Protein is not protein. Here's why

And also if your a vegan your probably a fag as well lol what a stupid fuckin diet.

Hi @J pipes 71

Please read the Forum Rules.

Thank you,

OD

I've learned so many things from this thread.....most importantly is the information about @Sorbate 's sausage stuffer! Lmfao.

Not all protein is equal, just like not a carbs or fats are equal....oversimplified? Absolutely. However to think 30g or protein is 30g of protein would be foolish

Saying that though, look at PS. Nationals winner and IBFF pro and he used to drink almost all his meals. Not sure if he subscribes to that anymore, it's been a long time. But it worked for him...obviously.

Not that I am recommending that. I think what's most pertinent is that there are no absolutes and everybody needs to find what works best for them considering the positives vs. the negatives and being well informed of each side of the argument.

If I remember correctly, in his case he had a hard time digesting whole foods on significant volume and being able to function, nevermind train.

So....maybe a cost? However considering the alternative....it was the best option for him....or at least he felt that way.... and having your head set is more than half the battle isn't it? The physical work is the easy part.

Studies, trials, tests, opinions and philosophies all have their place. But I think we sometimes get caught up in trying to prove it's one way or another fully, rather than consider the whole picture sometimes.

Trialed and tested methods should be followed - where possible and ever questioned whether its time to quit, reibvent or evolve. Never an easy answer because things are hard, and you have to be able to do hard things to succeed. There is a huge difference between abandoning hard to take easy, and having to develop a different path.

There can be situations in life and in lifting where the proven best method, just isn't....and all factors which influence one's choices must be considered.

Now i have to spend the day wondering what xxxx was.
I suppose it is my fault for not visiting often enough.
I don't think this is something you are interested in butt it sounds like if you aren't able to figure it out today might be a bit of a rough ride for you. Hopefully you'll be able to take it like a man.

I hope I have helped in this time of kneed.

Actually my sausage maker who is xxxx, says xXxX are the ones who are more flamboyant (or now called xxxx).

And yeah gay dudes like the meat, lol. He was telling me about the horrible comments he gets when guys on grinder realize he is a sausage maker. You know shit like, bet you are really good with the sausage, lol.
Not sure why this was censored. I had told my coworker about what was said and he was the one who told me what to say.

We had got a chuckle about my comment.

I don't think this is something you are interested in butt it sounds like if you aren't able to figure it out today might be a bit of a rough ride for you. Hopefully you'll be able to take it like a man.

I hope I have helped in this time of kneed.
I had a 400km drive since, and was just about to give up, then saw a rainbow ahead and it all made sense.

I've learned so many things from this thread.....most importantly is the information about @Sorbate 's sausage stuffer! Lmfao.

Not all protein is equal, just like not a carbs or fats are equal....oversimplified? Absolutely. However to think 30g or protein is 30g of protein would be foolish

Saying that though, look at PS. Nationals winner and IBFF pro and he used to drink almost all his meals. Not sure if he subscribes to that anymore, it's been a long time. But it worked for him...obviously.

Not that I am recommending that. I think what's most pertinent is that there are no absolutes and everybody needs to find what works best for them considering the positives vs. the negatives and being well informed of each side of the argument.

If I remember correctly, in his case he had a hard time digesting whole foods on significant volume and being able to function, nevermind train.

So....maybe a cost? However considering the alternative....it was the best option for him....or at least he felt that way.... and having your head set is more than half the battle isn't it? The physical work is the easy part.

Studies, trials, tests, opinions and philosophies all have their place. But I think we sometimes get caught up in trying to prove it's one way or another fully, rather than consider the whole picture sometimes.

Trialed and tested methods should be followed - where possible and ever questioned whether its time to quit, reibvent or evolve. Never an easy answer because things are hard, and you have to be able to do hard things to succeed. There is a huge difference between abandoning hard to take easy, and having to develop a different path.

There can be situations in life and in lifting where the proven best method, just isn't....and all factors which influence one's choices must be considered.
I remember PS telling me he did it out of necessity. He worked in a jail and didn’t get enough lunch breaks to hit his meals, so he got around it by bringing liquid meals with him to his work area since he wasn’t aloud to take food out of the lunch room.

Did he ever tell you his recipe? I wonder if he used whey and oats, or liquified real food?

Not sure why this was censored. I had told my coworker about what was said and he was the one who told me what to say.

We had got a chuckle about my comment.
Weirdly, the word I had censored, you use in very next paragraph uncensored.

I'm pretty certain the word gay isn't considered derogatory to any group in this century.

But if the staff considers otherwise I'm willing to abide, even if homosexual is so much longer and harder to spell.

When you don’t chew your food your mouth doesn’t produce the enzymes required to digest it or signal your stomach on the amount of enzymes required to digest food.
Can lead to serious stomach problems that’s why you don’t drink meals all the time you can literally lose your stomach

@Sorbate @Heraclitus
Jeez, guys, you need a remedial lesson in rule reading-

13. Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. Moderator decisions are final. The Moderators are unpaid volunteers who are looking out for the best interests of forum members. Making off topic posts in a thread questioning Moderator's decision is an offense. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email Forum Administrator to discuss moderation policy.

When you don’t chew your food your mouth doesn’t produce the enzymes required to digest it or signal your stomach on the amount of enzymes required to digest food.
Can lead to serious stomach problems that’s why you don’t drink meals all the time you can literally lose your stomach
I think you missed the entirety of what I was trying to say.

@Sorbate @Heraclitus
Jeez, guys, you need a remedial lesson in rule reading-

13. Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. Moderator decisions are final. The Moderators are unpaid volunteers who are looking out for the best interests of forum members. Making off topic posts in a thread questioning Moderator's decision is an offense. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email Forum Administrator to discuss moderation policy.
As Cartman said, “are you questioning my authoritie”

Lol

I remember PS telling me he did it out of necessity. He worked in a jail and didn’t get enough lunch breaks to hit his meals, so he got around it by bringing liquid meals with him to his work area since he wasn’t aloud to take food out of the lunch room.

Did he ever tell you his recipe? I wonder if he used whey and oats, or liquified real food?
No I don't think he did. At least I don't remember it. I have a great memory - when it wants to be great. Usually for totally useless pieces of information that serve no true purpose.

He's still active in the field, it appears as his businesses are still rolling.

He used to be super active on the forums but hasn't been in years.

I so enjoy the passive aggressiveness
You’re making stuff up in your head man. You said I missed the point . I agreed with you that’s all. I don’t pretend to know everything or care about wether someone agrees with me or not. It’s the internet bro….