CosmicJuiceBoxx

Trusted Member
How many pins until a 'virgin muscle' usually isnt so stiff and sore from pinning in it?
Do you think it is the needle making a hole itself or the oil itself inside that causes the muscle to become sore?
I used to pin in my quads 8 years ago and havent since. Just tried again a few days ago and my god, I feel like I have knots in my quads. I still get sore shoulders, but only to press on, but in my legs I notice it just walking or bending to sit.
WHATS THIS ABOUT FELLAS!?

Legs are normally the worst for pip. Also depends on the gear. Higher mg stuff or prop can have some bite. Mix it with a little b12 if its a problem.

Legs are normally the worst for pip. Also depends on the gear. Higher mg stuff or prop can have some bite. Mix it with a little b12 if its a problem.
Im using prop at the moment but its only 15mg per day, every day. No need for an A.I. and feeling great but I can only handle so much Prop in my shoulders.
Its Dracorex, and amazingly smooooove.
But generally prop does not sit well with me. Ill try the B12!
Thanks for the input brotha.

How many pins until a 'virgin muscle' usually isnt so stiff and sore from pinning in it?
Do you think it is the needle making a hole itself or the oil itself inside that causes the muscle to become sore?
I used to pin in my quads 8 years ago and havent since. Just tried again a few days ago and my god, I feel like I have knots in my quads. I still get sore shoulders, but only to press on, but in my legs I notice it just walking or bending to sit.
WHATS THIS ABOUT FELLAS!?

lots of factors at work here

the oil used. a thinner oil is always best
the volume of the shot. the greater the volume the more apt to have pip
the strength of the product your pinning. the higher the mg the more your prone to pip
the size of the needle. the higher the gauge used the less damage done to your muscle. Years back used 22 1/2 and now use 27 gauge
I forgot frequency of pinning the same location. the more you pin the same location the more issues you will have. oil can build up and cause issues. so its very important to rotate your shots
finally some locations are just more prone to soreness then others.

Last edited:
lots of factors at work here

the oil used. a thinner oil is always best
the volume of the shot. the greater the volume the more apt to have pip
the strength of the product your pinning. the higher the mg the more your prone to pip
the size of the needle. the higher the gauge used the less damage done to your muscle. Years back used 22 1/2 and now use 27 gauge
finnaly some locations are just more prone to soreness then others.
22g that is nasty.
I figured I'd be with using slin pins but still my legs are knotted right up. Maybe gonna take two weeks of leg shots and stiff legs.
Thanks B!

22g that is nasty.
I figured I'd be with using slin pins but still my legs are knotted right up. Maybe gonna take two weeks of leg shots and stiff legs.
Thanks B!

I forgot frequency of pinning the same location. the more you pin the same location the more issues you will have. oil can build up and cause issues. so its very important to rotate your shots

22g that is nasty.
Thanks B!
Pin high and in the side of your thigh. If you pin too low you’ll usually have worse pip and trouble chocking for 3 days, lol.
About 5” down from your hip joint in the outer side.

Pin high and in the side of your thigh. If you pin too low you’ll usually have worse pip and trouble chocking for 3 days, lol.
About 5” down from your hip joint in the outer side.
I musta pinned way too low if thats where the sweet spot it. I just went in a mesty spot but its maybe 5" up from the teardrop on the outer sweep part 😲🤦‍♂️

Prop hurts more than enanthate or cyp
i use 28g 1/2
i rotate when a spot hurts