth plan contributes to higher atmostpheric carbon so we need to be aware of that. I will say I have a wood stove, which releases carbon into the air, but I also am burning trees which are allowed to regrow after I harvest them to pull the carbon form the air..

I really enjoy going over this stuff with kids, but keep it to the facts as they are presented.

They were studying the natives and the schools, anyhow he had to write what he (the white person) had done for why this happened.
I told him, he did nothing, he wasn’t alive and that the government had done these things. He said, “grandpa, I don’t want to get in trouble, so I’ll just put me(I)”

I have been talking to my wife, I think I’m going to start interviewing private schools. I want more of a conservative education given to him. One where feelings are last place and the basics are taught.

Only 10% of the staff I hire in the last 15 years can do math. The older people my age, have no issues. Last student I hired (and got rid of quickly) asked if I would help him tie his apron. 25 years I have never been asked that. I find also the new crop (younger kids) will groan and see if I’ll finish the job for them if it’s difficult. I kick them in the ass and make them do it.

From someone on the inside.. I can confirm beyond words the school system right now is in an awful state in many ways. We know the best way to build a better world is through the education of our children at home and at school. It isn't hapening very well at either at this point in history.

What you see at work is what I see everyday.. and I do everything I can to not let it happen in my room, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do if a student/parent figures out that I actually have zero power to make their kids do anything. Principals and school boards and superintendants back down..

I have not made an investment in crytpto, and i am leaning towards doing it, Obviously i am a mature person, and will only do it with my play around money, i have always had to work for my paper, as most of us do, i tried investments a long time ago, and lost most of it. It was fool around cash, my investments are in land, houses and farms.. Long term investments, that have gone through the roof and i have sold off 2 in the past months. Made extremely good profits. I am not looking to make a ton of money, i want to learn and play around with crypto, but not as a deep dive, hope to be golden scheme. If it happens, id be happy, dont get me wrong.
I appreciate all the insights and verbiage on this thread. It has triggered me to commence learning.
I appreciate the thoughts here folks..

I don't know the ont curriculum, but I agree with credit cards, loads, RRSP's being taught.. What they are, how they work, positives/negatives, invenstments, interest rates, cost of borrowing etc.. I am guessing interest % rates are curriculum for sure..

You can teach the very basics of math using these things as well.. and like I said, IMO I think its good.

I HIGHLY doubt teaching crypto is curriculum though.. its just too new.. And there's no way curriculum would say it will replace all money and is the future.. Curriculums are never opinion based, well in theory they are not supposed to be.. yes they teach "theory" when it comes to science such as "theory of evolution, theory of relativitely etc".. but these are theories that are very strong and science didn't have the means to prove them 100%.

Racism and clinate change are curriculum here.. But if you read the curriculum and understand it, its very fact based and not opinion.. some ppl take it upon themselves to teach their own opinions and teach them as facts and not their own opinion.. and that's bluntly wrong.

Climate change for example is sort of in our gr 7 curriculum.. I say sort of, because all it really goes into is how carbon is released when you burn fossil fuels and higher amounts of atmospheric carbon create the gren house effect.. All of this is true in every way shape and form, however our curriculum does not go beyond that to push an agenda. I do take it a bit furhter and expain to students nearly everything on earth is made of carbon and trees for example are carbon sinks. They can pull carbon from the atmosphere and store it in extremly large quantities. Infact, plants neeed atmospheric carbon to produce their energy to grow.. I don't ;go down the rabbit hole past that, but I present facts.. I will say that cutting down the worlds foressts without a regrowth plan contributes to higher atmostpheric carbon so we need to be aware of that. I will say I have a wood stove, which releases carbon into the air, but I also am burning trees which are allowed to regrow after I harvest them to pull the carbon form the air..

I really enjoy going over this stuff with kids, but keep it to the facts as they are presented.

From someone on the inside.. I can confirm beyond words the school system right now is in an awful state in many ways. We know the best way to build a better world is through the education of our children at home and at school. It isn't hapening very well at either at this point in history.

What you see at work is what I see everyday.. and I do everything I can to not let it happen in my room, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do if a student/parent figures out that I actually have zero power to make their kids do anything. Principals and school boards and superintendants back down..
Ok, I’ll get a screen shot, they are teaching cripto is the future and great, and that money is old and outdated. There was questions where you chose the answer to the questions and one was more or less.

what is the new advanced form of currency?
the other was
What is the old outdated form of currency?

gee guess which was which?

They don’t just teach about the carbon cycle. They were going on about the impact of the seals and polar bears as the ice caps are melting. We’re reading Washington Post articles on it. My grandson pulled up a video by Tony heller disproving the polar bear extinction fake and his teacher got upset. This is on their computer as curriculum. I only know because he has been in my coffee room at the shop for a year. I see and hear what they teach. I help him every night with his homework. I am appalled at some of the stuff they teach. I don’t think yiu can compare Alberta curriculum to Ontario. I’m thinking it may be a bit different here.

There was another time where they taught how bad all zoos were, and that the animals died prematurely. Well since my grandson loves animals and watches pretty much every documentary on these things, he thought it was wrong and he looked it up. Actually most zoos are benefiting animals that might go extinct thru breeding, and that they actually live 80% longer than ones in the wild. She wouldn’t accept that as well. He pulled up Smithsonion Articles and other high value sources. Got in trouble again.

Status
Not open for further replies.