Pharma Products

from what I have found Theramed was bought out by Valiant a few years ago ,valiant is the only one who makes delatestryl now ( this is from what I read ) unless you got that from the pharmacy your self it’s really old stock someone had or could be counterfeit , can anyone clairify this?

From 2012

http://rabble.ca/news/2012/01/health-canada-fails-act-drug-shortages-impact-trans-men
That’s my understanding also @Imazinger!
I emailed Valeant years back and was told delatestryl will be exclusively made by them as they bought out Theramed the former producer of delatestryl in Canada!
Maybe you indeed have old stock but the potential for counterfeit is very real unless it was purchased directly from a pharmacy

Depends which Province and what supplier the Pharmacy gets it from Delatest is Theramed as it says on the bottle ....manufactured in Ontario this is the only one in my Province available by script gotta a Pic of Valiant??
Part of that article is right never believe everything some Pharma distributors saw a shortage coming so they bought up the last of the Theramed I have some left it has three more months til expires stuff should have almost two year expire time on it next time it will be what ever they have...and the article say sub Cyp and that is what they have done until backorders come through Cyp is what is out there...
Wow that’s a long shelf life if you bought it from the pharmacy and theramed hasn’t made it since 2012. My delatestryl I get from the pharmacy only has a 2 year shelf/expiration date on it .

Wow that’s a long shelf life if you bought it from the pharmacy and theramed hasn’t made it since 2012. My delatestryl I get from the pharmacy only has a 2 year shelf/expiration date on it .

You worried me so I must need glasses I read the date again its already expired 2013 not 2018 I am still gonna use it anyway stored in cool dry safe I only have three anyway my Merck Andriol some of it is done too problem is I get even when I don't need it a shit piles up

You worried me so I must need glasses I read the date again its already expired 2013 not 2018 I am still gonna use it anyway stored in cool dry safe I only have three anyway my Merck Andriol some of it is done too problem is I get even when I don't need it a shit piles up

dude that stuff is not going to go "bad" in your lifetime. I mean the injectables if they are unopened and legit pharma, the andriol was garbage right from when the cashier handed it to you ;)

dude that stuff is not going to go "bad" in your lifetime. I mean the injectables if they are unopened and legit pharma, the andriol was garbage right from when the cashier handed it to you ;)

The Andriol is garbage if you use it by itself but as a booster it does work patches and gels work worse than andriol but again when your stacking and just need the little extra bit anyway the medical plan pays for the crap anyway

The Andriol is garbage if you use it by itself but as a booster it does work patches and gels work worse than andriol but again when your stacking and just need the little extra bit anyway the medical plan pays for the crap anyway

Fair enough, twas just a semi sarcastic opinionated comment. Not a fan is all but I've never actually used it so really not my place to speak strongly on the subject.

Welcome to CB btw

Fair enough, twas just a semi sarcastic opinionated comment. Not a fan is all but I've never actually used it so really not my place to speak strongly on the subject.

Welcome to CB btw

Thanks...NoProb, it's kinda like making orange juice you have squeezed as much as you can out of the orange then someone else gives it a try they end up getting a little more juice out of it that's all Andriol gives you that tiny bit more after you thought you were saturated with Test plus its the safest oral there is but it can give you the shits...you are taking an oil after all. I miss Pharma Deca has not been available for a long time..