Using fat-grips

I am curious if anyone else here uses fat grips for their workouts. I typically use them only on pull days, but would it be safe to use them on push days, on things like dumb bell presses? Thanks in advance :)

I am curious if anyone else here uses fat grips for their workouts. I typically use them only on pull days, but would it be safe to use them on push days, on things like dumb bell presses? Thanks in advance :)
I own a pair and used them a bit a while ago. They seem to get mostly activated (forearms) on pulling exercises and not too much on pushing exercises for myself.

I did them alot for a bit a while back consistently and had to stop for a month or two to let my forearms recover properly because they weren't from the constant use of them.

I bought a thicker barbell than I typically use at the gym as my hands are big, but I found it awkward. Possibly because I am so use to the standard thickness. As for gains due to using a thicker bar, I cannot say I seen any difference.

DB press is what I use fat grips for.

I have some towels that I use over the bars on a set of thin DB's that I load up for bench, otherwise the bar digs into my palms and its painful. They have a flare that prevents grips being slid on. I could grind off the flare but the towels work well.

On another set of DBs I was able to slide fat grips over and they are way better.

Fat grips boost forearms growth mainly right
Yes, and has helped me heal and keep away any wrist or forearm injuries. I do a lot of chin ups and hanging leg lifts - had the bar made by a metal working company specifically to be much larger in circumference so I have to use a lot of hand and forearms.
It is spoken about much but if you are prone to these injuries - I found several set of balls for grip strength and every upper body workout, I warm up by doing 100 squeezes in my palm and between my thumb and pointer finger. Start with the easier ones and move up the ones harder to grip. My hands are tired before I even pick up a dumbbell or barbell.

Since doing so, I haven't had the issues come back and my hand strength has gone up considerably. My forearms are more vascular and have grown - added benefit.

Yes, and has helped me heal and keep away any wrist or forearm injuries. I do a lot of chin ups and hanging leg lifts - had the bar made by a metal working company specifically to be much larger in circumference so I have to use a lot of hand and forearms.
It is spoken about much but if you are prone to these injuries - I found several set of balls for grip strength and every upper body workout, I warm up by doing 100 squeezes in my palm and between my thumb and pointer finger. Start with the easier ones and move up the ones harder to grip. My hands are tired before I even pick up a dumbbell or barbell.

Since doing so, I haven't had the issues come back and my hand strength has gone up considerably. My forearms are more vascular and have grown - added benefit.
Where did you find these several sets of balls? Just ur local gym? And did you get punched the first couple times trying to squeeze them? What kind of reactions did you get…. I’m a pretty confident guy, and normally I like your responses they’re usually logical and easy to understand ; but you Got me on this one goldenrod; did you at least start gentle and work your way up to the squeezing