Trans Athletes in Women’s Powerlifting

RigPig

This kind of thing frustrates me, men taking over women’s sports should be illegal. We shouldn’t even have to have this discussion.
I’m all for a completely separate category for Trans athletes, but anyone male who has gone through their transition post puberty has a definite advantage in women’s sports, therefore they either compete in the men’s division or they start their own.
It’s fuckin bullshit when the women athletes are facing disciplinary action for speaking up. It’s their division and their sport, they’ve dedicated years to perfecting their craft and now live in the shadows of some fuckin dude who couldn’t hang with the big dogs on his own side of the porch.
Our world is fucked but I’m glad there are women like April Hutchison who aren’t afraid to say what needs to be said!

I heard that some dude became a woman for a day, broke all the women's powerlifting records, then went back to being a man.

He was just meming im pretty sure, but it really shows what a joke the whole thing is.

I heard that some dude became a woman for a day, broke all the women's powerlifting records, then went back to being a man.

He was just meming im pretty sure, but it really shows what a joke the whole thing is.
Stunts like that might be the catalyst women need to keep trans athletes out of their sports.
All athletes from both sides of the sport should unify and boycott their respective sports until clear lines are drawn.
Without the athletes, these federations would fail. As long as competitors continue to show up, this will be a long and drawn out issue.

Last edited:

This kind of thing frustrates me, men taking over women’s sports should be illegal. We shouldn’t even have to have this discussion.
I’m all for a completely separate category for Trans athletes, but anyone male who has gone through their transition post puberty has a definite advantage in women’s sports, therefore they either compete in the men’s division or they start their own.
It’s fuckin bullshit when the women athletes are facing disciplinary action for speaking up. It’s their division and their sport, they’ve dedicated years to perfecting their craft and now live in the shadows of some fuckin dude who couldn’t hang with the big dogs on his own side of the porch.
Our world is fucked but I’m glad there are women like April Hutchison who aren’t afraid to say what needs to be said!
I mostly agree, I don't think it's generally fair for transwomen to complete in female sports however I don't believe most of them are doing it because they failed at men's sports, they're at a disadvantage competing in the men's league in a similar way to the disadvantage women have against them. A trans only division seems like an empty participation trophy because trans athletes are quite rare.

I don't agree with this woman being banned for speaking out about the unfairness of competing against a trans woman in powerlifting. I don't know what she said specifically but it's definitely not a level playing field.

Calling a trans person by the gendered pronouns they do not identify with is pretty rude, I don't think we need specific laws about harassing words but it doesn't really help find common ground with the activist types.

Some people are narcissistic this is not gender specific nor is it an inherent trait of trans people however the ones who appear androgynous or even worse the ones who don't even make any effort to look like their "preferred pronouns" and get violently angry about mis-gendering are pretty narcissistic in my opinion, like if you have a beard and wear a dress and get upset of someone calls you sir, you're an asshole. Or if you're a pervert who wants to swing your penis around in a woman's change room you're a sicko, These types give an entire subset of people a bad public image.

The trans women I know just want to live the way they feel and don't get involved in the bullshit nor do they act inappropriately. My gf uses a toilet stall in the woman's room to change at the pool because she doesn't want anyone to see her genitalia.

I completely understand both sides of this debate, If my gf decided to try powerlifting she would not lift anything impressive by any means there are genetic differences that go beyond just gender she's small and weak just like some men who are small and weak, some people have strange genetic advantages in men's sports, limb length, muscle insertions, number of muscle cells at birth, twitch types of muscle fibers just to name a few. would it be fair to ban Michael Phelps from competition because he has a genetic advantage? Should guys with short arms be banned from bench press? It's a difficult thing and I know some people will say they didn't choose to have these genetic gifts but trans people didn't exactly choose to feel they way they do about their gender either it's not easy to be trans it takes a lot of courage, some of them lose their friends and family jobs etc. I see how difficult it can be for them day to day it's not an easy life to live forever feeling like you don't belong no matter what you do.

My sexual attraction aside. I can relate to gender dysmorphia. Similar to how some of us look in the mirror and don't like what we see we take drugs that aren't the healthiest decision to look how we feel we should look. people look at us and make comments about oh he's on steroids that's why he's so big or he must have a small dick, he's cheating etc.

I'm not trying to start arguments with anyone but it's a very complex issue that if anyone can relate to it should be bodybuilders.

I mostly agree, I don't think it's generally fair for transwomen to complete in female sports however I don't believe most of them are doing it because they failed at men's sports, they're at a disadvantage competing in the men's league in a similar way to the disadvantage women have against them. A trans only division seems like an empty participation trophy because trans athletes are quite rare.

I don't agree with this woman being banned for speaking out about the unfairness of competing against a trans woman in powerlifting. I don't know what she said specifically but it's definitely not a level playing field.

Calling a trans person by the gendered pronouns they do not identify with is pretty rude, I don't think we need specific laws about harassing words but it doesn't really help find common ground with the activist types.

Some people are narcissistic this is not gender specific nor is it an inherent trait of trans people however the ones who appear androgynous or even worse the ones who don't even make any effort to look like their "preferred pronouns" and get violently angry about mis-gendering are pretty narcissistic in my opinion, like if you have a beard and wear a dress and get upset of someone calls you sir, you're an asshole. Or if you're a pervert who wants to swing your penis around in a woman's change room you're a sicko, These types give an entire subset of people a bad public image.

The trans women I know just want to live the way they feel and don't get involved in the bullshit nor do they act inappropriately. My gf uses a toilet stall in the woman's room to change at the pool because she doesn't want anyone to see her genitalia.

I completely understand both sides of this debate, If my gf decided to try powerlifting she would not lift anything impressive by any means there are genetic differences that go beyond just gender she's small and weak just like some men who are small and weak, some people have strange genetic advantages in men's sports, limb length, muscle insertions, number of muscle cells at birth, twitch types of muscle fibers just to name a few. would it be fair to ban Michael Phelps from competition because he has a genetic advantage? Should guys with short arms be banned from bench press? It's a difficult thing and I know some people will say they didn't choose to have these genetic gifts but trans people didn't exactly choose to feel they way they do about their gender either it's not easy to be trans it takes a lot of courage, some of them lose their friends and family jobs etc. I see how difficult it can be for them day to day it's not an easy life to live forever feeling like you don't belong no matter what you do.

My sexual attraction aside. I can relate to gender dysmorphia. Similar to how some of us look in the mirror and don't like what we see we take drugs that aren't the healthiest decision to look how we feel we should look. people look at us and make comments about oh he's on steroids that's why he's so big or he must have a small dick, he's cheating etc.

I'm not trying to start arguments with anyone but it's a very complex issue that if anyone can relate to it should be bodybuilders.
Do you have daughters that you’ve watched come up in a sport only to have it infiltrated by a grown man who decided to transition?
We are not talking inclusion in everyday life here, we are talking competitive sports.

Last edited:
Personally if a man went thru puberty they shouldn’t be allowed to do female sports.
Woman have had to work so hard to get their own divisions partly due to lack of funding and such, and it’s just not fair.

It is unfortunate that the usual trans woman that compete are usually bigger than the average female, which would have already given them an advantage, never mind the advantage of higher gh, test and such during puberty that would permenantly change their structure even after hormones are blunted.

Its too bad that the average trans person takes the wrath because of the few that I believe have issues and seem to want to push things. Like ones with full beards and such, considering woman don’t normally grow a beard, and they are usually the ones who act violently.

This will take time to create the boundries, because there are always boundaries, no matter what sex you are, or choose to be, you can’t just do anything you want because of inclusiveness and you were held back before.

I am not entertaining these notions on a daily basis as reality to support the deranged. To me this confirms my suspicion that most are criminally insane attention monsters with no regard for other people.

I hope governing sports entities sort this out quickly and reality becomes a priority to us all soon. My condolences to the frustrated female athlete.

if the trans woman has went through puberty, as sorbate said, then no they should never be allowed to complete against women. notice I didn't use cis-women. That is a fake made up term used to demean women used by the left. Also since there should be no transwomen that have not been through puberty then none should be in women's sports. Anyone that counsels , aids, supplies drugs, or surgical procedures on a child for the purpose of transitioning should go to jail. Children cannot make those kinds of life changing decisions. Our society has never allowed kids to make these sorts of decisions before and yet suddenly the extreme left thinks it's OK.

Do you have daughters that you’ve watched come up in a sport only to have it infiltrated by a grown man who decided to transition?
We are not talking inclusion in everyday life here, we are talking competitive sports.
I started my post saying I don't think it's fair but I also said competitive sports aren't fair there are lots of genetic differences among people other than gender and that's the argument made by those who support trans inclusion in Sports. What makes an athlete capable of being elite is 90% genetics

I personally don't think anyone who underwent puberty as a male should be engaging in contact sports with natural biological females but some sports are different, still have some.advantages for sure but won't seriously injure a competitor.

I started my post saying I don't think it's fair but I also said competitive sports aren't fair there are lots of genetic differences among people other than gender and that's the argument made by those who support trans inclusion in Sports. What makes an athlete capable of being elite is 90% genetics

I personally don't think anyone who underwent puberty as a male should be engaging in contact sports with natural biological females but some sports are different, still have some.advantages for sure but won't seriously injure a competitor.
Sure there are 100s factors that one can use to imply one has an unfair advantage. In competitive sports the idea is to make them competitive by creating classes, like weight classes etc.
Women's (female) sports is a primary class differential.
Allowing trans women into women's sport will be the death knell of professional women's sports and all that they have fought to accomplish. In a few years, all elite "women's" sports records will be held by trans women.

The natural outcome from this (and the inherent fallacy of the argument that "there are unfair genetic advantages anyway",) would be the end of women's/men's sports.
We will just have 'sports', entirely dominated by men.
It would be pointless for women, trans or otherwise, to compete at the elite level.

And not just contact sports,
pretty much all sports outside of a very few would be dominated by men
E.g. Remember when Serena and Venus got their asses beat easily by a man ranked 200th in the world?

Last edited:
Sorry but all people are not created equal. For most of us that sucks in one way or another. Deal with it.
Pretty sure I've said this here before, I say it irl whenever it comes up which is far too often.
I don't believe a rational person could have any kind of strong argument against it.

3 divisions classed by gender which is determined by Chromosomes present

Men/boys (XY)
Women/girls (XX)
Open (open to anyone)

Sorry but all people are not created equal. For most of us that sucks in one way or another. Deal with it.
Pretty sure I've said this here before, I say it irl whenever it comes up which is far too often.
I don't believe a rational person could have any kind of strong argument against it.

3 divisions classed by gender which is determined by Chromosomes present

Men/boys (XY)
Women/girls (XX)
Open (open to anyone)
I agree with this
Mens and women's sports the way it should be.

Then a division for whatever the fuck you imagine you are

Non-contact, non-competitive sports sure whatever. Co-ed sports sure whatever. I think the argument is kinda cemented since no one is forced to compete in sport. Day-to-day life, sure, be respectful and call them by whatever they prefer. And don’t be hateful just because you disagree. When there is money to gain, status, or a trophy from competitive sport that you as a person choose to compete in is the issue. It could be considered “discrimination” for not allowing them to compete in women’s sports, but also if a biological man who claims to be a man attempted to compete in women’s sports, they’d tell him to fuck off, and there would be no issue.

Where did you hear this? It had to be in writing somewhere, do you recall where? I find it hard to fathom any sports body would allow something so overtly obvious.

Where did you hear this? It had to be in writing somewhere, do you recall where? I find it hard to fathom any sports body would allow something so overtly obvious.
it’s real it was the team canada powerlifting coach lol. I remember hearing about it a while ago