MK 677 Log

Are you cycling it at all? Im currently doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and I find it much better. Never noticed the dream thing..lol
I’m thinking I’ll take a crack at the 2 on 2 off, should take care of my tolerance issue

Regards
SonOfOdin

Update!

So I have noticed an unusual side effect from MK677. The lucid dreaming which comes in the overall package was interesting and not an issue whilst running it at higher doses.

However, it’s been roughly a month off of MK and the lucid dreams are very real. This may sound strange but have you ever experienced a dream when you were fighting and you would swing but it never seemed to connect? Piss off right? The other week I had a dream similar, and I felt every bone crack, I felt the blood on my hands I even felt the muscles in my back twitching from throwing the punches. This week it happened again I felt everything including getting hit back and usually I wake up but I didn’t. Has anyone ever experienced these side effects? I’d like to add that there is no extra stresses in my life and everything remains constant.

Regards
SonOfOdin
I have yet to start the MK I have here, but that's a huge incentive. I have had lucid dreams in the past, and love them. Once you are familiar with lucid dreaming you can learn to identify that you're in a dream. It's similar to self-talk, but you see that your current state is a dream, and then influence the outcome (to an extent).

I'm envious of your experience, sounds awesome. I will keep this is mind when I start my MK.

Update!

So I have noticed an unusual side effect from MK677. The lucid dreaming which comes in the overall package was interesting and not an issue whilst running it at higher doses.

However, it’s been roughly a month off of MK and the lucid dreams are very real. This may sound strange but have you ever experienced a dream when you were fighting and you would swing but it never seemed to connect? Piss off right? The other week I had a dream similar, and I felt every bone crack, I felt the blood on my hands I even felt the muscles in my back twitching from throwing the punches. This week it happened again I felt everything including getting hit back and usually I wake up but I didn’t. Has anyone ever experienced these side effects? I’d like to add that there is no extra stresses in my life and everything remains constant.

Regards
SonOfOdin
I’ve definitely noticed the dream thing. It’s pretty wild that’s for sure.

I’m thinking I’ll take a crack at the 2 on 2 off, should take care of my tolerance issue

Regards
SonOfOdin
Mind if I ask what lab you're running?

Been taking mk for 2 weeks now going into pct. Just like @Cumminstech2 I get zero hunger from it, even at 30mg a day. Definitely getting some fairly vivid dreams.

I'm also holding onto my strength and seemingly increasing it while on pct, so I'd imagine its helping me

Mind if I ask what lab you're running?

Been taking mk for 2 weeks now going into pct. Just like @Cumminstech2 I get zero hunger from it, even at 30mg a day. Definitely getting some fairly vivid dreams.

I'm also holding onto my strength and seemingly increasing it while on pct, so I'd imagine its helping me
I used Genetec, their sarms and mk have been on point.

Is that a straight sarms company?
No they have everything, I use them as well and I 100% know it works. One of the few who actually make the proper dosage of 12.5mg. I started back up 2 days ago and already notice the hunger and numb hands. Tried splitting my dose this time 12.5 am/pm and actually noticed the crazy dreams you guys speak of last night, but I did watch a pretty fucked up show before bed..lol. I rarely remember any of my dreams so Im sure the mk had an effect.

No they have everything, I use them as well and I 100% know it works. One of the few who actually make the proper dosage of 12.5mg. I started back up 2 days ago and already notice the hunger and numb hands. Tried splitting my dose this time 12.5 am/pm and actually noticed the crazy dreams you guys speak of last night, but I did watch a pretty fucked up show before bed..lol. I rarely remember any of my dreams so Im sure the mk had an effect.
Ahh okay, so a bit of leg work required to get on that train.

Yeah I have been having crazy ass dreams. Constantly, just all over the place. I've also noticed my tendonitis in my arms is feeling much better and my neck pains from a car crash has decreased. Too bad I can't turn to a judge and say I feel much better due to research chemicals 🤣

Thank ya much sir. I've been using syn. No doubt its g2g, just curious what everyone running. Maybe I'll try one that actually makes me hungry
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with Syn. They are among the best in the business, changing UGLs won’t change the ingredients.

Regards
SonOfOdin

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with Syn. They are among the best in the business, changing UGLs won’t change the ingredients.

Regards
SonOfOdin
That's what I figured. Yeah my buddy used the same batch and he couldnt stop eating, it seems people who naturally have an appetite are more affected.

Im also interested in mk677. Im concerned about fucking up my blood glucose levels. My dad is diabetic. Good Luck i hope you get the results your looking for.

I wonder how hungry you would get on mk677 and smoking weed daily. Mental note dont combine those things :D

Update!

Regards
SonOfOdin
Im not taking ped's yet but I had a dream where i shot myself in the hand and instantly my hand felt like it was on fire. The pain was so intense it woke me up and as i was looking at my hand it was still on fire for about a minute until i realized that i dont even have a gun then the pain in my hand started to go away slowly. Very fucking weird.

Im not taking ped's yet but I had a dream where i shot myself in the hand and instantly my hand felt like it was on fire. The pain was so intense it woke me up and as i was looking at my hand it was still on fire for about a minute until i realized that i dont even have a gun then the pain in my hand started to go away slowly. Very fucking weird.
I’ve switched my regiment to 30mg split AM PM I just received my Whoop band which monitors and records REM sleep as well as respiratory and SWS to see the changes in my sleep habits. The dreams are intense however my glucose levels tho elevated haven’t changed significantly! So that is a plus in my books!

Regards
SonOfOdin

Im also interested in mk677. Im concerned about fucking up my blood glucose levels. My dad is diabetic. Good Luck i hope you get the results your looking for.
Cycle it 10 on 10 off or every 2 weeks and it helps with that.

Last edited: