Opti-Canada GH

Doing blood tests for gh is very hard because it is released in pulses
You’re better off doing an igf-1 test to get an idea of your gh levels

Ya that is true. I was just going based on all the bloods ive had done over the years. Even when I had my test levels done, that was pretty damn low. The endo didnt wanna give me test, but it wasnt untill I saw my fertility dr, that he gave me the test after looking at all the bloods.

Well if these kits are as good as people say they are, I look foward to it.

Oh and maybe someone can answer this.

Does gh make you feel pumped and swole pretty quick ? Best way to describe how I have felt yesterday and today. Is like when you take Igf1-lr3 and you get that painful pump feeling, your arms feel so damn pumped.

After this gym this morning, I could barely move my arms. It was a great feeling. I know gh takes a while to really see its full benefits, but I have heard some benefits hit pretty quick.

Oh and maybe someone can answer this.

Does gh make you feel pumped and swole pretty quick ? Best way to describe how I have felt yesterday and today. Is like when you take Igf1-lr3 and you get that painful pump feeling, your arms feel so damn pumped.

After this gym this morning, I could barely move my arms. It was a great feeling. I know gh takes a while to really see its full benefits, but I have heard some benefits hit pretty quick.
Everyone’s different but gh does the opposite for me because it makes me insulin resistant

See for me no matter what ive done I could never get my gh levels up naturally. I have had tests done over the years and my gh levels were pretty much zero. I could of got pharma gh, but no way I could afford it, and didnt have insurance to cover it yet. I have been able to get script test and hcg tho.

For me its not about putting on massive amounts of size. Im in it for more the health benefits really. But would be nice to see how it affects me once my levels do rise a bit to a normal range.

I am also 38 now.
Thing is, how do you look? Do you gain muscle, can you stay or get lean? Do you look better than the average dude. If so I wouldn’t really stress yourself about it.

this stuff is legit end of story. been on 2iu for 5 weeks, moved to 3iu. bit more lethargy , despite tren insomnia wake up feeling fresh. i get sore feet and my forearms brachillias region cramps up . not any carpel tunnel. face is bit puffy and swollen. took a month to adjust to the bp increase from water weight. may go to 4iu if i can handle it.

i had a ql strain that was nagging me in lower back, it seems after being on 2iu for 5 weeks its starting to heal much faster. recovery is faster too in between workouts, i normally can hit a body part every 7 days but i feel i can smash it again after day 5.

Im running them at 6 split split am and preworkout and loving them !!! Sides are there !! Couldn't handle more ! Hands are numb day and night , tiredness sorted out with t4 pretty quickly!!! Will continue with them as long as their out there and gtg!!!
intresting i have t3, wonder if that will do same for lethargy. i am dragging ass most of the days.

i am not sure i been on tren for a while 12 weeks which down regulates t3. some days are fine, but some days are like i got beat with a bat, and so lethargic lol.