Struggling to finish meals.

Fucking oatmeal bla I'm so sick of it so I mix it with piles of water and drink it
Pro tip.... run your oatmeal through a fine coffee grinder. Turns the oats into a powder and mixes pretty good into a protein shake. I mix mine with vanilla protein, some instant coffee and some 0 cal maple syrup. Comes out kind of like a maple iced coffee. When bulking up the oats and add some pb and greek yogurt.

EDIT: I guess I should have finished reading your post about the blender LOL

Thanks @pgmunn, I use shakes along with my food. I think I’m going to add more protein powder into my diet. It has never bothered my stomach thankfully, and I use lots of whole milk. Definitely try the yogurt tho. Thanks man
drinking shakes is a lot easier than trying to stuff your face full of food.

Pro tip.... run your oatmeal through a fine coffee grinder. Turns the oats into a powder and mixes pretty good into a protein shake. I mix mine with vanilla protein, some instant coffee and some 0 cal maple syrup. Comes out kind of like a maple iced coffee. When bulking up the oats and add some pb and greek yogurt.

EDIT: I guess I should have finished reading your post about the blender LOL
Bahahahahahaha

I have a vitamix blender not just any blender. I love that thing. They are a bit expensive but worth every penny

I like to est my food wet
Instead if trying to eat something that's dry and choking it down I'll mix it with chicken or beef broth make it like a soup and drink it down
Fucking oatmeal bla I'm so sick of it so I mix it with piles of water and drink it
Oh ya try to use stuff that's easy to digest
Ground beef
Eggs
Fish

Use fast carbs
White Rice/bread
If you eat oatmeal rip it in the blender before you cook...easier to chew and dogest

As far as drugs it was mentioned ghrp6 that will definitely do the trick and so does slin
Bang on...I put my oatmeal in lots of water as well, I add in protein powder and creatine. with cinnamon and honey in a gross looking mixture, i drink it down. workmates look like they want to puke.....it does look nasty, but tastes amazing. 2 times' per day for many years now....

Was feeling like this like two weeks ago. First thing i did was i started doing a bit of fasted cardio, dropped some food a for a bit( just the carbs for 1-2 meals) and bam it came back. Hungry every 2.5hrs again and appetite for the same boring shit lol. We need to give our bodies a break some times, even with food.

Bahahahahahaha

I have a vitamix blender not just any blender. I love that thing. They are a bit expensive but worth every penny
once you. use a vitamix everything else is crap they last a while too ive had mine for 5 years and its still going strong

once you. use a vitamix everything else is crap they last a while too ive had mine for 5 years and its still going strong
Ya I've had mine for about five years as well
Love making fresh soup in it.

And vitamix owners generally look down on people who think a Ninja is a blender lol

The only other blender I give respect to is blendtec owners

I don't eat oatmeal anymore, but honestly the easiest way to eat it was to put it in a bowl with water in the microwave to cook it.. then take it out, throw it in the blender with protien powder and blend it.. It turned a shake into a light/thin smoothie..

I tried blending dry oatmeal with protien poweder, but the oats never really blended and you had to chew it and shake it frequntly as it settled.

Cook it before blending it.

Aside from that, liek sorbate said use digestive enzymes. I'd honestly try one at breakfast, lunch and dinner. If your vgetting bad gas, your not digesting properly. Fix that, bloat goes away and more room left in your stomach.

I digested stuff better when I used to bulk by separating my meals into carb/pro and fat/protien.. i found if I ate carbs and fats in the same meal, it took forever to digest and felt gross in the guts.

When your full your full... don't push the eating so hard that you stop liking food. The only way I got around this problem was protein shakes between 3 meals. But you have to like the taste of the protein shake to get it down. So 3 heaping scoops of powder 75 grams of protein, vanilla flavor, 1% milk , frozen blue berries and ( here's the kicker that makes it good for me) ... quarter of a tub of blueberry yogurt. Tasted like an Ice cream drink with the yogurt. I did 3 of those between my 3 meals ( 225 grams of protein from shakes, very easy to drink). I could not eat enough solid food or I would puke so this was my solution. I had read one pro BB who did that ... Not sure if it was Dexter Jackson ... but it worked for me. And it did not put a lot of fat bulk on me... it put muscle and leaned me up. Did this while training for a competition. I think of a bulking cycle as putting on more muscle not just bulk which would include fat stores. Cheers ... hope this helped a bit.
Ryan Humiston also relies on shakes heavily and personally I think he had a great physique. Back in 2014 that guy was sauce mountain- beast.

Reactions: PGM
So I started my blast 4 weeks ago. I’m on a bulk. Up until a few days ago I was crushing my cal surplus, some days eating even more. Now all of the sudden I’m really struggling to reach my target. It’s not an issue with feeling hungry, but rather finishing my meals. First time having this issue. All the aas I’m using I’ve used multiple times, fibres in check. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

#1 If you're eating sauces or marinates with a lot of sugar they will make you bloated and full.
#2 Try smoking meat (you only need any propane or charcoal BBQ or even a stove or smoking device and glass dome)
#3 switch to higher (low sugar slower adsorbing carbs)
#4 put the food away when you're full and then come back in an hour.
#5 fast for 24hrs (probably will be healthy to do regardless).

#1 If you're eating sauces or marinates with a lot of sugar they will make you bloated and full.
#2 Try smoking meat (you only need any propane or charcoal BBQ or even a stove or smoking device and glass dome)
#3 switch to higher (low sugar slower adsorbing carbs)
#4 put the food away when you're full and then come back in an hour.
#5 fast for 24hrs (probably will be healthy to do regardless).
Why a 24 hour fast? Will this just make you ravenous for one following day?