Nandrolone study

yeah masteron will help.

Keeping estrogen controlled at all times will help too, as the prolactin response won't be there without excess estrogen present.

If you're estrogen sensitive try running nandrolone without testosterone. "Deca dick" does not exist in this case. The only reason it might not work is estrogen being too low!

I use deca as a base for almost every single one of my cycles, instead of testosterone. As someone who makes a lot of E and has to rely on AIs heavily taking testosterone, its fantastic being able to run a "heavier" cycles without much for side effects at all.

Deca/dbol/primo for example should be an incredibly low side, comfortable cycle for just about anyone. Can use tbol or another oral if dbol raises estrogen too much.
Thanks for the content Fatty! (fat my ass).
Some excellent and timely info for me.
5+ years ago I went through damn near every estrogen and prolactin control protocol I could to find in order to finally use Tren without getting gyno.
Every bro was telling me all the horrible things that would happen if i didn't keep my Test at least as high or higher than the Tren.
Wasn't until I finally dropped my Test to 150mg/w or lower that I could finally use Tren without getting the gyno.
Thanks again...checking out the podcast right now. (y)
Edit: Fantastic Podcast and thanks for the intro to SHR.

Last edited: