Trt doc is not allowing me to do phlebotomies anymore, anyone else not able to?

I think it's important to note that trt and cycles are different. I think superphysiologic doses may require blood donations but normal doses might not. People who live in high altitudes constantly stay at high hemoglobin and hematocrit levels

Im in the not allowed to donate and not getting prescribed therapeutic phlebotomy group. I take matters into my own hands now. 18g pin on 3ml syringe with the plunger removed. Pin it just like blood donation, bevel side up, drained into measuring cup. No more than 250ml at a time to avoid issues, if you can get that much. Ive gotten good at it finally. My hemoglobin and hematocrit get up there pretty quickly. Not that im saying for anyone to do what i do, but i had to find the solution because when the blood is too thick is can be dangerous and i feel sluggish.
I can give you a link on where to buy the bags with the 18 gauge needle attached if you want. I bought some but havn't used them. They are sterlized.

I just realized something new, donating blood too often can cause problems I'm sure everyone knows this bit one thing I didn't know is that it also lowers hemoglobin a1c I'd imagine it's a false reading so if you gauge your blood sugar awareness by a1c you might want to look into this more.

I just realized something new, donating blood too often can cause problems I'm sure everyone knows this bit one thing I didn't know is that it also lowers hemoglobin a1c I'd imagine it's a false reading so if you gauge your blood sugar awareness by a1c you might want to look into this more.
Couple times a year is more than enough.

I'm gonna try the limit I need to donate before my iron or ferritin become suboptimal. I'm scheduled for bloods every three months so will try to give blood before doing it.

I think it's different for everyone, so I think it's better for one to try it themselves.