Opti-Canada GH

Nice! Agreed. Mixes excellent. Just took my first shot today! [emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you going to dose yours at ? Im just gonna do 2 iu for now till Im able to get a kit regularly. I was lucky enough to even be able to get this one. Some guys are reporting beween 2-4 iu are a good dose. Obviously some guys go higher.

What you going to dose yours at ? Im just gonna do 2 iu for now till Im able to get a kit regularly. I was lucky enough to even be able to get this one. Some guys are reporting beween 2-4 iu are a good dose. Obviously some guys go higher.
I'm hanging out at 3iu right now. My hands and feet are swollen since I upped the dose. Holding onto more water.

4IU. If sides get too much to handle, I’ll drop down to 2-3iu

Just got mine in! Gonna stick with 2 for a month to see what I notice, then likely go to 3 if I can adjust to the sides.
Only using it for the nice skin and hair and all that other good stuff, not expect much in the gains department

When are you guys dosing yours ? And when did the tiredness set in ? Do you start to feel tired pretty quick ? Been years since ive done any gh, last time was the Grey Tops that were going around in 2015 or so.

Im running them at 6 split split am and preworkout and loving them !!! Sides are there !! Couldn't handle more ! Hands are numb day and night , tiredness sorted out with t4 pretty quickly!!! Will continue with them as long as their out there and gtg!!!

When are you guys dosing yours ? And when did the tiredness set in ? Do you start to feel tired pretty quick ? Been years since ive done any gh, last time was the Grey Tops that were going around in 2015 or so.
Fasted AM.

No, tiredness came about 3 weeks in. Like @Pv007 said, hands are numb pretty much all the time lol.

Im running them at 6 split split am and preworkout and loving them !!! Sides are there !! Couldn't handle more ! Hands are numb day and night , tiredness sorted out with t4 pretty quickly!!! Will continue with them as long as their out there and gtg!!!
They have been good for months. I’d bet you’ll be fine for a while.

Ya the past 2 days now, I just did 2 iu upon waking. But better sleep and smoother skin is something I am definitely looking forward too.

But ya as Sorbate said, it seems these will be around for a while and have been for some time now. When alot of credible members are saying these are good, then that should tell us something. Atleast it seems a good option for generics.

@Sorbate what ones do you have ? The greys ? What are the 240iu kits ?

I have been interested in GH for quite some time. Never contimplated taking it. But I have been doing tons of research on it for the last year or so. Sometime down the road I'll give it a go. More research I needed first

I would start at 2 and work up. Sides just came into play for me at 3iu.
Ya the past 2 days now, I just did 2 iu upon waking. But better sleep and smoother skin is something I am definitely looking forward too.

But ya as Sorbate said, it seems these will be around for a while and have been for some time now. When alot of credible members are saying these are good, then that should tell us something. Atleast it seems a good option for generics.

240 are the blue tops!!! Grey ate 100iu kits !! Purity is the difference

I have black tops from months ago, I’m not sure what has gone on with them for months.
My body doesn’t really agree with higher than natural levels. Truth be told it constipates me and after having 10” of colon removed from this issue, I don’t want to chance it.
I gave away 3 kits to a good buddy with a leg nerve issue hoping it would help, and saved one, just in case, but have another friend that just got rotor cuff surgery and I’m going to give him the last kit.

But on Meso they have been around for a few years and very good reviews a lot of blood tests, optican is just the Canadian rep.

But like I said I’ve been out of the loop for a while.

But the ones I ran, my wrists were painful at 3 iu after a week. Plus I was only running trt and my recovery was much better.

I have been interested in GH for quite some time. Never contimplated taking it. But I have been doing tons of research on it for the last year or so. Sometime down the road I'll give it a go. More research I needed first
Honestly, it was kinda a disappointment.
Seriously you would get more out of being consistant with meals.
Luke Sandow said it was a finishing drug, just gave you a cosmetic rounder look, and I believe that he was right. He said once you stop it goes away, and he was right.
I took it for almost a year, and didn’t become mr Olympia, lol.

Honestly, it was kinda a disappointment.
Seriously you would get more out of being consistant with meals.
Luke Sandow said it was a finishing drug, just gave you a cosmetic rounder look, and I believe that he was right. He said once you stop it goes away, and he was right.
I took it for almost a year, and didn’t become mr Olympia, lol.

See for me no matter what ive done I could never get my gh levels up naturally. I have had tests done over the years and my gh levels were pretty much zero. I could of got pharma gh, but no way I could afford it, and didnt have insurance to cover it yet. I have been able to get script test and hcg tho.

For me its not about putting on massive amounts of size. Im in it for more the health benefits really. But would be nice to see how it affects me once my levels do rise a bit to a normal range.

I am also 38 now.

See for me no matter what ive done I could never get my gh levels up naturally. I have had tests done over the years and my gh levels were pretty much zero. I could of got pharma gh, but no way I could afford it, and didnt have insurance to cover it yet. I have been able to get script test and hcg tho.

For me its not about putting on massive amounts of size. Im in it for more the health benefits really. But would be nice to see how it affects me once my levels do rise a bit to a normal range.

I am also 38 now.
Doing blood tests for gh is very hard because it is released in pulses
You’re better off doing an igf-1 test to get an idea of your gh levels