Source for books and articles

entropy

Trusted Member
z-lib.org

I have used this website for so many years.

You can download almost any book for free including textbooks and novels or whatever you can think of. You can also down peer-reviewed articles. Meaning, they are published papers that had research done in a legitimate academic institution. I have access to lots of articles through my school but this website gave me articles I couldn’t even find through my library. Also free.

Enjoy!

z-lib.org

I have used this website for so many years.

You can download almost any book for free including textbooks and novels or whatever you can think of. You can also down peer-reviewed articles. Meaning, they are published papers that had research done in a legitimate academic institution. I have access to lots of articles through my school but this website gave me articles I couldn’t even find through my library. Also free.

Enjoy!
Intresting thnx
i use google scholar for articles.

Every now and again I use z-lib. If I’m not mistaken, they’ve recently changed their .org from something else.

this is awesome. Authors I read all the time have book on here for free. tks

this is awesome. Authors I read all the time have book on here for free. tks
It’s always good to support the author but in the case you have sampled it for free, you can make a recommendation to friends which will support the author. That’s my guilt free 2 cents 🤓

what do you guys read on? im using a hacked fire hd 10 but it get heavy and i find the ereader screens too small and dont render pdf to well. is it worth dropping hundreds on a 10" ereader?

I read on laptop set up as a workstation on a work desk, iPad, and iPhone. They open the PDF files and include sections too. Also I use a MacBook Pro 13’ which is more useful to me than my old iPad. But no matter how old your tablet will get, it will always be useful as a book reader forever.

I bought a kobo reader before and was not satisfied due to restricted freedom. With PDF files and a tablet that can render anything, sky is the limit.

Thank you. I remember the day where everyone had to actually go through a month or two phase where every single question you asked had to have some study backing it or proof that it was not asked in a study and if someone asked a similar question ten years ago and you didn't find it in search because your research skills were not up to par then man would you ever get it. It was proper flaming back then but only appropriate flaming nothing extra and you better be direct and to the point on your flaming otherwise you would be flammed for being an ass. Silly questions would just get deleted and the person would be pmed. Some of the people from those days are actually youtube famous now and we had world recognized pros like Nasser on there. I thought those guys were just regular body builders at the time XD