Think you can bench boys - Check out Becca Swanson - 551 lb BP

I know a few people who are competitive powerlifters. If you want to watch something truly impressive bring up 2019's world powerlifting championship. There are 145lb lifters in the junior class who deadlift and squat 600lbs. Those are raw lifts. I'm mostly impressed with the ratio. And, these are young lifters.

You know, humans just never use near our full muscle capactiy.. We just don't. Sorry, I take that back, in situations with pure adrenaline coursing through our viens, we can lift near our muscles capacity.. But that's a rare occurasnce..

We get stronger by adding muscle fibres AND by learning/training to use more of our existing fibres than before..

Those tiny guys moving heavy ass weights have trained themselves to use a higher % of their muscle fibres.. It's impressive to see for sure.

I always wanted to know how much i could hit with a shirt. My best was 500 raw on 3 occasions with the wife spotting me.
That deadlift of Becca was pretty sick. I have done more but with straps so i guess she wins. Not going to lie, it kinda hurts :(
You are a beast my friend, fantastic numbers!!!!!