Syngen Apma review

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
Hey I don’t think anywhere there is mention about this lab so thought I’d make a review thread for what I just tried.

a friend contacted me and said he was sending a couple things to test and this is my honest appraisal of the product.

so product #1 was oral Superdrol. If you follow me here you’ll read that I was running some Superdrol recently for a first time. I started with a week of pareto’s Superdrol at 30 mg pre workout- to really see how it worked; shit was g2g, obviously.
week two of Superdrol I completely switched it out for this “Syngen Apma” stuff, and for one week I ran 30 mg pre workout. The effects were definitely fairly equal both weeks, I had crazy pumps and fullness especially when training; I didn’t find any blood pressure problems but you wanna have your drink right beside you as the tabs start dissolving as soon as they hit my mouth… there was no stamping or scoring on the tablets maybe something the lab should consider, also the packaging was like some old school style sachets with the sticker on. Presentation wise maybe a 7/10 ; but the product did what it should have 100% I can say comparable to Pareto sdrol

product #2 was tren acetate, now I put down the Superdrol and the NPP a while back and during this second half of my cycle I added tren hex to my cycle, and decided to use Syngen tren ace to kickstart it.

Now it’s early to speak on the tren ace, because I haven’t really noticed the physiological changes yet, however I do have to discontinue the tren. (High BP) because I believe at 75 mg/day for a week while waiting for the parabolan to build up a bit, my BP scores have been super high the last few days, and it started with my RHR as @Goldenrod thankfully pointed out for me. so I started testing obsessively throughout the day.

The high BP is directly correlated i believe from the tren ace. Which tells me due to past personal experience means it’s legit tren. I’ve had this same thing happen to me in the past. Dropping it now I’ll be able to tell in a couple days and I’ll report back if it was just the tren ace causing the BP or the rest of the cycle as well. But had insomnia , night sweats a bit, and just some mental sexual sides (destroying women in my mind; as I always get on tren ace); I can definitely tell this product is doing what it should be. I am thankful to have tried them out ! Good stuff.
Presentation wise they could pick it up a couple notches; the holographic seal is nice though. Product is as advertised in my experience, and the guy was pretty easy to deal with; promptly got it out to me was very interested in other aspects of my cycle so it was nice. Got half of each product left to use in the future!

Attachments

• FBC9FE20-5FCC-4FA8-977D-6CE40EEA7783.jpeg
    FBC9FE20-5FCC-4FA8-977D-6CE40EEA7783.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 50E06A4B-D375-42EE-8C70-46285CB9AFC4.jpeg
    50E06A4B-D375-42EE-8C70-46285CB9AFC4.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 71
Since I see someone has started a thread about this lab If I can give my personal experience with them aswell. I know by my profile doesn't show I'm very active but I'm more of a reader , always been fairly quiet so take this how you guys would like .. I've tried a few labs in the past so my expertise wouldn't be like others on this forum . From my personal experience my order came nicely packaged and very quick . I personally like the packaging it's not overly flashy to move the product . The sackets are tough and hold up with being handled multiple times.. Now on to the product quality itself , I'm currently running sust stacked with deca an tbol and will be finishing off with some mast and anavar all Syngen . Within the first few days starting tbol I felt a pump I've never felt and I'm a frequent user of dbol , My shoulders were gonna explode to the point I had to change the way I approach my chest /shoulder days .. I felt amazing . My dose was 40 mg a day ..Now I'm coming to the tail end of my tbol and I'm finishing with 60 mg spread out 3 times a day .. I feel really good right now , Strength is up , libido is crazy , recovery is amazing , I see big changes .Now this is the part that really sold me on this lab and not sure what others experiences have been with the rep . The rep hands down cares about the product, cares about his clients . I've spent hours and days talking to the rep and to be honest I can actually call him a friend . He has helped me through a few issues and with him being very knowledgeable he was able to fix personal issues but also explain why certain things take place .. When someone cares about the product and loves the world of bodybuilding that's a recipe for only great things
c3ab0be653459a31ae3bad68a9f086d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got Superdrol, Sust, Tren A, Var, TNE and NPP
Delivered in goo time, well wrap, good price
Rep very easy going, helpful and positively passionate
TNE, drol and Tren A as pre workout, pure dynamite ! no need to say more !
GTG quality gear
Definitely a lab that will grow at fast pace with that kind of gear and a Pro rep without arrogance !

Attachments

• Syngen Apma.jpg
    Syngen Apma.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I have nothing but good things to say about this lab. From the quality to the product, to the overall transaction and interactions with the rep. This guy is professional and consistently follows up with any concerns. Customer service is superb. Im on week three of my cycle and everything is going great. Energy and attitude is great, recovery and gains are quick. Strength keeps going up and pumps are solid. Shots are very smooth. Deca helping greatly with joint pain. Over all I'm impressed and very happy with the service. Thanks again Syngen. You've acquired a loyal customer!

Attachments

• 63CEBF03-E0D2-41F5-9C42-BFE7FA5E2342.jpeg
    63CEBF03-E0D2-41F5-9C42-BFE7FA5E2342.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 28
I had a great experience last spring running syngen . So decided to run syngen again for a 2nd time / cycle . Communication has always been quick and arrived nicely packaged .. The rep is respectful and truly knowledgeable about the product

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
ec26c201f82f18344ad259dddaaf8b20.jpg

Rep is a good guy shipping was fast packaged very well I ran the test 300 blend it’s g2g ran there tren it was weak I have a few deca here I’ve yet to try

Rep is a good guy shipping was fast packaged very well I ran the test 300 blend it’s g2g ran there tren it was weak I have a few deca here I’ve yet to try
Hey brother did you reach out to the rep about the tren ? I've never tried it myself. I stay away from tren . But jm sure this could be resolved shit happens . I responded well to there Deca . Fell in love with prami on my deca cycle . I wanted to hump everything lol

Last edited:
Hey brother did you reach out to the rep about the tren ? I've never tried it myself. I stay away from tren . But jm sure this could be resolved shit happens . I responded well to there Deca . Fell in love with prami on my deca cycle . I wanted to hump everything lol

Whats prami? Sounds like something I'd like lol

Whats prami? Sounds like something I'd like lol
I used it for ED from the deca /prolactin issue. Was fun .. made me into an animal.. My wife was overwhelmed haha .. Google it my friend it was my first time using it

I had a great experience last spring running syngen . So decided to run syngen again for a 2nd time / cycle . Communication has always been quick and arrived nicely packaged .. The rep is respectful and truly knowledgeable about the product

ec26c201f82f18344ad259dddaaf8b20.jpg
Jesus my guy!! Think yer good? :)

Hahaha this is mild compared to what some of the vets do here ..

Rep is top nutch. Did have issue with sustanon because of the test prop. My body dosent like it. Rep send me fait test e for free to replace it. Great costumer service a++