Whats everyones dose of TRT?

Rocky

Trusted Member
Curious, what are people using for TRT these days, for regular TRT, not performancing enhancing/bodybuilding?

ok thanks all, sounds like I was using too much, I got off the gel recently and switched back to injections, using amps makes it difficult to dose so I was just doing 1 amp per week 250mg and felt like it was way too much and switched to 1 amp every 2 weeks

I use 200mg a week. I have 20% fat and now that it's summer, I barely lift so the extra test chases the fat away.

Don't forget the free 1000mg/10ml of test giveaway. There are now two of us giving a 10ml vial of Cypionate testosterone for free. Just say hello in the thread to be entered!

I use 200mg a week. I have 20% fat and now that it's summer, I barely lift so the extra test chases the fat away.

Don't forget the free 1000mg/10ml of test giveaway. There are now two of us giving a 10ml vial of Cypionate testosterone for free. Just say hello in the thread to be entered!
Shamless plug lol jk bro

Shamless plug lol jk bro
No no it was shameless however this is everyone's chance to try some. 10ml is 2 1/2 months of normal test. A great way to try it almost got free (might be 8 bucks in syringes alcohol to swab etc). I've seen people wondering so here is their chance. A great way to see if you're being dragged down by low T if your doctor is being a jackass. You can always get tested to see if you need or want but 2 1/2 months of Cypionate isn't going to do much other than perhaps up your energy if you're low.

Best part is that any of 100 people on here will help you learn to pin for free because most people give a shit to help a fellow man or rocking chick out.

Last edited:
No no it was shameless however this is everyone's chance to try some. 10ml is 2 1/2 months of normal test. A great way to try it almost got free (might be 8 bucks in syringes alcohol to swab etc). I've seen people wondering so here is their chance.

Best part is that any of 100 people on here will help you learn to pin for free because most people give a shit to help a fellow man or rocking chick out.
Yea I know I was just playing bro 😆

Believe it or not 90mg from OnMen took me from 2.7 to 28.4 in 3 months 😳 The dose is staying the same for the next quarter to see how it looks. I’ve been back in the gym just over 3 weeks now having been away for 15 months and needless to say it feels great to be back getting after it. Nothing else supports my mental health quite like having the structure of the gym every week.

No no it was shameless however this is everyone's chance to try some. 10ml is 2 1/2 months of normal test. A great way to try it almost got free (might be 8 bucks in syringes alcohol to swab etc). I've seen people wondering so here is their chance. A great way to see if you're being dragged down by low T if your doctor is being a jackass. You can always get tested to see if you need or want but 2 1/2 months of Cypionate isn't going to do much other than perhaps up your energy if you're low.

This right here ^^^

The first month or so for me wasn't even gym heavy just trying to get my hormones in order and feel good so I CAN go back to the gym now. Im using pharma Cypionate as well, I agree it would be a good trial for most!

Believe it or not 90mg from OnMen took me from 2.7 to 28.4 in 3 months 😳 The dose is staying the same for the next quarter to see how it looks. I’ve been back in the gym just over 3 weeks now having been away for 15 months and needless to say it feels great to be back getting after it. Nothing else supports my mental health quite like having the structure of the gym every week.
I can't deny that. I love the visual vascular pump from a hard lift.

This is what I’m hoping for as well. I’m on 80mg/wk at the moment, In another 3 weeks I’ll get my 10 week bloods and see where I’m at. Definitely feeling better for sure.
I don’t care how much I get persribed, I’m just happy to feel better than I did before!