This guy is just intolerable to watch - I think his name is Greg

I agree ... I am not a person to bad mouth someone but when they put themselves out the way he is then those people with a bit of intelligence will walk the other way. If your annoying, arrogant and have an answer for everything ... then I don't want anything to do with you... 3k$ a month ...lol

If I could make BIG bank being an internet douche I'd do it lol, but only cause I got a kid now and diapers ain't cheap 😆

Reactions: PGM
He reminds me of fitness you tubers from 2010, Walden farms calorie free syrup, protein ice cream, click bait/youtube drama

Although I’m not a fan of his videos, I have to admit, he’s probably making a killing. Being a youtuber is a dream job. I’m guessing he’s making a few hundred thousand a year off youtube
I don’t have the personality for it or I’d do it, screaming at a camera a few times a week and making a few hundred thousand isnt a bad deal
I would do the you tube thing but not his way for any type of money. My rep is more important than a 200k a year. And the guy only gets attention cause he is a freak when it comes to lifting heavy weights. But damn I don't think he got the Y chromosome when they were handing out vocal cords. If he didn't have that whiney nasally voice I hear on so many angry nagging females I would listen to him for a bit. But only for a bit.

For me to listen to him he would have to clean up his voice ( I think it would clean up if he stopped yelling), stop screaming and be open minded about other training protocols. He's the counter part to the Jillian Michaels in terms of approach.

I would do the you tube thing but not his way for any type of money. My rep is more important than a 200k a year. And the guy only gets attention cause he is a freak when it comes to lifting heavy weights. But damn I don't think he got the Y chromosome when they were handing out vocal cords. If he didn't have that whiney nasally voice I hear on so many angry nagging females I would listen to him for a bit. But only for a bit.

For me to listen to him he would have to clean up his voice ( I think it would clean up if he stopped yelling), stop screaming and be open minded about other training protocols. He's the counter part to the Jillian Michaels in terms of approach.

He probably still makes more off of the labs he still operates.

Reactions: PGM
He probably still makes more off of the labs he still operates.
yeah ... you never no. To run the size of operation he was running when he got busted you had to have some smarts about you with regards to security and traceability, but I guess not. I sure would have had myself buffered by many layers of invisibility.

yeah ... you never no. To run the size of operation he was running when he got busted you had to have some smarts about you with regards to security and traceability, but I guess not. I sure would have had myself buffered by many layers of invisibility.

He doesn’t need to have any.... he’s allowed to do what he does and doesn’t have to waited about a thing.

I can’t say anything nice about the guy. He’s a horrible person. But you can’t take away his accomplishments. He is gifted..... he’s just a backstabbing cunt as well.

I was bored and subd along time ago, but I can’t watch his crap.

His voice is horrible. He whines all the time going for click bait fighting with everyone.
I really need to unsubscribe him, lol.