Tren hex

Overthinking the drugs.

and yes…. Who does run forza? Never used it so sure….it could just have a bad rep…. But that rep has been pretty horrible overall and spotty at best over a significant amount of time. I would stick to a less controversial brand.

tecta would be excellent for heartburn. It’s scripted though. Actually it almost killed me.. lol

had an anaphylactic reaction to it. Which is not even statistically significant to list as a known side effect on the drug fact sheet. Or it wasn’t in 2014 when that happened.

you can use esomeprazole (nexium) or omeprazole (Prilosec) etc. From off drug store shelves. These used to be otc in Canada but aren’t anymore.

short term they are excellent drugs for Gerd or acid reflux. Long term they can have side effects that should be monitored by your doc.

be sure to take them first thing in the morning in an empty stomach and don’t eat for 20-30mins.

they are almost magic. But if you don’t take them on an empty stomach they won’t work well at all.

Reactions: 3ml
I ran Tritren (50mg ace, 50mg E, 50mg Hex) @ 1 ml EOD for 6 weeks many years ago when I still blasted and it was top 2 craziest blasts I have ever done.

Test was at 750mg per week. Nothing else just those two products.