Taro-testosterone

Alberta here too. Went in for a refill of the usual Pfizer Test-c on Sept 2nd and they gave me the Taro this time. It was far cheaper; $110 for two 10ml (the pharmacy also gave me a better deal for purchasing 2 this time) vials as opposed to $80 for one 10 ml vial of Pfizer. Glad to see this thread. I'm going to trust @Oldguyjiujitsu comment about Taro being generic Pfizer and assume the quality is there.

Alberta here too. Went in for a refill of the usual Pfizer Test-c on Sept 2nd and they gave me the Taro this time. It was far cheaper; $110 for two 10ml (the pharmacy also gave me a better deal for purchasing 2 this time) vials as opposed to $80 for one 10 ml vial of Pfizer. Glad to see this thread. I'm going to trust @Oldguyjiujitsu comment about Taro being generic Pfizer and assume the quality is there.
Ima just stick to my good old Delatestryl

Looks like Pfizer almost too; isn’t this the company that makes the gel too

Yeah in the product monograph, bottom of page 13 in “storage”, it says to dispose of after 28 days of initial use.
I showed this to my pharmacist and he said I can come get a new bottle every 28 days

I tried this 28 day trick, but the pharmacist called the doctor and asked if instead they could switch up my brand lol. Plan back fired - did not work
Only thing in my favour was the back order of the other two brands at my pharmacy at that time . When I go to get my new bottle I’d bet the Delatestryl is back in stock

im due in november should be ok, they should really ramp up manufacturing dela happens 2 times a year at least.