With $LINK, you just WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCII

Clinically Retarded
Trusted Member
ETH whale just bought 1,000,000 $LINK ($25,170,000 USD).

Are you buying the dip, too?

OCR and data feeds are baby steps compared to CCIP. Programmable token bridges and smart contracts that can execute on the cheapest chain depending on current loads of authorized chains. Changes the game for fees on Layer 1s/Layer 2s

chainlink2.jpg

Projects will be able to check boxes to decide which chains they will deploy on. Seamless integrations into all EVM chains will allow for a drastic increase in user bases for new projects on launch day. Chainlink is the best and only developer toolset available capable of this

Really feeling the supply shock on LPL with the launch of staking. Nobody is selling. I believe ETH whales are going to sweep on remaining supply of LINK tokens. This is why I say that in the near future it will be almost impossible to own just 100 link tokens which is extremely cheap right now

I wish had an 1/8 of the knowledge you have on this...I see dots and squares and realize im fucked if these are the monies of the future, i wouldnt even be able to buy a wallet...Crypto dummy here...

Not the money of the immediate future not sure if I see that, but it will exist side by side with fiat

Not the money of the immediate future not sure if I see that, but it will exist side by side with fiat
Nice, where can i send my wife to learn about this stuff? She enjoys technology and stuff like that. I look at it and i short circuit, and i am good with numbers etc, i love math, This is math, and a bunch of other stuff...
Any suggestions on Crypto for dummies?

I wish had an 1/8 of the knowledge you have on this...I see dots and squares and realize im fucked if these are the monies of the future, i wouldnt even be able to buy a wallet...Crypto dummy here...
I don’t understand it either.
so I gave my money to someone who knows what they are doing and have made me over 20,000 since the summer for doing nothing.

I don’t understand it either.
so I gave my money to someone who knows what they are doing and have made me over 20,000 since the summer for doing nothing.
I was thinking i may need to do something like this soon as well. There, your bike is paid for just with your gainzzz.

Just find out about the crypto that matters, I mean, really dive into it if you can. Stay away from meme coins and stick to utility. Hold it, and dollar cost average into your winner, and accumulate

not financial advice.

Last edited:
I like to track on-chain data, and I was impressed last week with ETH whales purchasing 100,000+$LINK at a time. With today’s purchase of 1,000,000 $LINK, we have entered a whole new ball game. It’s very impressive when one considers that there are only 1000 million LINK tokens (1 Billion) in total supply

The fact is that LINK is not meant for you and me, it's for institutional holders who are buying people's tokens at a discount and basically stealing their bags everytime the price drops and they shit their pants and panic sell

The beauty about blockchain technology is that all transactions that happen on it can be publicly verified so it's no secret what's going on

That's 4.6% of LINK's total supply scooped up in one transaction.

Jack it for LINK

I was thinking i may need to do something like this soon as well. There, your bike is paid for just with your gainzzz.
Wife had the money saved already since we didn’t go to Mexico for 2 years because of covid. It’s a great feeling to just write a check and its paid for.

Co-founder of Chainlink explains how smart contracts have the possibility to change how people relate to each other and to institutions. A great discussion

sys.jpg

People who doubt the power of crypto and its use case only need to look at Chainlink:

10 hours ago, Exodia Finance announces integration and alliance with Chainlink, integrating the reliable and accurate Price Feeds to help secure Bonding and open many doors for future development.

CCIP will be taking the LINK total value secured to new highs while staking rewards your conviction and lets the tokenomics work its magic.

Prepare for $1000+ per LINK token, frens.

Get into the smart contract economy.

not financial advice

kl.jpg

Had a small bag of link since the beginning of 2021. Gonna sit on it for a long time. One day I will be able to buy fancy underwear.
I'm becoming profitable off the pump and dumps w/ LINK alone, and will swing trade the highs all the way to $100 this year. 90% of those profits are being used to buy MORE when it consolidates.. we are so early that it hasn't even been priced in yet. Price doesn't mean anything at this point, and that's what turns most people away and they dump their bags on people like me.. I love it, I'll take all I can get

Traders that just don't know what they are holding be like:

89.jpg

Then they sell their bag of coins to me, I be like:

34 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.