Pharma Products

That vet hcg is good stuff, but as you probably already know, the diluent supplied stings like hell. Use bac water to dilute for a much more comfortable injection

Got some hcg from the fertility dr today :) Will be getting trt from her also shortly lol. Told her about my usage already, she was ok with it and said she wants to see where my current levels are at first with the ugl test im using hahaha. The main concern is if i can bring my sperm levels up to par while on test and hcg.

Attachments

• 41695195_1920613341366059_7998340750062387200_n.jpg
    41695195_1920613341366059_7998340750062387200_n.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 32
Got some hcg from the fertility dr today :) Will be getting trt from her also shortly lol. Told her about my usage already, she was ok with it and said she wants to see where my current levels are at first with the ugl test im using hahaha. The main concern is if i can bring my sperm levels up to par while on test and hcg.

That looks like a big box of HCG or you have really small hands

Keep us posted on that, I'm interested to know if it works for you. I tried HCG for 6 months while on trt & my count actually came back a little lower than before using HCG.

Ya so am I... She wanted to take me off the test completely and give me Clomid and hcg.. But I said lets see how my levels are first while on Test. Im going to do 1000 iu 3x per week and then go back in 4 weeks and test again. Im in no rush to have baby. But just trying to get stuff sorted out.

Was great to finally see a Dr who cared and didnt ask to many questions lol.

Depends which Province and what supplier the Pharmacy gets it from Delatest is Theramed as it says on the bottle ....manufactured in Ontario this is the only one in my Province available by script gotta a Pic of Valiant??

Depends which Province and what supplier the Pharmacy gets it from Delatest is Theramed as it says on the bottle ....manufactured in Ontario this is the only one in my Province available by script gotta a Pic of Valiant??
Do you have a script or are you getting it elsewhere? I know people get the valiant from the pharmacy in Ontario, never heard of the other brand , I’m in bc and get mine from the pharmacy

from what I have found Theramed was bought out by Valiant a few years ago ,valiant is the only one who makes delatestryl now ( this is from what I read ) unless you got that from the pharmacy your self it’s really old stock someone had or could be counterfeit , can anyone clairify this?

From 2012

Theramed, the former manufacturer of Delatestryl, recently sold the product rights to Valeant International, another drug distributor.

But Valeant Canada's Carine Remolien, a pharmalogical co-ordinator for Valeant Canada, says that Valeant's purchase of Delatestryl is not the reason for the shortage. She says the product is unavailable because of a "manufacturing delay."
http://rabble.ca/news/2012/01/health-canada-fails-act-drug-shortages-impact-trans-men

Part of that article is right never believe everything some Pharma distributors saw a shortage coming so they bought up the last of the Theramed I have some left it has three more months til expires stuff should have almost two year expire time on it next time it will be what ever they have...and the article say sub Cyp and that is what they have done until backorders come through Cyp is what is out there...