Talons Log

Just have fun on holidays, The weights will be there when you get back ,lol
I am having a blast for sure. I’m doing some good circuits in. Due to the arthritis and stuff in the joints thanks to some Afghanistan tours I can’t tolerate a ton of down time as they stiffen up like mad. I gotta tell you I’m looking forward to tomorrows off day. I got the wife into the gym with me today for arms she’s coming back in from a tweaked sciatic nerve believe it or not from bending over to grab the handle from the pulley to start shoulder raises. The weather here had been amazing also on the arthritis

Took yesterday off to recharge. Today I did a full back workout luckily everything price of equipment they had was able to get the job done breakfast was back on target and phenomenal again the eggs whites are a great safety net. We are poop side today in a private cabana so I’ll be making the most of the relaxing down time. I had to pop lasix this morning as I had a small bit of bloat going but now everything’s perfect again. The one issue with traveling is watching the sodium intake. I’m relying more on the sauna and jacuzzi to help get the water out as today the Blood pressure fell a tad low after my workout and ya defiantly was not the greatest feeling had a few cups of coffee and took some time in the ac and a cold shower fixed me up. I’m 5 days into the vacation and living the fact that even away I can still get into the routine of hitting the gym.

Okay so I am in the middle of a back workout now that I’m home and back at it. I forgot that I was going to post a photo of my CB gear I got in the mail it’s awesome. Very comfortable to lift in the the beanie is amazing keeps me warm in my dungeon of a gym. I hate taking my phone into the gym other than for music. So I tend to only take the odd photo once I’m done working out. Nothing worse than having some asshole hold you up so he can text or take selfies

Attachments

• IMG_Dec152021at103108AM.jpg
    IMG_Dec152021at103108AM.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 18
Well today was an arm day I’m back in schedule. This routine is pretty good I’ve been following it for the last time 10 weeks and it’s been amazing. Sadly I start cutting next week. I’ve done a very great job with the clean bulk I put on just a little over 16 pounds in the 10 weeks and goal is to diet down to about the 200 to 208 range completely shredded. I’m going to give myself time to recover from the cycle and will be running a new cycle in March and April which will keep me till the winter again. I’m staying on the hgh

one thing I will say is i will def run my test higher than my deca for sure. I saw great results on the 300. But when I pushed it up to 450 I really that sweet spot. My diet was clean through out on vacation but I will say the bloat that happens with the deca is insanity when you take your eye off the ball. Lasix sorted it out for me real quick and I watched the water weight closely after that. This was an amazing cycle for me I’m so happy with the way it ran

Each exercise is performed with 3 sets, 10 reps, and 1 min rest): with 2 warm up sets at the start of each new exercise

1. Rope Push-Down

2. Dips

3. French Press

4. Close-Grip Bench Press

5. Straight-Bar Push-Down

6. Barbell Curl

7. Preacher Curl

8. Dumbbell Curl