needles and syringes

I use Amazon or a pharmacy. Problem is I can't seem to find a pharmacy that carries 1/2 inch slin pins so I use Amazon.

I use Amazon or a pharmacy. Problem is I can't seem to find a pharmacy that carries 1/2 inch slin pins so I use Amazon.
I know the Shoppers around me does. But make sure they scan the box and not the bags because it a different price, way cheaper by the box

usually I have no problem getting my hands on syringes and needles but I have been having a hard time I was wondering where you guys get your syringes needles and insulin syringes from
thanks
Usually order online... but that has been getting harder to get the sizes and gauge I want... I forget the site.. they used to be a sponsor on here.
Also shoppers drugmart... it's a hassle because they have such a hard time looking up what I want.. they order them and put a small deposit and they arrive at the store in 3 days usually... they always have insulin needles on hand.. though I only use IM needles

I have used c6, CMS and Amazon, although Amazon isn’t always easy to get high quality. I am a bit uncomfortable with weird veterinary or laboratory brands.

Good comments on medneedles also

Usually order online... but that has been getting harder to get the sizes and gauge I want... I forget the site.. they used to be a sponsor on here.
Also shoppers drugmart... it's a hassle because they have such a hard time looking up what I want.. they order them and put a small deposit and they arrive at the store in 3 days usually... they always have insulin needles on hand.. though I only use IM needles
O still have that site that used to be a sponsor I just thought they went downhill that's why I never place an order with them now

No your not the chump. Thoose free needles are for junkies with addictions. Its to help lower the spread of diseases from sharing needles and reusing them. If you cant afford needles for steroids you need to rethink your life choices..lol
I don't see any issue using these needle exchanges. Our tax dollars fund these programs, so technically you have paid for it. They're not specifically for junkies and usually provide more than just needles like condoms and lube LOL Most will say something along the lines of "we recognize drug use exists" and they don't care what kind of drug use that is. But since it's a government funded service through our tax dollars, to not use them would be the same as opting to use for-profit health care services while free options at the regular hospital exist.

I don't see any issue using these needle exchanges. Our tax dollars fund these programs, so technically you have paid for it. They're not specifically for junkies and usually provide more than just needles like condoms and lube LOL Most will say something along the lines of "we recognize drug use exists" and they don't care what kind of drug use that is. But since it's a government funded service through our tax dollars, to not use them would be the same as opting to use for-profit health care services while free options at the regular hospital exist.
Shit, they got condoms and lube too. Man o man, this one place would save me a lot of stops when out shopping.

Shoppers drug mart 16ave n in Calgary hahah for the Calgary guys they have u limited always and sharps containers and wipes. Just down the street kenron pharmacy bacterial static water and needles. I don’t live in Calgary anymore so I’ll reveal my hidden gems.

I’ve literally never purchased from a site in 12 years neither of those stores let me down one time kenron didn’t have bacterial so they made me
Order a flat and I think each bottle was a dollar those sites are a fuckin joke.
They don't even give you that option anymore they are backordered as well ahaha

I once had a pharmacist ask me what I was using the pins for. I said medical purposes, she said she can’t sell them to me if I am not gonna tell her. Long story short, I lost my shit.

I once had a pharmacist ask me what I was using the pins for. I said medical purposes, she said she can’t sell them to me if I am not gonna tell her. Long story short, I lost my shit.
Me too, more than once. Grandstanded those motherfuckers, I've included words to the effect that I will just have to start re-using them to take my medicine. I think I posted the stories here a while back. Walked out with syringes to a smattering of applause by the other folks in line.

They do basically have the right to do whatever the hell they want unfortunately though.

I’ve had that to at Cambridge pharmacy nosy fuckin kunt. It’s on north mount and 14th for any c town guys avoid that place. Some wrinkled old bag telling a 230lb grown up no lmao the fuckin audacity hahaahahah. It has nothing to do with policy it’s just her being a fuckin kunt hahaha. I was 25 so primed and jacked hahahah she was looking like a California’s raisin hahahah so she had to hate on my hobby. It’s generally fat slobs or old leather face prunes that would do soemthing so fuckin ridicoulous.

Last edited:
It’s like HEY FUCK FACE IM IN MY FORTIES AND PAY MORE TAX THAN YOU SO DONT FUCKIN WORRY ABOUT IT 😂

They are specifically for junkies actually…..that being said I agree we’re the ones paying for it I’ve never used that but if someone else that pays taxes did I sure af wouldn’t look down on them. But the needles are so cheap I couldn’t be bothered to fuss around with these ppl and answer a bunch of questions as to why Iam using it. But I agree we pay for them so why not.