What's your favorite steroids and why?

Negan

Trusted Member
I'll start mine is Dbol, it makes me feel amazing. Even at 5mg doses bout 2hrs after the feeling of wellbeing is the best, I can deal with anything shitty that happens in life and if I keep it to 20mg daily I don't get headaches or nosebleeds.

My second choice is testosterone of course because of the broad spectrum effects.

low doses of Tren 50-100mg weekly is now my 3rd choice because it seems to keep me leaner and more assertive/aggressive than anything else I've ever ran, but if I take more I get unpleasant side effects.

Superdrol
You feel on steroids and grow like a weed and see instant changes

Tren ace
I Feel at peace , vascular , jacked , dry , powerful
I’m not even aggressive or mad just happy

Npp
Lean mass with very minimal sides for me

Masteron Prop
Already lean this takes you to the next level when your below 10% and ready to dry out ( with tren)

Test 100% but if we're talking outside of Testosterone mine will have to be deca, I feel amazing on it, don't get deca dick and my body just feels great, one day I'll run NPP to see if I like that better

Eq would probably be right there with deca for me as well

Test is king , anything else is just filler.

Personal preference though would be deca d for the joint help and the massive amount of mass you can build , plus it doesn’t effect your prostrate which is something all men need to watch out for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren E, I just feel at home on it, like my best self. I wish i could run it non stop forever. A little mast on top and its perfection, and a little Ace to kick it off of course

I'll be sad if the day comes that I cant run it anymore, but I'll enjoy it until then

Just started my summer TMT run June 1 and I feel Grrrrrreaaat!!! 🐯

Test E, or C. Because it's the base of any cycle, or can be run as a cycle on it's own. It's versatile and never lets you down. It's painless, unless you're running something like T500. Basically no sides as long as you're not overdoing it. Cures old man syndrome ;)

Just run less. I have had zero issues on 175mg a week. Yeah maybe a bit touchy now and again, but very easily controllable, and I’m getting a bit of the tren benefit. 175mg of tren is better than 600 mg primo.
I've been seeing a lot of cycles being built around 10-15mg of tren ace per day, maybe one day I'll try this low tren and see if it doesn't make me a complete asshole, but for now tren is benched, don't think my wife will put up with me this time

My favorite cycle to date is only 400mg... 200 test 200 tren, i hear about people only being able to do tren 6 weeks, but on low dose ive done tren for 20weeks, idk about high dose tren though, havent tried it.

Im on test/deca/eq and its great if u like to put on good mass without feeling like ur taking anything, i guess u could add more test though to "feel it"
But yea
Dbol does the trick in the "feel" department and the "quick mass" department so i agree with dbol.

But i havent tried many compounds so far

Just run less. I have had zero issues on 175mg a week. Yeah maybe a bit touchy now and again, but very easily controllable, and I’m getting a bit of the tren benefit. 175mg of tren is better than 600 mg primo.
Hey Sorbate - How long have you been running tren as an additon to TRT?