My journey from sad to Chad.

Negan - great changes and congrats on the effort to change yourself. I read a lot of your posts as if I recall you indicated you competed in BB on stage and in strongman / powerlifting. I understood you were in your 30's or am I confusing you with someone? I'm not trying to figure out who you actually are if your wondering because I don't care who anyone is. I'm not nosy - just curious how old you are (approx) as it gets harder to transform your body the older you get. You have to work harder and the diet has to be stricter or at least that was my experience.
Is that your home gym? If it is - nice.
I never completed in BB just strongman in my late 20s. I didn't really train enough to speak of throughout my 30s I had kids both had some kind of disability so I focused on working and helping them. I'm 42 now and divorced so I have time to focus on myself when my kids aren't around. I lost about 60lbs in a year just from cleaning up diet and started training again 2.5 years ago or something. I had low test, tried a bunch of wacky shit for 6 months including icing my balls but nothing helped so doctor prescribed trt I've been slowly increasing doses never used more than 300 until around April. It's a small commercial gym not my home.gym. my home gym is just a power rack 2 benches about 500lbs a bowflex and a bike.

Last edited:
I think I've got my post cut maintenance calories figured. I've been increasing calories but lost another 3lbs before maintaining weight. My NEET has gone way up and I'm very hungry now for some reason, maybe because I'm not using Tren anymore, I'm eating 3300-3500 calories daily, most days I'm close to 400 carb, 90 fat, 260 protein some days a little less, pretty clean foods but occasional treat and it's been so nice. Fitbit thinks I burn about 4000 Cal's but I'm pretty sure I'd start gaining fast on that amount of food. I've been sitting at 240 am weight all week. Not making progress either way feels like time wasted sometimes but my strength and endurance have been increasing this week so at least I got that going for me.

Oh ya and going from about 900mg to 300mg weekly has me feeling DOMS like a motherfucker.

I really was in a bad place and let myself go way worse than I should have, it's a little embarrassing how bad I let myself go but this shows my progress from around 3 years getting back after it. The second and third pic are recent I'm a little leaner today, maybe 3 or 4 lbs but not too much. I'm not certain what I'm going to do next, I'm on a cruise now for awhile and will try to maintain my weight for a couple months maybe. I'd like to mass again and work on weak points like arms and chest but not sure if it would be better to cut more first? Any estimate of my bf%? I'm 6ft 243 but I'm closer to 246 in the pictures. First pic is like 300lbs.

View attachment 54449View attachment 54450View attachment 54451
Fuck yeah Bro 😁 Great Job man

Well 2 days in a row I'm at 239, this is the first time in memory of me being below 240 and I'm not trying to lose weight anymore, Im eating alot. I'm wondering if the 4iu of gh is the game changer for my fat loss.

4iu yes !
It seems to be the case I think I started 2iu in April and didn't notice much of anything tried 3 and didn't really notice a difference and then in July when I started cutting I changed to 4iu and it was noticeably better from other cuts, like the weight loss was largely fat. One of my bros said 4 was noticable but 6 is some body transforming shit.

I've heard 4 iu is the sweet spot for good sleep. And sleep is the goat for fat loss.

Turns out your boy has pretty symmetrical abs now if I could just figure out what to do with the extra skin i bet they would show better. Hopefully it tightens up a bit over time but if it doesn't that's ok it's still better than my gut was.
1000006840.jpg

Turns out your boy has pretty symmetrical abs now if I could just figure out what to do with the extra skin i bet they would show better. Hopefully it tightens up a bit over time but if it doesn't that's ok it's still better than my gut was.
View attachment 55411
You look great man. I'd kill for that little amount of extra skin after such a drastic transformation.

You're a lucky guy. Worry about what you can change not what you can't.

View attachment 55411
I’ve heard collagen can help with loose/extra skin over a long period of time. How much? Unsure, but with how cheap it is and how it’s helped my joints alone I’d say it’s worth a shot!

You look great man. I'd kill for that little amount of extra skin after such a drastic transformation.

You're a lucky guy. Worry about what you can change not what you can't.
But wait, there's more.... lol. There's a little more under my boxers there but I am thankful it's not as bad as some I've seen. Realistically I've probably lost close to 100lbs of fat which is disgusting when I think about it.

Ronnie Coleman swears by some kind of cream to tighten up the loose skin.- Congrats tho, your hard work is paying off man.