My rant for today

seems some folks do not appreciate it when they are offered help. help that is given with no strings attached.
help that is the only help they will get.
fuck is all I can say
sometimes I really wonder why I bother with some of the things I do to help folks.
You have helped me in the past. I will never forget that.
As I'm sure so many other here feel the same.
I see posts you put up, taking care of issues and problems for people! Educating people. Just even being a friend to people.
@Taureau for every one person that dosen't appreciate you trying to help them, there are 100 that will remember your help (even in the smallest form) forever!
Glad to have met you on here, and looking forward to a lot more years here as well!!!

I know there’s not many loyal people out there anymore with gratitude this generation is “all about me” it’s sad but it’s true. I help people but same time it helps me so I never expect anything in return because I already get that. The positive feeling on trying to help someone when I go to bed that night no matter what outcome I get in return I just know in my heart that I did something right.

I know there’s not many loyal people out there anymore with gratitude this generation is “all about me” it’s sad but it’s true. I help people but same time it helps me so I never expect anything in return because I already get that. The positive feeling on trying to help someone when I go to bed that night no matter what outcome I get in return I just know in my heart that I did something right.
Well you just are a sweet caring person!! We all know that!! 😉

Thank you but I definitely don’t let people walk all over me there is definitely a level of a boundaries how far you can help a person.
Well of course.. can't ever have people walking all over us! Good for you! I respect that.
I am the most peaceful, friendly guy... just don't cross me, disrespect me or mess with my family!!
From my time knowing @Taureau I know he has that same type of personality!

Judge Judy used to say no good deed goes unpunished
I didn’t understand what that meant when I was a kid but I found out once I got older

seems some folks do not appreciate it when they are offered help. help that is given with no strings attached.
fuck is all I can say
sometimes I really wonder why I bother with some of the things I do to help folks.

Sorry to hear this but as the say, "you cant help those who dont want help" so F them.

Last edited:
I know there are a lot of people that can't help themselves and a lot of times they do not show appreciation as they are do not expect help. That is ok as they have never learned to trust and have a hard time time trusting any one. I do have a problem with people who I have known for a long time and I have help them a lot. However they never initiate help back even when I ask them to do something for me. Over the last year I have totally stopped interacting with a lot of these people. I have a few more to go. One of the major problems is one of these ppl is my son.

At the same time I have had a number of people that i just brought in as tenants into one of my apartment buildings and they help out a lot. One women cleans the floors. Her husband does little repairs around the place and for other tenants and they don't ask for compensation. I have thanked them and have have showed my appreciation in a number of ways. I will give these people concessions over time as they are good people. There is one tenant that takes advantage of the concessions I give him and I am going to have to deal with him..

I guess my point is I don't mind helping people that can't help themselves and I don't expect anything in return. However for those people that are suppose to be friends and can help themselves... if they take advantage of your help you give them and never return anything related to the benefits you provide them. Well you have to deal with that. Friends are suppose to reciprocate. If they don't they are not friends ... they are takers and they have to go.

fuck is all I can say
yep, that shit really grinds my gears.

Bull you have one hell of a big heart and the kindness you have shown me now for many years does not go unappreciated! Thank you for everything you do here. You make this forum like one big family.

Fuck the greedy.

I think we all need to learn to accept, the nature of the beast when it comes to doing this sort of business online, we get comfortable with the way things operate, and forget the inherent risks. Sometimes life throws you a curveball and while it sucks, you need to accept that you took a gamble and lost.

However, when someone comes out of the blue to help you out, you have to be thankful. Taureau does not know me from a hole in the ground... I had never been to CB until this past Friday. I found the forum researching what was going on with PG. Straight off the bat, Taureau offered to help... he did not have to, I was shocked and initially a little wary. I had to pause and remind myself that there are actually good people out there.

Very thankful for all you have done, I expected nothing and was ready to just eat a loss of a few hundred bucks, but Taureau saved my ass.

I totally understand, sometimes you just want to help someone so bad, it actually hurts you but people fight you on it instead. And you still come back to help. I think it just shows how big of a heart you have.

I've personally been in these situations also, kinda learned to step back sometimes and focus on myself, pour that energy into what i'm doing and maybe people will take notice later on in life and they'll come back with less reluctance to listen. Ahhh in the end everyone has their own path to pave and walk i suppose.

I too came here as a result of the whole PG mess, and the little time I've spent here, I certainly see a group of people with a lot of heart, and passion for what they do.