Rec drugs

I’m in Thailand and it’s a legal thing here that they sell the actual leaves to just boil up that being said no one is gonna convince me it’s not a rec drug. It’s garbage unless your in severe pain than it would probly be better than real opiates but still a rec drug. I’ll agree on one thing that it’s probly better than being on real opiates but it’s better to do neither.

I’m in Thailand and it’s a legal thing here that they sell the actual leaves to just boil up that being said no one is gonna convince me it’s not a rec drug. It’s garbage unless your in severe pain than it would probly be better than real opiates but still a rec drug. I’ll agree on one thing that it’s probly better than being on real opiates but it’s better to do neither.
I see where the confusion comes from. My initial post was poorly written. I'm aware it's a drug I was asking if we could discuss it.

I see where the confusion comes from. My initial post was poorly written. I'm aware it's a drug I was asking if we could discuss it.
Ah ok I missed the point of the thread my bad man. I thought we were debating it being a rec drug or not.