NOvA SCOTIANS HERE?

TheMan0fNovaScotia

Trusted Member
I’m a scotia boy ! Guys and Gals!!!!!! Nova Scotia could be great but we lack good gym for hardcore well downtown hali there’s on and on bdf HWY I guess...I never done a real cycle...so I’ve been mainly natural.(that all changes soon) Anyone here from me wanna share there story or pics or accomplishments ? Or anyone that likes NS?

Hey brother, fellow Nova Scotian here. I live in the Cape, and we have 3 hardcore gyms left here. I was up in Halifax for a bit in August and trained at Fitness FX. Really great gym, but with the hour time restriction and so many members on the floor I found it hard to complete my workout and stay focused.

Hey brother, fellow Nova Scotian here. I live in the Cape, and we have 3 hardcore gyms left here. I was up in Halifax for a bit in August and trained at Fitness FX. Really great gym, but with the hour time restriction and so many members on the floor I found it hard to complete my workout and stay focused.

Yeeee fitnessFX is great! It’s my favourite gym that and Palookas which is closed now. But I’m at fit4less during COVID just for the reasons you mentioned (there’s a lot of floor space and plenty of equipment) And they left the more hard core people do there thing as they under stand grunting and loud bangs are inevitable when your wielding hundreds of pounds ) were not doing curls with 2,5 pound dumb bells here lol ....Sad story a man who works as a correctional officer got kicked out of his gym for “grunting” and the “grunt” worthy of kicking him out was when he was squatting 400pounds.....Can you imagine....I would have blown a vessel in my brain I’d be so pissed

An ex-resident off NS here. I have to say a lot of the GoodLife gyms in Ontario (at least near me) pale in comparison to the few I went to in the Halifax region.

Where do you train now ?

Right now I train at fit4less ..before covid I went to fitnessFX but it’s not big enough during this “book your workout” covid crap

Fit4less offers free tanning rooms , high end massage beds and chairs...and I’m going to start cashing in on those assets starting tomorrow! I’ll have to book twice!! Damn Covid! If I need a spot which I need spots soon there’s always someone competent enough around and strong enough to spot. Guy on a triple player and stuff

Figure I'll just ask here since its the ns thread. Anyones gyms open on rememberence day or is everyone closed?

Originally the gym I train out of was supposed to be modified hours, but have since updated that they'll be closed as its "supposedly" mandated under something with the requirements of covid or the holiday or something

Figure I'll just ask here since its the ns thread. Anyones gyms open on rememberence day or is everyone closed?

Originally the gym I train out of was supposed to be modified hours, but have since updated that they'll be closed as its "supposedly" mandated under something with the requirements of covid or the holiday or something
My gym(Moxham Fitness) is opened 9-5 Remembrance Day.