Rec drugs

However they say it idgaf that shit is a rec drug forsure real
Kratom is strong af no fuckin way something that potent dosent cause dependence and side effects. All rec drugs are fuckin garbage stick to peds and training 😎
No one said it doesn't cause dependence. Inject testosterone every week for a few years to a decade and tell me how your balls are doing on their own.

Anyway kratom convo is allowed on the forum.

What are balls?
circ_penis.png__800x600_q75_subsampling-2.jpg
The scrotum (AKA ballsack) is the sac of skin that hangs below your penis. Your scrotum holds your testicles and keeps them at the right temperature. If it’s too cold, your scrotum pulls your testicles closer to your body. If it's too warm, your testicles hang away from your body. If you're on testosterone, you cope by telling yourself it makes your dick look bigger.

View attachment 49538
The scrotum (AKA ballsack) is the sac of skin that hangs below your penis. Your scrotum holds your testicles and keeps them at the right temperature. If it’s too cold, your scrotum pulls your testicles closer to your body. If it's too warm, your testicles hang away from your body. If you're on testosterone, you cope by telling yourself it makes your dick look bigger.
I think I used to have those. Now I got these little lumps that are kinda like the size of a half eaten tim bit, lol. Or a Beber Ball, lol