Want to lose fat and maintain muscle...Cardio is not the answer ... Alwyn Cosgrove Article

I feel for ya... Dropped my left bicep 2.5 years ago.. Dr, said no reattachment... Was devastated.. Had people asking why my arm looked deformed when working out... mine looks like it was scooped out with a spoon, where the muscle is supposed to be... Fuken really suks...Apologies to the OP. for derail..
Cardio for weight loss made me skinny fat at one point...
I bet if you paid for it, they would have done it.

I bet if you paid for it, they would have done it.
depends on how long it has healed there will be significant scar tissue which will make the success of the procedure less likely. I would not have mind done as I have been 40 years with it, lots of scar tissue. Deep massage and self physio keeps the mobility up... pain down

depends on how long it has healed there will be significant scar tissue which will make the success of the procedure less likely. I would not have mind done as I have been 40 years with it, lots of scar tissue. Deep massage and self physio keeps the mobility up... pain down
I can bet if you gave the money, you can get pretty much anything fixed. May have to do a few surgeries to clean things up first.

I personally wouldn’t take no for an answer. Unless there was only 10% chance.

I can bet if you gave the money, you can get pretty much anything fixed. May have to do a few surgeries to clean things up first.

I personally wouldn’t take no for an answer. Unless there was only 10% chance.
I worry about my labrum tear about just the 15% chance of it not working out. That I might look like a freak for the rest of my life. The doctor certainly didn't do much to make it feel like it was a "good" 15%.

I worry about my labrum tear about just the 15% chance of it not working out. That I might look like a freak for the rest of my life. The doctor certainly didn't do much to make it feel like it was a "good" 15%.
that is to bad as tears cause just a bit of pain as you age.

that is to bad as tears cause just a bit of pain as you age.
They sure do. I curl singles or even a bar and the inside of my left arm from elbow to a couple inches under my shoulder feels like a second person is sticking bent syringes soaked in a dirty diaper into my arm nonstop.

The maddening part was there was no, "Hey, let's give it a go and if the bicep detaches, we go back in with a nailgun and physically make it impossible for it to detach from your arm."

No it was, (Hard Tone) "It's an 85/15 with the 15% being a life long physical deformity called Popeye arm that will basically make you look like a freak. Small children will probably run away in complete terror if you get near enough for them to see you. You will be shunned, shunned from a society that cannot and will not accept you because of this Popeye arm. They might bar you from beaches and parks where people might be blighted by your deformity. Hell, we might just rename the deformity DazedNConfused arm just because it'll just be that bad if we fail."

(Soft Tone) "Sooo, go home and check the internet for Popeye arm and get back to us if you want to do the surgery."

They sure do. I curl singles or even a bar and the inside of my left arm from elbow to a couple inches under my shoulder feels like a second person is sticking bent syringes soaked in a dirty diaper into my arm nonstop.

The maddening part was there was no, "Hey, let's give it a go and if the bicep detaches, we go back in with a nailgun and physically make it impossible for it to detach from your arm."

No it was, (Hard Tone) "It's an 85/15 with the 15% being a life long physical deformity called Popeye arm that will basically make you look like a freak. Small children will probably run away in complete terror if you get near enough for them to see you. You will be shunned, shunned from a society that cannot and will not accept you because of this Popeye arm. They might bar you from beaches and parks where people might be blighted by your deformity. Hell, we might just rename the deformity DazedNConfused arm just because it'll just be that bad if we fail."

(Soft Tone) "Sooo, go home and check the internet for Popeye arm and get back to us if you want to do the surgery."
I will tell you what 2 doctors told me about my tears. There was blood pooling at the lower part of the tricep and bicep and at the inside of my pec, fuck it was gross and you could see the muscle mass had moved in the wrong direction. They both looked at it and asked me it I could rotate my arm up and down with the arm bent at a 90 degree angle. I was able to do this so they said ... that's pretty good movement and not recommended that I not surgery. I am paying for it today as a couple of incompetent doctors pointed me in the wrong direction.

I deal with it, stretch it and make it work and enjoy my life. No a lot more I can do.