UFC 268 - Usman - Covington 2

If Colby had a little more power I think he would have finished Usman, he looks like he is giving up a lot of weight once hydrated. And the toughness to make it through that exchange in the second, wow........

I had Rose losing the first two rounds, but winning the last three, last two she dominated. Other than her lead leg she looked undamaged. Zhangs face was showing accumulation at the end of the fight, Rose definitely did more damage in my opinion.

I didnt think Rose would pull it off but really happy she did. She is one of my favorite mma fighters period.

If Colby had a little more power I think he would have finished Usman, he looks like he is giving up a lot of weight once hydrated. And the toughness to make it through that exchange in the second, wow........

I had Rose losing the first two rounds, but winning the last three, last two she dominated. Other than her lead leg she looked undamaged. Zhangs face was showing accumulation at the end of the fight, Rose definitely did more damage in my opinion.

I didnt think Rose would pull it off but really happy she did. She is one of my favorite mma fighters period.
I can see your point, but would have to disagree on the 3rd round. I had Zhang winning the first 3, and Rose the last two. Either way, whatever judge scored it 4-1 should never judge a title fight again.

I could be biased though, lol. I probably hate Rose more than any fighter in the UFC - or all of MMA. I find her so irritating to look at and to listen to. To me she's like a psychotic little boy who belongs in a psyche ward, heheheh. Not a big fan of her pedophile husband either.