Review the last movie you watched

aGuyFromWinnipeg

Trusted Member
I just finished it and it’s very enjoyable.
They can’t explain the science and don’t explain many things but the objective at hand with the added drama made it well worth the time spent.

I watched it on amazon prime.
it lost some points at the end for me.... especially where Chris Pratt started boxing the alien. Not that the rest of the film was believable, I just felt it went a little "Fast and Furious" at the end.

Evil Spock

artist formally known as zenmonkey
Trusted Member
it lost some points at the end for me.... especially where Chris Pratt started boxing the alien. Not that the rest of the film was believable, I just felt it went a little "Fast and Furious" at the end.
i cant get over that they sent millions of untrained people to die in combat armed with 5.56 weapons that did nothing when the 50 cal turned the monsters to jam. cmon.
did you know the top hollywood writers make less than $95k US? they must have figured out good writing isnt profitable.

aGuyFromWinnipeg

Trusted Member
i cant get over that they sent millions of untrained people to die in combat armed with 5.56 weapons that did nothing when the 50 cal turned the monsters to jam. cmon.
did you know the top hollywood writers make less than $95k US? they must have figured out good writing isnt profitable.
Even more to my point, the guns did shit but Chris Pratt took it out with his fists in the end.