Monarchy. yay or nay?

Honestly, this is a good thing. Being part of the commonwealth is important to me, even though I am brown dude from the east. I like the British Royalty, they have good manners overall, despite the trouble with some of them. I am looking forward to when there will be a prince who turns into a king, in the future.

We need them, even more so because some people want to disregard them. The value of the British monarchy may not seem tangible, but that’s precisely why you want them to remain pertinant. Kind of like university doctorates, still very useful.

Honestly, this is a good thing. Being part of the commonwealth is important to me, even though I am brown dude from the east. I like the British Royalty, they have good manners overall, despite the trouble with some of them. I am looking forward to when there will be a prince who turns into a king, in the future.
i have good manners. do you like me?

I am proud of my Scottish/Irish descent.

The fact is my Paternal family came here as a result of betrayal by the English Crown. They escaped with their lives and faced execution for refusal to deny their Catholicism.

My maternal family arrived during the potatoe famine after losing all holdings to the crown for non payment of rent for the land they previously owned but had been seized by the crown in the name of the king.

The thought that even a mere shilling of my hard earned pay supports the descendants of that tribe galls me like none can imagine.

I've no use for any historically oppressive regime. Of any sort! Ever!!!

Eat the rich!!

I am proud of my Scottish/Irish descent.

The fact is my Paternal family came here as a result of betrayal by the English Crown. They escaped with their lives and faced execution for refusal to deny their Catholicism.

My maternal family arrived during the potatoe famine after losing all holdings to the crown for non payment of rent for the land they previously owned but had been seized by the crown in the name of the king.

The thought that even a mere shilling of my hard earned pay supports the descendants of that tribe galls me like none can imagine.

I've no use for any historically oppressive regime. Of any sort! Ever!!!

Eat the rich!!
I am proud of you. I like potatoes, but only the rich kind.

It's a fucking crock of shit.

Read up on history.. Britain is probably one of the WORST governments/countries in history..

We pay (I believe) 100million of our tax dollars to the monarchy every year still. And we still pay for the monachies "govenrors" within Canada. It's a 288,000$ job.. And what the fuck do they do? Nothign.. symbolically represent the king/queen within Canada.

Being a part of the monarchy gets us??? I'll wait for an answer for that one.

Do yourself a favor and read the history of the awful things the British government/ monarachy has done to the world. No, I'm not holding the current ppl accountable for shit done 100 years ago, but it bothers me in our cancel culture that the monarchy hasn't been full front and centre exposed and cancelled.

I'll also toss out.. The Windsor/monarchy families are fucking filthy rich off monies they made doing horrible, awful things to their own people and other people.. It's some of the dirtiest money in our world.

I'll also toss out.. The Windsor/monarchy families are fucking filthy rich off monies they made doing horrible, awful things to their own people and other people.. It's some of the dirtiest money in our world.
King George changed their actual German last name in WWII

It's a fucking crock of shit.

Read up on history.. Britain is probably one of the WORST governments/countries in history..

We pay (I believe) 100million of our tax dollars to the monarchy every year still. And we still pay for the monachies "govenrors" within Canada. It's a 288,000$ job.. And what the fuck do they do? Nothign.. symbolically represent the king/queen within Canada.

Being a part of the monarchy gets us??? I'll wait for an answer for that one.

Do yourself a favor and read the history of the awful things the British government/ monarachy has done to the world. No, I'm not holding the current ppl accountable for shit done 100 years ago, but it bothers me in our cancel culture that the monarchy hasn't been full front and centre exposed and cancelled.

You said it. I bit my tongue not wanting to hurt feelings. It's a sandalish crock of shit. I can't fathom how they attempt to explain to their little ones what it is they actually do and where their money comes from. Utter useless fucking leaches

You said it. I bit my tongue not wanting to hurt feelings. It's a sandalish crock of shit. I can't fathom how they attempt to explain to their little ones what it is they actually do and where their money comes from. Utter useless fucking leaches
same as any gangster tells their children. that they are better than anyone else and the only virtue they need is ruthlessness.