Whats everyones dose of TRT?

This is what I’m hoping for as well. I’m on 80mg/wk at the moment, In another 3 weeks I’ll get my 10 week bloods and see where I’m at. Definitely feeling better for sure.
I don’t care how much I get persribed, I’m just happy to feel better than I did before!
Low T for me was like I was dragging 2 5kg kettle bells on thick chains behind me for everything I did.

Me too. It took me like 3 times as long at least to recover and progress
Like many, I'll do a blast and l go for a bit high but then let off for 4 or 6 weeks.

I get Incredible results which makes me think that my growth would be insane if I did some of the other esters.

No TRT though and frig, no desire to do life.

Last edited:
I was recently bumped to 170mg a week, from 150mg a week, but i do not need that, iv manipulated the labs to purposely be low to get a higher prescription.

The 120mg- 130mg puts me in the 950ng range with a trough of 600 ish on the third day after pinning. Realistically this is what most should aim for in my opinion to stay as healthy as they can. Alot of systems shut down for some men if you run higher then needed for too long, some of these systems effect men early on and some effect men later on. I believe it all catches up to us if we do not run a proper trt within the ranges.

You can pin daily and with enough lab work you can dial in to maintain the 800- 900ng/dl peak. But that will take some time.

Personally staying just under the 900ng/dl is where we should aim for.

I have been working with a mens clinic now for almost a year. They started me at 120mg/wk for the first three months. Barely brought me up to normal range. After bloodwork they upped me to 140mg/wk which helped get me to normal. Since January I have been at 200mg/wk and my bloods are stable and my hormones are finally in a high normal range or optimal as this clinic suggests.

200mg/week prescribed. Puts me over reference range by a bit. Around 140mg-160mg a week is enough to keep me at the top end of range and feeling good.

180mg a week
tried 200mg but was too high for me

180mg and donate blood 3 times a year

100 test c per week, I split into 15 per day and it keeps me near the top of the reference range.

You have a sports performance doc? That's awesome
I do yes although I go to the states annually to remain under his treatment as Canada does not offer "sports performance enhancement".

There's the whole ethical side of things doctors here don't agree with. But still have an endo here for monitoring and harm reduction etc

I do yes although I go to the states annually to remain under his treatment as Canada does not offer "sports performance enhancement".

There's the whole ethical side of things doctors here don't agree with. But still have an endo here for monitoring and harm reduction etc
Wow thats awesome I didn't think that existed even in the states. Do you have any specific website or pamphlet info on them? I couldn't be a patient but I'd love to read the positivity and pros and info behind using it for sports from a lisenced doctors mouth...or website or anything. If you can't give up your connect it's cool I know what it's like having to protect a good thing lol