My journey from sad to Chad.

Negan

Trusted Member
I really was in a bad place and let myself go way worse than I should have, it's a little embarrassing how bad I let myself go but this shows my progress from around 3 years getting back after it. The second and third pic are recent I'm a little leaner today, maybe 3 or 4 lbs but not too much. I'm not certain what I'm going to do next, I'm on a cruise now for awhile and will try to maintain my weight for a couple months maybe. I'd like to mass again and work on weak points like arms and chest but not sure if it would be better to cut more first? Any estimate of my bf%? I'm 6ft 243 but I'm closer to 246 in the pictures. First pic is like 300lbs.

Screenshot_20231011-214921~2.pngPXL_20231002_030450417~3.jpgPXL_20230920_040616975.MP~3.jpg

Any way you look at it, you look far better now than before.
Now that I am in a cut, I would say cut more, even on cruise. So you can always do what I am doing 125 mg of test and 200 primo. Keep cutting till you have a nice set of abs. You will look better in every way.

Damn bro! You have liberally climbed a mountain. Good job.

Tough decision, I find losing the belly fat and seeing abs again makes everything else better.

Any way you look at it, you look far better now than before.
Now that I am in a cut, I would say cut more, even on cruise. So you can always do what I am doing 125 mg of test and 200 primo. Keep cutting till you have a nice set of abs. You will look better in every way.
Thanks bro. I'm using 100cyp 75prop, 75npp for my joints.and 50primo to control estrogen I split into 3 doses per week. I'm still using 4iu gh and 150 t4. About a week before bloodwork I'll drop to just the 100cyp. I was 242 this am my maintenance is probably 3300-3500 eating 3000cals feels like alot of food still. I have quite a bit of loose skin on my lower abdomen I'm not sure how well I can get my abs to show.

Awesome man you look great awesome progress you should be really proud of yourself . Just a little wuucm guess on bf % purely by looking at your legs i would say probably 11-14% range
It's so hard to tell I figured 15-20 but after looking at lots of pictures and a video about body fat percentage I thought maybe less that I originally thought. here is a vacuum I just took ive never practiced these before. PXL_20231012_211500237~2.jpg

I really was in a bad place and let myself go way worse than I should have, it's a little embarrassing how bad I let myself go but this shows my progress from around 3 years getting back after it. The second and third pic are recent I'm a little leaner today, maybe 3 or 4 lbs but not too much. I'm not certain what I'm going to do next, I'm on a cruise now for awhile and will try to maintain my weight for a couple months maybe. I'd like to mass again and work on weak points like arms and chest but not sure if it would be better to cut more first? Any estimate of my bf%? I'm 6ft 243 but I'm closer to 246 in the pictures. First pic is like 300lbs.

View attachment 54449View attachment 54450View attachment 54451
Negan - great changes and congrats on the effort to change yourself. I read a lot of your posts as if I recall you indicated you competed in BB on stage and in strongman / powerlifting. I understood you were in your 30's or am I confusing you with someone? I'm not trying to figure out who you actually are if your wondering because I don't care who anyone is. I'm not nosy - just curious how old you are (approx) as it gets harder to transform your body the older you get. You have to work harder and the diet has to be stricter or at least that was my experience.
Is that your home gym? If it is - nice.