Toilet Paper

Taureau

Administrator
I hate going to a public restroom and have to use the sand paper they have in place of real soft TP :)
At home I am stocked well with the best softest TP money can buy.

However am always open to suggestions as to what you folks think is the softest TP

Product called Dude Wipes , I’ll never go back to TP and you can purchase travel packs to take with you. SaltyDawg

When I would get a colon infection and my asshole would be extremely fucked up (well because it was healing, I used baby wipes. Its too bad you have to throw them out and not flush them. But man, I had the happiest assholoe in the world.

I knew a massive biker named Tiny (of course) who swore by baby wipes. He openly told anyone about them, as if he was proud. Never thought I'd try it until I had a kid. Honestly, I will never feel clean again if I don't have them. It's the best.
Are you flushing them?

I flush them. Its only bad if you have a sump system or grinder pumps. Or private sewage system. If your hooked to city lines i wouldn't worry about it.
Well damn, I have a pack in my cupboard at home. Right on.

I'm a lefthander, saves a ton of cash over the year, saves trees, reduces anxiety about potential TP shortages. More popular than you might suspect..