Toilet Paper

It was sad. I was so excited, went to the bathroom, pulled out the box of wipes, they are all dried out and hard. I was so looking forward to it, lol.

When at the cabin, hunting, or whatever; for sure it’s baby wipes. They’re a miracle.

I hate going to a public restroom and have to use the sand paper they have in place of real soft TP :)
At home I am stocked well with the best softest TP money can buy.

However am always open to suggestions as to what you folks think is the softest TP
I work on the road and I ALWAYS shit at Costco if there's one within a half hour. They use actual toilet paper not that sandpaper garbage that's 1/4 the cost. At home.... I've outfitted every toilet with a bidet. All I need to do after I'm done is dab it dry. My asshole has never been happier! LOL

I work on the road and I ALWAYS shit at Costco if there's one within a half hour. They use actual toilet paper not that sandpaper garbage that's 1/4 the cost. At home.... I've outfitted every toilet with a bidet. All I need to do after I'm done is dab it dry. My asshole has never been happier! LOL
Is the bidet an attachment you hook up to your normal toilet?
Got a pic?

Is the bidet an attachment you hook up to your normal toilet?
Got a pic?
You can buy the hose style that just hookup to the toilet water line. They are cheap and easy to install.

Attachments

• 20211002_195918.jpg
    20211002_195918.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 3
I knew a massive biker named Tiny (of course) who swore by baby wipes. He openly told anyone about them, as if he was proud. Never thought I'd try it until I had a kid. Honestly, I will never feel clean again if I don't have them. It's the best.
Big bastard fat guy from st. James?

I should get a prize for saving your asses 😂. SaltyDawg
I used baby wipes for a while when my colon was fucked. Every infection my sphincter would be so sore, it was the only way to wipe. And after colon surgery it was a must.
‘I just hated that i had to throw them out. But flushing them. I’m down with that. Lol.

I knew a massive biker named Tiny (of course) who swore by baby wipes. He openly told anyone about them, as if he was proud. Never thought I'd try it until I had a kid. Honestly, I will never feel clean again if I don't have them. It's the best.
If in WPG I know Tiny as well, lives in AB now.

In response to the question, we had one guy bring baby wipes to the hunt camp for the outhouse. We all made fun of him, the next year we all brought baby wipes
100%

When you can't shower, baby wipes are priceless.. I bring lots... nice to even wipe the face and head with if you have no shower aorund

I flush them. Its only bad if you have a sump system or grinder pumps. Or private sewage system. If your hooked to city lines i wouldn't worry about it.
lol,.. the main sewer line in my town had to be replaced this year. It was old..

That main line runs infront of 10 govenrment owned low income housing units.

Right where those housing units are, they pulled out 27 diapers from the line.