Talons Log

Talon

Trusted Member
Okay so I’m going to say this out front I am not being sponsored paid full price for my gear and am not affiliated with any lab. I love to do reviews and will be running this one full out

okay so here we go my starting weight is 183 pounds I’m pretty ripped and working on the last final 2 abs to pop obliques can be seen quite nicely. I will post a pic later today once I get my peppers and tomatoes taken care of.

okay so here we go.

I’m running trt 100mg pharma test ED.
I will be adding 1 ml of test E 250 ew

I will be taking T3 to further speed up metabolism and will cut some fat.
Given the covid lockdown and no gym access I will hold my tren ace and test cycle for the post lockdown

In the meantime I will concentrate on gross disgusting cardio and stairs etc etc. Once the gyms open up I’ll start the tren and again will continue with the review.

right now I’m doing If

so I eat 1/2 cup of bran buds at 1030

noon. 5 egg white omlette 1 whole egg 1/2 avacado onion and Carolina reaper pepper paste fried in avacado oil or lard

Snack. 1 can on millionnarre boneless skinless sardines and an apple and shake

dinner is under 600 calories

Snack 1/2 bowl of brand buds with shake

I have tea and coffee only add cream and monk fruit sugar. So only sugar I take in is from the dairy or bran buds

The first few weeks cutting sugar out were terrible. The cut diet gets easier as your stomach shrinks. I find it way harder on nights I wake up too early. On those days caffeine really helps or I’ll slam a small bit of sugar free metimucel
It’s worked 2 years now for cutting the stubborn fat with minimal long drawn out cardio. Since having the script for omnitrope I really can get away with 1500 cals a day to cut. It’s a miserable cut but the good news it works so fast. The trick it’s slowly ramping the calories back up slowly. And taking a cheat meal once a week

Last edited:
Okay so I’m going to say this out front I am not being sponsored paid full price for my gear and am not affiliated with any lab. I love to do reviews and will be running this one full out

okay so here we go my starting weight is 183 pounds I’m pretty ripped and working on the last final 2 abs to pop obliques can be seen quite nicely. I will post a pic later today once I get my peppers and tomatoes taken care of.

okay so here we go.

Given the covid lockdown and no gym access I will hold my tren ace and test cycle for the post lockdown

In the meantime I will concentrate on gross disgusting cardio and stairs etc etc. Once the gyms open up I’ll start the tren and again will continue with the review.

right now I’m doing If

noon. 5 egg white omlette 1 whole egg 1/2 avacado onion and Carolina reaper pepper paste

Snack 1/2 bowl of brand buds

I have tea and coffee only add cream and monk fruit sugar. So only sugar I take in is from the dairy or bran buds

The first few weeks cutting sugar out were terrible. The cut diet gets easier as your stomach shrinks. I find it way harder on nights I wake up too early. On those days caffeine really helps or I’ll slam a small bit of sugar free metimucel
What kind of diet is that?

**edited
Got my answer

Last edited by a moderator:

okay so here we go.

right now I’m doing If

noon. 5 egg white omlette 1 whole egg 1/2 avacado onion and Carolina reaper pepper paste fried in avacado oil or lard

Snack 1/2 bowl of brand buds with shake

It’s worked 2 years now for cutting the stubborn fat with minimal long drawn out cardio. Since having the script for omnitrope I really can get away with 1500 cals a day to cut. It’s a miserable cut but the good news it works so fast. The trick it’s slowly ramping the calories back up slowly. And taking a cheat meal once a week
Dang man first day and already a log! Up those calories brother, unless you’re still cutting but it sounds like you’re ready to put on some mass.

Edit unless your some kind of running or biking athlete?

Dang man first day and already a log! Up those calories brother, unless you’re still cutting but it sounds like you’re ready to put on some mass.

Edit unless your some kind of running or biking athlete?
Yes brother going to cut more due to gym closures where I live I normally work out on the army base I was posted to since retiring though it’s only open to us post covid which is understandable. In the meantime I’m going to try and get the abs better through cardio my proteins on point thanks to fish and chicken I can eat a ton more cheat days I have my big rib eye black eye beans and rice

Last edited:
I’m dropping a screen shot of my photo just taken. I have a bit of work to do still so I’m running this cut diet longer and am going to add extra stair drills by the water on top of my 3 day a week 5 k runs. I’m gonna bulk the second the gyms open. I normally would be fine like this but I figure why not take advantage of the lockdown and lack of gym and drop more fat. This is where I’m at I’ve dropped 20 pounds in about a month and a bit.

Attachments

• AF27B72B-FE0C-4F85-95EC-649DE3C35F2A.jpeg
    AF27B72B-FE0C-4F85-95EC-649DE3C35F2A.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 63
So it’s been awhile coming off covid lockdowns and gym issues. My gym is finally open again mind you we still have to make appointments and work out in a mask but I’m just glad to be back in the gym.
I have been on cycle now 3 weeks

starting weight was 198 and not that lean due to my inactive hiccup. Poor decision on my part. I started adding anavar with my trt dose of test e 200mg per week. I’m running the var from dracorax and holy shit this is the FIRST time I think I’ve actually used real var the back pumps the first two weeks were agonizing and frustrating but wow was I getting the results I was happy to see. I’m running the var at 20mg tabs 3x day I’m leaning out body fat wise also while cutting my diets been on point no processed foods calories at 1700 cals a day with protein 170 to 200 grams a day depending on meals prepped. My lifting strength has shot up too which is another blessing. I can happily start to see the obliques and the abs are coming through and can been seen the bottom 2 are stubborn but I’m leaner now at 210 pounds than I was at 198 which I’m very very very happy with. I’m going to keep the var going for another 5 weeks and then will shift over to a break on the orals while I wait for the deca to kick in starting at week 8.

I’m going to be moving into a bulk in the new year which will be deca dbol test and gh.

I’ll update the log best I can but I’m definitely very very happy with how amazing the anavar has been It’s been an amazing ride so far. I’ll post up some picks as this cycle plays out.

Are you planning to run pharma or generic gh for your bulk talon and at what dose?
Great question I am running optican grey tops and travelling with omnitrope as it’s scripted. Due to cost greys will help keep me in the zone as I will be running gh between 2 iu a day up to 5 iu a day omni costs me about 390 a 10 mg 30 iu pen and im lucky to get 2 weeks out of them

Last edited:
Okay wow what a amazing 8 weeks or so. I loved running this VAR am now 208 pounds 32 inch waist arms and shoulders striations are visible the abs came back in nicely. Heading to the Dominican in a few days and will post some pics from there. I started running deca at 300 mg 4 weeks ago knowing it would take time to kick in so im going to run it low dose with test at TRT doses and keep diet clean as I have through the cycle. I’m eating just enough carbs to build muscle eating protein at 1 g per pound BW. I’m keeping the food around 1700 to 2000 calories and allow one cheat meal a week to keep me honestly I really can say totally blown away by the way the car worked. I have my liver and kidney fucntuon checked by my Dr as welll as my lipids and C reactive protein levels. Dr so far has said everything looks fine other than the cholesterol took a bit of a beating but I just upped the crestor dosage BP never really acted up. I will say for some reason sleep was dodgy at times. Not sure if others on var noticed that BUT I have to say drecorex var is the real deal. I’m running their deca and add their test to my prescribed trt regimen that’s prescribed. I’ll keep you posted and will ensure I put some photos up as promised.

Last edited:
I'd like to follow along, but just to clarify, you're running 100mg of TRT dose per week, 300mg Deca per week, Var & 2-5 IU's HGH per day, correct? Also, 2,000 calories per day & of that most of it is derived from the 200 grams of protein correct? Your exercise regiment is still mostly cardio-based and your going on holidays soon, right?

I'd like to follow along, but just to clarify, you're running 100mg of TRT dose per week, 300mg Deca per week, Var & 2-5 IU's HGH per day, correct? Also, 2,000 calories per day & of that most of it is derived from the 200 grams of protein correct? Your exercise regiment is still mostly cardio-based and your going on holidays soon, right?
Everything is correct but have dropped the cardio down to 30 min sessions 3 times a week and light cardio. I do weights 5 to 6 days a week and take about 1 to 1.5 hours per session cardio on average is a 5 k jog takes me about 25 to 30 min. When I was in the forces I’d bang out 5 k in about 20 to 25 min with my job if you weren’t doing a 5 minute KM you’re noticed and not in a good way

I train as follows.

1 Arms followed by cardio
2 shoulders and core
3 cardio/ off say
4. Back
5 legs / cardio
6 chest
7 off day
food is avg
3/4 cup of diced potatoes
2 whole eggs 4 to 5 egg whites
Mushroom reaper peppers cooked in olive oil and small amount of shredded sharp cheese
ON protein shake

snack cottage cheese and honey crisp apple 45 later a shake

then I hit the gym with BCaa
Post workout shake while heading home
linch 8 oz grilled chicken breast grilled with 1 cup of wild rice with a small amount of low sodium homemade chicken bone broth

snack is hot chocolate made form protein powder Mars flavoured (I know I know but it’s great). And a scoop of dark cocoa powder made with powder skim milk and a 1/3 cup of almonds

dinner is
Grilled meat depending on the day may be grilled pork rib eye chicken breast no bone no skin
Or 6 to 8 oz tenderloin almost rare. I buy them whole and cut and cryvac them at home. I got a deer and moose this year so that’s always in the mix too
2 grilled portobello mushroom CAps and for a starch I use shitaki type noodles which are practically keto

snack is casein protein and cream of rice depending on how hard I worked I may add a toasted PB sammich on carbonut bread 40 cals a slice

every morning I wake up around 3 or so old army habit and shoot 2 IU of gh and go to bed as soon as I wake it’s bcaa

post workout I drink EAA.

Just a small snippet. And yes as for gear right now I quit the anavar on Friday as I was at the 8 week mark

now I’m low dose Deca 300 mg per week
Test ethanate 100mg per week (I will adjust as I go. My test is dosed at 200mg/ml from the pharmacy. I have a few bottles stashed away just incase and have some drecorex as well for when I’m at home that allows me to travel with plenty of pharma test with script to avoid border issues

I have caber On hand I do have AI for control but deca being a 19 nor having a cebaser script is a godsend. Travelling with my Gh is easy as I have the omnitrope scripted and at home I have a decent source as pharma gh is about 390 for 10mg of omnitrope which works out to about 30iu

I’ve done deca and tren many times and no never togather. I’ve never ever had 19 nor issues and have run a ton of low dose cycles with amazing results. I’m a minimalist with gear always have been.

yes heading to the Caribbean for a few weeks with the wife we leave in a few days. As for vacation yes will be back mid December for Xmas then head to Florida to our home there we bought last spring for a few weeks home in Feb then back mid Feb to end of spring training for the jays. We are lucky the resort we are staying at has a very very decent gym and we have a decent gym in Lakeland we use so we are definitely keeping with the regime I’m going to really watch what I eat as there are a ton of temptations I am pretty strong willed that way and if I get crazy I’ll up the cardio sessions

Last edited:
The noodles are an easy way for me to at least feel
Like I’m having spaghetti god I love pasta these save me as I can eat a heaping plate and they are almost no calories or carbs. They absorb the flavour of what they are heated in texture is a bit like el Dante pasta. Once I’m slowly going to ramp up my calories. However I’m super super cautious. I’m how I’m doing it as I have thyroid issues it sometimes is hyper and sometimes barely works Right now I’m sitting at 207 to 208 pounds it fluctuates 32 inch waist 17.7 inch arms necks at 17. Chest 43 inches

I’ve stayed pretty lean almost like the picture I posted way above but have definitely filled out a lot muscle mass wise.

Last edited:
Today was shoulder and core day

1. Standing barbell press behind the neck (6 sets, 8-12 reps)

2. Standing dumbbell press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)

3. Upright barbell row (3 sets, 8-12 reps)

4. Dumbbell lateral raise (4 sets, 8-12 reps)

5. Cable rear delt fly (4 sets, 8-12 reps)

6 tricep rope towards head working rear shoulder 3 working sets 2 warm up sets 8 to 12 reps

Core

plank 2 min hold followed by 1 min rest

Russian twists 4 sets to failure

lower leg raises from pull-up position 4 sets to failure

Crunches 4 sets to failure

throw in the oblique work leg raises to the side from the pull up bar again 4 sets to failure

Meal this morning. Woke up at 330 took gh shot back to bed woke up at 730 sipped on bcaa had my morning optimum nutrition shake and had breakfast which was protein pancakes from flip jacked and 2 whole eggs followed 45 min later by a bowel of cream of rice and off to the gym. Worked out for about 1.5 hours then home for my shake and lunch which is 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast cooked in avacado oil for fats and added some shitaki noodles into it. Once I’m done eating this meal I will hit the jacuzzi and alternate between 15 min in jacuzzi and then jump out and soak in cold ice bath till I can stand it then back in jacuzzi for another round. I do this for 3 to 4 rounds then I’m chilling out for the rest of the day and will start packing and breaking down my rifles and pistols for the gun safe prior to leaving for the Caribbean t-3 days cannot wait to get out of this place and not have to wear a face diaper

Not much to say about today ran my 5k took me 24:32 to get it done rolling hills nothing crazy. Then home for some ice bath, jacuzzi rotations.
Diet was clean woke up 3:30 am took 2 iu of gh back to bed till 6.
Woke up had some left over chicken breast to break the fasting

breakfast was 8:00.
Had protein pancakes from flip jack 1/3 cup
2 whole eggs
Protein shake

snack was 1 serving of cream of rice and a optimum nutrition shake and an apple

went for my run

lunch was at 1pm

was 1 cup wild rice and 10 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked in real authentic olive oil

snack was a protein brownie and a shake

dinner willl be an 6 oz Beef tenderloin steak and asparagus and spinach salad as well as a few grilled portobellos with feta cheese dusted in them with a ton of veggies and some cheese baked on top.

snack will depend on how I feel but most likely cottage cheese and an apple

calories today will be a tad higher than the 2000 mark but I definitely burned it off on th

Last edited:
Just a quick photo I was doing some HIT trying to get as much in as I could I did arms today and will do back and calves tomorrow before heading to the airport. I’ll keep the journal going every few days and get some photos while I’m enjoying the Caribbean for a few weeks. Definitely looking forward to getting out of the cold for abit I have my omnitrope pen all packed up and the cartridge is going on my carry on with test and ancillaries. Sorry for the low quality had to play with the iPhone settings to shrink size

Attachments

• IMG_Nov242021at112221AM.jpg
    IMG_Nov242021at112221AM.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 26
Woke up this morning barely slept due to the excitement of hitting the islands for a few weeks of fun in the sun. Got a quick HiT workout in as that’s about all that could be down in the hotel gym. Slammed a coffee and killed some food. Now on the jet awaiting take off I have my EaT me Guilt free tuxedo brownies and a grenade carb killa bar for the flight. I had my cheat meal last night and ya it was legendary I consumed just shy of 3000 calories for the day which is allowed on my plan once cheat meal is worked into my diet. I’m going to step on the scale and do measurements which will tell me if I need to up the calories or keep going. I’m now 6 weeks in on the deca so yes it is not only working but is def the real deal. Which I can say has been the case right through with my lab. Honestly can say it’s refreshing to have a great source that you can trust explicitly.

Yesturday was shoulders I have had to adjust my routine a tad so bear with me I lost a day on Friday due to the jets Boeing sensors going off we arrived 12 hours later than expected. Saturday was shoulders today was chest. Went really good was able to get everything done and given not a ton of people were using it I was able to power through my routine in just over an hour total. Foods been pretty good the egg whites have been a god send. We went for brazillian last night and hitting protein target was not a problem. Had to take lasix this am due to some water retention but it was quickly mitigated and by noon everything was as should be. I expect I will have gained a a few solid pounds while here but that was the plan it’s a tad of a break with some workouts in arms are really growing as are the shoulders pics will be following soon