Review the last movie you watched

Watched 13 Lives on Saturday.

Ron Howard’s take on the Thai soccer team that got stuck inside the Tham Luang caves in Thailand a few years ago.

Was very good. I didn’t know how they got the kids out…. Fuck my life…. Unbelievable! How none of them died is more unbelievable.

How they went that deep into the caves in e first place is maybe even more unbelievable…. Never the less. Great movie!

If you’re claustrophobic….. or get nervous underwater…..you may shit yourself a little! Lol
You got me curious now. I'm gonna put it on tonight.

Last night was the Pride and Prejudice night of the year. Yes it's one of those things that a friend of mine 'requires' me to do with a bunch of couples. Its an evening I dread, but we all have to sacrifice something for the team right! I made it through alive. Fell asleep only a couple of times. The other guys there tried to bail out part way through the movie but the girls werent having none of that!😂

So if any uh y'all have to endure the P&P night - I feel your pain!

If you have not seen this movie yet I would sincerely suggest you check it out. Still one of the best this millennium !!!!

Prey!

That new Predator flick on Disney+
Worth a watch, a new spin on the franchise.
Sweet battle scenes!
If it bleeds….we can kill it😉
Im going to watch tonight on Disney Channel hosted by Starz i believe, reviews are over the top for this flick...look forward to it..

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2. It’s a cinematic masterpiece. The character development, plot, and cinematography are second to none. Incredibly nuanced and entertaining. 10/10

Ripped out the old dvd player and watched In Bruges and The Guard again.

Absolute fucking masterpieces. Brendon Gleeson is one of the best actors of our times and unbelievably underrated as is those two movies. They went under the radar, but I notice with time they’re earning their recognition more and more. Oscar worthy, highly recommend 👍

Ripped out the old dvd player and watched In Bruges and The Guard again.

Absolute fucking masterpieces. Brendon Gleeson is one of the best actors of our times and unbelievably underrated as is those two movies. They went under the radar, but I notice with time they’re earning their recognition more and more. Oscar worthy, highly recommend 👍
Collin ferral was hilarious in Bruges lol

Last night was the Pride and Prejudice night of the year. Yes it's one of those things that a friend of mine 'requires' me to do with a bunch of couples. Its an evening I dread, but we all have to sacrifice something for the team right! I made it through alive. Fell asleep only a couple of times. The other guys there tried to bail out part way through the movie but the girls werent having none of that!😂

So if any uh y'all have to endure the P&P night - I feel your pain!
Lol

did you know the top hollywood writers make less than $95k US? they must have figured out good writing isnt profitable.
Now that explains a lot!! 90% of movies I’ve seen are shit because of the writing, not acting or camera or background music, it’s the lazy assed writing!

Slaxx…a horrible horror movie where a clothing line of jeans, kills whoever wears them. Absolutely ludicrous however was super entertaining…..if you are like me, and love the absurdity of b rated horror