Nandrolone study

Interesting study...wonder why they don't include men who have hypogonadism but are not on Trt as a control group.
Also, why use RASP? it's useful for rheumatoid arthritis but I doubt people who train and have joint pain have similar pathology as RA...

Have you tried using masterone with it? That and caber... and it really helps, with those "issues"
yeah masteron will help.

Keeping estrogen controlled at all times will help too, as the prolactin response won't be there without excess estrogen present.

If you're estrogen sensitive try running nandrolone without testosterone. "Deca dick" does not exist in this case. The only reason it might not work is estrogen being too low!

I use deca as a base for almost every single one of my cycles, instead of testosterone. As someone who makes a lot of E and has to rely on AIs heavily taking testosterone, its fantastic being able to run a "heavier" cycles without much for side effects at all.

Deca/dbol/primo for example should be an incredibly low side, comfortable cycle for just about anyone. Can use tbol or another oral if dbol raises estrogen too much.

I wonder if they can make relive joint pain for woman.
those Brazilian fitness models have been using npp instead of the more "conventional" anavar, tbol, primo, etc. for years now, and are reporting very few side effects.

A gal I know used NPP to get her pro card in figure too, and suffered zero virilizing effects, I'll see if I can find a log, and see if she minds me posting her pics here.

yeah masteron will help.

Keeping estrogen controlled at all times will help too, as the prolactin response won't be there without excess estrogen present.

If you're estrogen sensitive try running nandrolone without testosterone. "Deca dick" does not exist in this case. The only reason it might not work is estrogen being too low!

I use deca as a base for almost every single one of my cycles, instead of testosterone. As someone who makes a lot of E and has to rely on AIs heavily taking testosterone, its fantastic being able to run a "heavier" cycles without much for side effects at all.

Deca/dbol/primo for example should be an incredibly low side, comfortable cycle for just about anyone. Can use tbol or another oral if dbol raises estrogen too much.
Very interesting. So you do not use any test at all? HCG? Any major difference in sex drive VS using test as base?
Ever used moderate (400mg) Tren along with deca/npp? I'm tempted to try them together. Everyone say it's a disaster for gyno, but I don't plan to use test with it, only HCG so E should be minimal, and I'll be using caber.

Reactions: Cog
Very interesting. So you do not use any test at all? HCG? Any major difference in sex drive VS using test as base?
Ever used moderate (400mg) Tren along with deca/npp? I'm tempted to try them together. Everyone say it's a disaster for gyno, but I don't plan to use test with it, only HCG so E should be minimal, and I'll be using caber.
Nope, sex drive is GREAT.

Tren and NPP is nice actually, a little bit lighter on side effects.

Start with just nandrolone for a little bit, so you can assess your estrogen(it can be too low), then add tren after a little bit.

I'll use test here and there, in low doses, and I'll cruise on it too.

I'm very sensitive myself though. Ĺike 900mg of deca won't even need an AI, but 500 test 500 deca will have me lactating within HOURS of the shot.

The thing you'll notice is that deca as a base will give you good size gains(and won't be watery like you expect it to be either), but it won't give you the same strength as test, so having something else to compensate for that (like you will with the tren) makes a big difference.

Nope, sex drive is GREAT.

Tren and NPP is nice actually, a little bit lighter on side effects.

Start with just nandrolone for a little bit, so you can assess your estrogen(it can be too low), then add tren after a little bit.

I'll use test here and there, in low doses, and I'll cruise on it too.

I'm very sensitive myself though. Ĺike 900mg of deca won't even need an AI, but 500 test 500 deca will have me lactating within HOURS of the shot.

The thing you'll notice is that deca as a base will give you good size gains(and won't be watery like you expect it to be either), but it won't give you the same strength as test, so having something else to compensate for that (like you will with the tren) makes a big difference.
Thank you for the info brother. I'll def try them both together then. Right now I got some Syn Tren E I wanna run solo at 400mg with HCG, switching from test/eq, to cut the last bit of fat and be ripped in single digit. Then once that is done, I'll probably reduce tren to 200mg, and add deca at 600mg, increase calories and try to gain more lean size that way.
By the way you look amazing man! Crazy shape. Cheers

I have never had a dick problem from Deca, it is my favorite addition to Test. "Interestingly, although not well-described in the literature, some users of nandrolone have complained of temporary ED that resolves with cessation of therapy (13). This anecdotal side effect appears to be highly dependent on nandrolone dosage and the use or absence of concomitant testosterone. "

For sure is that if you use npp/deca solo, you will have ED! To keep sexual function, you don't absolutely need test, but you need something that binds to androgen receptors. Test/dht does this but so does any dht based aas like masteron, winny, etc. Or any aas that is not dht based but have a high androgenic score, like tren. I've used test/deca and tren solo in the past with no ED at all.
One thing to keep in mind tho is that elevated prolactin will amplify the effect of the estrogen in your system thru some mechanism I'm too lazy to google again at the moment. So gyno and ED chances increase. I've done high dose of tren in the past without issues while using prami. My last tren cycle 2 years ago, didn't use caber or prami and boom, gyno after 4 weeks that didn't go away with letro everyday. Had to stop the cycle, get on nolva+caber. Elevated prolactin levels are no joke and will ruin your shit..!

For sure is that if you use npp/deca solo, you will have ED! To keep sexual function, you don't absolutely need test, but you need something that binds to androgen receptors. Test/dht does this but so does any dht based aas like masteron, winny, etc. Or any aas that is not dht based but have a high androgenic score, like tren. I've used test/deca and tren solo in the past with no ED at all.
One thing to keep in mind tho is that elevated prolactin will amplify the effect of the estrogen in your system thru some mechanism I'm too lazy to google again at the moment. So gyno and ED chances increase. I've done high dose of tren in the past without issues while using prami. My last tren cycle 2 years ago, didn't use caber or prami and boom, gyno after 4 weeks that didn't go away with letro everyday. Had to stop the cycle, get on nolva+caber. Elevated prolactin levels are no joke and will ruin your shit..!
Not true. You can run deca alone with no issues. It’s the deca test combo that causes the issues.

When I got back into the scene I started a cycle with deca and dbol as that was a pretty typical cycle we would run in the past. I would have been around 40 ish and had zero issues with ED. It wasn’t until someone online told me I had to get test in every cycle did things go a little off.

Deca is really an amazing AAS but it’s got a bad rap.

Not true. You can run deca alone with no issues. It’s the deca test combo that causes the issues.

When I got back into the scene I started a cycle with deca and dbol as that was a pretty typical cycle we would run in the past. I would have been around 40 ish and had zero issues with ED. It wasn’t until someone online told me I had to get test in every cycle did things go a little off.

Deca is really an amazing AAS but it’s got a bad rap.
"Test needs to be your cycle base" wasn't really a thing until internet forums in the early 2000s lol.

I have an online interview with Robbie Robinson where they were talking about Steroids. When he was asked about testosterone his response was literally "You know, I dont want a speak about testosterone. I've never used it, and nobody else was using it either, so I just can't speak to it from any sort of personal experience."

Lee Priest has talked about how the one time he tried a cycle with test in it he absolutely hated the test side effects.

Think of your endocrine system as having a "lock" on your androgenic functions. Testosterone, Nandrolone, Dianabol, Boldenone are all keys that will fit that lock. Your choice of which key you use will depend on which side effects you want to avoid.

Example, I personally would never use EQ as a base, as boldenone has a tendency to cause me erectile dysfunction even when all of my sex hormones are in perfect range.

I dont like test as a base either very much (though I am currently using it) because I am very sensitive to the side effects (I need to abuse the fuck out of AIs even at 250mg/wk). I get acne, oily skin, water retention, and I become aware of my prostate at all times.

I can use 600, 900, even 1200 mg of Nandrolone without even needing an AI, holding no bloat, no acne. At 600 I need a little dbol for estrogen, which, believe it or not, is a lot more gentle than testosterone when used in this manner.

here's a cool show on superhuman radio about it.

Here's a post with blood work that fully supports and agrees with the clinical findings of nandrolone only (ie, without the presence of testosterone, nandrolone actually lowers prolactin).

Reactions: Cog