Superchips Vs. Diablosport Tuners?

Looking into the gear ratio change. Same concept as changing the sprockets on a bike (probably more costly) but I understand it so its a good contender. Already persinally notcie better exceperation with the intake and exhaust upgrade which is nice 🥰 love when you get what you hoped for, so satisfying

Looking into the gear ratio change. Same concept as changing the sprockets on a bike (probably more costly) but I understand it so its a good contender. Already persinally notcie better exceperation with the intake and exhaust upgrade which is nice 🥰 love when you get what you hoped for, so satisfying
Gears are something i always say are best bang for your buck. Throw a set of 4.11s in an old foxbody and it feels like you have 100 more hp. In reality its the exact same. Just more usable power. Its exactly like you say, changing the sprockets. Higher number gear is gonna give you more bottom end but top out quicker.

Gears are something i always say are best bang for your buck. Throw a set of 4.11s in an old foxbody and it feels like you have 100 more hp. In reality its the exact same. Just more usable power. Its exactly like you say, changing the sprockets. Higher number gear is gonna give you more bottom end but top out quicker.
Right, fuck it a truck feels unstable as a shopping cart down a hill over 160km/h, no. How fast can I get to 120 kmh is all that matters here 😏🤪