Think you can bench boys - Check out Becca Swanson - 551 lb BP

Impressive
Not a big fan of equipped though
I know, not the best as the shirt actually stops the bar on the chest, then you just have to have enuff strength to fire it back up, especially with the 3 ply and canvas suits. Kind of a little silly. One strong friggin woman though ... looks a bit like a man I think ... still strong as shit to get that weight locked out.

Id say she benched 250. The shirt benched the other 300
I think she is around 330 on a raw bench press. yes the shirt does take a fair amount of the load if you bench equipped. She still is quite strong. Easy to critisize ... I think it was cool lol. Did she get much assistance on this 650 deadlift lol. I don't think so. It's tough to watch a girl out lift us easy. :) :cool:

I think she is around 330 on a raw bench press. yes the shirt does take a fair amount of the load if you bench equipped. She still is quite strong. Easy to critisize ... I think it was cool lol. Did she get much assistance on this 650 deadlift lol. I don't think so.

Wow

Ive watched a few videos with that blonde chick that can bench 315. See if i can find some.
Difference with this one, she doesnt have a dick. Lol

IPF only allow single ply suits which provides a little bit of spring but not a lot. I didn't see a dick on the other one ... but is was difficult to determine the gender just by looks alone, but it seems that can't be an issue these das as you can be what ever you want to be. Awesome sumo deadlift on the girl above.

I know equipped lifting has its own challenges, but it really doesn’t impress me much at all

I wanna know what you can lift yourself, not what you can lift with assistance. Idk who even thought of equipped lifting and how it caught on. Next you’ll have guys squatting 2000 pounds attached to a crane that’s lifting 1500 pounds.. what’s the difference?

I think she is around 330 on a raw bench press. yes the shirt does take a fair amount of the load if you bench equipped. She still is quite strong. Easy to critisize ... I think it was cool lol. Did she get much assistance on this 650 deadlift lol. I don't think so. It's tough to watch a girl out lift us easy. :) :cool:

She really is a handsome lady. Like a horse. 🤣

I know, not the best as the shirt actually stops the bar on the chest, then you just have to have enuff strength to fire it back up, especially with the 3 ply and canvas suits. Kind of a little silly. One strong friggin woman though ... looks a bit like a man I think ... still strong as shit to get that weight locked out.
I know a few people who are competitive powerlifters. If you want to watch something truly impressive bring up 2019's world powerlifting championship. There are 145lb lifters in the junior class who deadlift and squat 600lbs. Those are raw lifts. I'm mostly impressed with the ratio. And, these are young lifters.

I don't think you all know how massive Becca is or was in real life

I was with some of my athletes at the 2006 Arnolds and met with her backstage. I was standing with my good friend who is a 275 pounder from Westside Barbell

She approached us and no lie she was just as big and jacked as he was

I never have seen a woman look that massive in structure and power

she is a true specimen that is for sure

I know equipped lifting has its own challenges, but it really doesn’t impress me much at all

I wanna know what you can lift yourself, not what you can lift with assistance. Idk who even thought of equipped lifting and how it caught on. Next you’ll have guys squatting 2000 pounds attached to a crane that’s lifting 1500 pounds.. what’s the difference?
Yeah man, i agree 100%. A very good friend of mine was the world record holder for bench press for quite awhile. He used equipment and special shirts to do it...Still cool, BUT raw, he was pretty good, not a whole bunch stronger than myself and our group. I am not impressed with equipped lifts at all, in any way shape, or form. Man, woman, or child....Get after it, fuck the equipment.
It is kind of like drag racing, whomever has the most money and best researched gear wins, needs to be on a level playing ground IMHO.
Some of these shirts damn near lift themselves.

I am going for the universe record in everything, i just bought this shirt, see below.

Yeah man, i agree 100%. A very good friend of mine was the world record holder for bench press for quite awhile. He used equipment and special shirts to do it...Still cool, BUT raw, he was pretty good, not a whole bunch stronger than myself and our group. I am not impressed with equipped lifts at all, in any way shape, or form. Man, woman, or child....Get after it, fuck the equipment.
It is kind of like drag racing, whomever has the most money and best researched gear wins, needs to be on a level playing ground IMHO.
Some of these shirts damn near lift themselves.

I am going for the universe record in everything, i just bought this shirt, see below.

It would be like hooking a crane up to the bar and using the crane controls with your feet as you bench it

sure it takes a little skill but it’s still unimpressive and gay and you couldn’t actually lift that weight without additional equipment, so why lift it at all

I always wanted to know how much i could hit with a shirt. My best was 500 raw on 3 occasions with the wife spotting me.
That deadlift of Becca was pretty sick. I have done more but with straps so i guess she wins. Not going to lie, it kinda hurts :(

Impressive
Not a big fan of equipped though

yup... couldn't care less about someone's #'s with shirts/suits etc.. I'm not saying that they are not strong people, but just put your real number up that you got with no support.

Reactions: 3ml